• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Man some have already finished their SUs, beating Yellow to it. :O I will finish my SU before you can Yellow! & I will conquer the world!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Jaffersin, TornZero, Shinysweet, you are all approved. :P Congrats on beating me to making your characters. I'd tell you you can post, but the IC hasn't quite been approved yet. I'll send you all VMs when it is. Until then, feel free to um... use the OOC thread to your heart's content. |D

Thnx for accepting me! Lol. xD

Oh and just saying, I might add a bit more in my opening post when im gonna post in the IC thread, lol. :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinyDiamond: I'm making my OCs from scratch, which means it'll take longer. Also my laptop decided to break last night. First the power button and then the monitor immediately after I finished manually connecting broken wires to get it to start. That's going to take time away from me being able to write, as I can't take my desktop with me wherever I go.

On the bright side, I'll be getting a high end gaming laptop to replace it.

@ShinySweety: Coolio.

Jaffersin

Painting the town R.E.D.
Years
Hmmmm, eeeeexcellent, now I can actually bother to fill this board up with meaningless spam as I get to know these p-...the entire community and maybe try to figure out the simple coding of forums...Or maybe I should incessantly ask questions, hmmm...I'll think of some annoying question sooner or later, I know it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I am done, if you still don't know. Here's my finished SU!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
I am done, if you still don't know. Here's my finished SU!

Spoiler:

Hehe, maybe Kilik could see Scarlet getting chased by the guards in the forest. ^^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Dragonkat: Hmm, the description next to the species of her pokespirit unnerves me. I can't tell if you're describing her fused form or the appearance of her pokespirit. If that's her fused appearance I fear she's too pokemon and too little human. If that's the spirit's appearance itself, you understand a pokespirit does not leave it's weilder's body until death or being extracted by another weilder right? That is to say, nobody should ever see it. Other than that it looks good.

@ShinyDiamond: You must edit your SU to list the type of your hidden power. The typing can never be changed, so choose carefully. Other than that looking good.

@Jaffersin: As always the atmosphere here will be kept friendly. We're like our own little family. So ask away!

@Everyone: All these familiar characters! I would've never imagined such characters being placed in an apocolyptic, moralless setting. (Hence why none of my previous characters are here. I just can't imagine them surviving without becoming a completely different person.) Regardless, glad to see all these SUs.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Oh oh x3 it was the Umbreon's appearance. I actually would like it for reference for myself. She only has the ears, tail, and claws and fangs. She mostly hides the ears in her hair. The fur color is the color of the fur on her ears and tail. Yeah... Just Candlelight's appearance. ^-^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yellow- :D Yay!

sweety- o-o;; Um, sure?

Kat-I just read your opening post. O_O Dang girl, you don't hesitate to write stuff like that! Anyway, where is she exactly? 'Cause I was thinking Kat make that promise to Kilik. He lives outside of Eterna City in the forest inside a hidden treehouse that looks like a regular tree to others. It's very hard to find.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Hmm... I don't know... She is just near a town. It can be by Eterna ^-^ Depends on how far it is from the Underground. Oh, and thanks! I can write like that, yes. It just ya'know, fits to what Candlelight wants. She will do anything for him. I mean, now she will. She has an had no other friend. She never really socialized with other children.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Hmm... I don't know... She is just near a town. It can be by Eterna ^-^ Depends on how far it is from the Underground. Oh, and thanks! I can write like that, yes. It just ya'know, fits to what Candlelight wants. She will do anything for him. I mean, now she will. She has an had no other friend. She never really socialized with other children.

Kilik is kinda the samething. He has no friends except Reiki, never socialized until he met him. & that was just a few days ago. :< I want Kilik to meet her. His treehouse isn't that far...maybe.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
He would have to find her though. She hangs around trails and roads. She scavenges food from unsuspecting passerbyers. ^-^ She really just has to. She never was taught how to determin if a certain plant was poisonous or not. So she just avoids picking them. Kilik could find her sleeping, eating, or waiting.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I think i'll sign up later, but 1 question is the fused appearance supposed to look more like the person or pokemon itself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Kat-:) Works for me. Hope the IC thread is accepted soon.

DannyBoyNz-More like the human, but with minor features of the Pokemon he fuses with anytime he so wishes.

Back