• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold Team Help

reecestevenson

Shadows
Years
Hey Guys,
Lately my girlfriend and I have picked up Pokemon games again
and we've made it like a little competition to see who can level up and get the coolest pokemon etc, and we often have battles. But lately she is kicking me in the behind when we fight. She doesn't have a great set of pokemon either, Monferape Lv. 43, Luxray Lv. 42, togepi Lv. 32, Febbas Lv. 26 against my Arcanine Lv. 42 Gyradose Lv. 41 and Electivire Lv. 41.

She now has a full team with two unknown Pokemon and Febbas evolved into Milotic. Can you guys suggest another 3 pokemon for my team, preferably with one that can fly. Also haven't beat the Elite Four yet as we made like a deal to enter at the same time and see who can beat them all first, so i'm waiting for her to get there.

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
If you want a speedy attacker with deadly power,you could have a shot at Crobat or Xatu.Xatu can learn some really diverse moves and can fly,along with striking quick. Crobat is one of the speediest out there,it can inflict some status conditions like confusion and poison.

Then you could also maybe catch a Gengar,which is also fast and can learn some deadly moves-Destiny Bond,Shadow Ball,Sludge Bomb...
You might also want a strong Heracross,that'll defend the psychic weakness Gengar has. It is offensive and can pack a hard punch.

As for your last one maybe a decent ground or grass type like Sandslash and Vileplume,they make pretty awesome team members :3.hope this helped you out!

Back