• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well don't jump to conclusion with Ryuu...he's here to kill all of you, not rebel against the God's. :D I know, he can get annoying...

By the way, I'll be gone starting tomorrow until Monday. Not too long, just thought I should let you know. I'll post either before I leave or once I get back.

Years
Ugh, I'm so sorry! Cousins came over out of nowhere, made me go over to my aunt's house to spend the night (Which has no internet. I was so afraid I would be ninja posted, that I didn't work on it;; ) and then my dad out of nowhere says that he can't be with us on the 4th Of July, so we went downtown for the whole day, and came back at 11 PM, due to fireworks. I'll work on it now, but most likely it won't be done until tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of a post. ||OTL

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
posted! i wasn't sure what to post so i just had kerin saying "yeah okay COOL!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll post something soon, I promise!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm just gonna wait it out a little until Kerin can give a proper response d:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
Did you just recently become an Event Organizer? Congrats!

Anyways, Part 1 of Amilia's post is on the thread. However, due to my dsi's restricted character limit, i will continue on my visitor message inbox to avoid double posting. All of that will be editted into the original post within about....14hours.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
I editted in my post so it's complete~! Might follow up with a Marisa and Pewita post next. Though, my library computer time is almost up...I'll type it in my VM and put them in the main thread tomorrow when I'm at a computer again.

BAKERY + COLD DRINKS TIME!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I apologize to everyone for the lack of posting, I have already had a previous discussion with Eevee as to what was happening. Basically everyone would post, I posted, and then whenever I've actually had time to check the forum no one had posted. As of the last week or two I've been caught up with more and more at work as well as my personal life.

I am truly sorry for the lack of posting and I am currently reading up on everyone's posts since my last one, I will be able to solidly sit down and write out the best post for everyone ever sometime after 10AM EST today. Again I am sorry and please don't beat me up!! 8D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Kibbles@
D8 We (meaning atleast myself and that brown shoes in the corner) wouldn't beat you up! Anyways, i read your post, and i especially liked the final sentence! Early in the post, you accidentally went into first person, but otherwise, the post seems flawless. With this, I can post sometime today and Shizuka will get alot more attention.

Most Active Members(ish)
Supervegeta (This surprises me, since you're in several other rps and have your own. Heck, your posts are up to standard and i quote Raitan, when i say "I hate Ryuu with a passion")
Skymin (Another surprise. Kerin is the only one who actually strikes me as an honest, kind person. Oh irony that he's a vampire...)
*Goes braindead, too lazy to count posts*
I think its some sort of tie between SkyIsUmbreon, and Social Kibbles xD
Social Kibbles (Shizuka's really beginning to show promise, and with your most recent post, i have a better idea to how his brain works.)
SkyIsUmbreon (I`m not quite feeling Raike at the moment. He's the kind that can speak for an hour about himself, and you wouldn't know anything. It'll be interesting, watching him grow inside this world)
The_Original_Raitan (My bud! However, i will get out the Autowhip 3000 if you're not active by standard! xD Xavier is... Interesting, to say the least. However, his downfall in this situation, is lack of speech. Mr. Mime?)
CrossJHero (You haven't really posted due to real life issues, so i don't really have much of a feel for Kaito. You really need to get active, otherwise... *Gets out cannon*)

Pft, this is what boredom gives ya. Honestly, i wouldn't mind hearing about your opinions of me, and my characters xD I love feedback!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
d: I think you can count posts using the search tool? <:

Yay. I'm in 3 rps at the moment. I was in 4, but it died APPARENTLY. this one is the most active, the other is a chapter based one with one post each by each member and my own, which hasn't started yet! d;

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
Most active? Well, thats good, but i still get nervous when there are 5+ rps with newer post xD *Paranoid person* Anyways, did i ever tell you (Yes you have, Kels) that I LOVE- (Cherries) Marisa's post i'm working on?! *Murdered*

Years
The_Original_Raitan (My bud! However, i will get out the Autowhip 3000 if you're not active by standard! xD Xavier is... Interesting, to say the least. However, his downfall in this situation, is lack of speech. Mr. Mime?)

"However, i will get out the Autowhip 3000 if you're not active by standard! xD" - EeeveeMaster9 2011 (Inside Joke About The Autowhip 3000 xD)

I beg to differ about the whole 'interesting' thing per say. I don't think I've portrayed him well enough in this RP to put interest in people x'D. I think if I'm more active I'll be able to change that though 8D So YOU GUYS BETTER LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ME!! xD

And yes, the lack of speech. He probably is going to talk more in this RP, but for him, the helicopter ride is a wee too loud xD. So now he's basically deaf at the moment, is irritated so he doesn't care of what's going on with Amelia, and will only talk if he knows everybody will shut up. Well, that's what ya get when you've lived alone your whole life d:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Thank you for your kind words Eeveemaster9. Wait, they were kind, right? I'll just say so to make myself feel better. :D

I must say, I do enjoy your posts as well. It's obvious you take a good amount of time in the development of your characters (especially Bernkastel, well at least me, others might have a different opinion), and make a great deal of effort in your RP. I hope you keep up the good work!

...On a side, note, and I did mention this before, I must be leaving, for two weeks, starting around July 14th or so. :( I hate to leave, especially when it seems the RP is kicking off and we'll begin the events soon...I will, in the meantime, think of a possible excuse for my (Ryuu's) long absence. Or perhaps request someone to bunny him, with a little guidance from me before I leave...

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SuperVegeta@
Very kind words, sir~! ^^

Thanks alot! And you guessed correct. I love portraying as Bernkastel, and she is one of the main characters in this rp. The others haven't made much of a splash, but i do hope to give them more activity in Chapter 3.

As for your absense, i'll PM you a good excuse for Ryuu to be missing. It'll be our secret~ ;D

Amelia's post is just on my profile! I have a little bit extra to add to hers, before doing Marisa's and Bern's. Just sit tight, and it should be finished in about... three hour? Gotta wait for my mom to go to work, before i can do any real writing xD But i promise you, it will get done!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Laughs* Thanks, Kibbles x'DDD

I didn't realize how much i wrote for Amelia's post, until Skymin put it on the thread for me. Then i was like:

"OMG That's HUGE. I wrote that all with my dsi!"

then later i was like:

"LOL I have no life..." lD

Back