• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Nomination Round - 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Genesis

Why: Although this Hack has a lack of Sprites,

this is the most advanced scripting Hack.

Also, the the maps and storyline are really interesting too.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
My Nomination: Pokémon Keyra

Reason(s): Well, there are many reasons that I chose this hack to nominate. For one, The tiles are just short of completely new, and amazing. Also, I didn't see any scripts that bored me, although I didn't understand any bit of the story or anything such:P The story(from the thread) looks wonderful. I just can't wait till it's translated(may be sooner that you all think...Can't say though) All in all, it was a very interesting hack, all aspects were at least borderline, or better. Just a very well rounded hack, it's a joy to play.

Last edited:

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Hack Name: Genesis

Reason: Awesome scripts, maps have a nice professional feel to them, with nicely chosen D/P/P pokemon, and to tie it off a great story

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I nominate Pokémon Crystal Shards
Author: Kike Scott
Reason: the mapping is awesome as well as the inclusion of many custom tiles. Of all of the Johto remakes Crystal Shards takes most of the cake with the addition of the Pokégear that remains true to it's Colour generation base. the scripting is fantastic with the legendary beasts.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
I vote for:

Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Because of it's hard scripts, good tiles and cool story!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Name of hack: Pokémon Genesis
Reason for nominations: Genesis is a great hack. It has been progressing very well for the whole time that it was made, and it is just a good game. The graphics are simple, which I like; the scripts are basically perfects, and everything is else is great. This is quite an easy hack to pick for nomination, and Thrace is a great hacker.

I found it hard to choose between Genesis and rijonAdventures, though.

Years
Hack: Pokemon ruby Destiny: rescue rangers

Why: there are at least 10 new pokemon, and to create a rescue rangers game through a pokemon ruby rom is genius

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hack: Pokemon Brown
Why: Because it has ASM, new Pokemon added, and many other awesome features. Also, it's the best Red hack out there!

DL27

So I herd u liek Mudkipz, nee?
Years
Hack Name:Pokemon Battle Fire
Reason for nomination: Great fakes, great graphics and story. I love it.

razor93

Alternative Rotom Maker
Years
Hack Name:Pokemon Battle Fire
Reason for nomination: It's one of the bests hacks - nice fakes, good tilesets and generally great work.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Hack Name: Pokemon Distant

Reason for Nomination: Very original storyline, the author is very committed to it, he works on it daily, and the Mapping is Superb..

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hack: Pokemon Distant

Reason for nomination:
The scripts,MAPPING,and STORYLINE are Ridiculously nice!

muh316

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
POkemon ruby destiny reign of legends

reason: its such a cool and a great game that i enjoyed playing i believe its better than Pokemon prism and its soryline is great i also loved how the author Time was able to put D/P pokemon in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back