• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon WaterBlue Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011

Team Name

Project WaterBlue

Team Leader

Ace Olsen

Current Game

Pokémon WaterBlue Version

Current Progress Made

Intro is finished
A few maps

Introduction

Hey there, guys! I recently started on my Pokémon game, Pokémon WaterBlue Version. It is being made with RM2K3.

I've always been thinking: "Why is there a remake og Pokémon Red and Green, but not Blue?"
And that's basically why I'm making this game.

Plot

Well, it's very much the same as FR/LG, but there's some changes in it, and I plan to add some new maps too. And, the
starter Pokémon is Squirtle. He will be following you like Pikachu does in Pokémon Yellow.
... More to come!

Features

• Female and male hero from FR/LG
  • Squirtle will be a starter Pokémon.
  • Squirtle will follow you as Pikachu does in Pokémon Yellow.
  • Kanto and Hoenn
  • No Fakemon!
  • All 493 Pokémon!
  • Maps of regions

Media

Videos
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Positions Needed (PM me if you're interested!)

• Tile spriter
  • Trainer spriter
  • Misc. Spriter
  • Scripter

Bugs

None yet!

Method of Contact

PM

Last edited:

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
ok first is first this sounds hard to do in rm2k3 but if you're really good, i suppose this wouldn't be hard to pull off

just please, if you're going to make this, GET A CBS! i felt sick that i played all the way to the the first gym battle in Pokemon GlitterGold, (trainers didn't bother me) just to find battle weren't gonna happen! i'm sorry if i sound desperate but i think a CBS, CMS and a Pokemon System are necessary

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Of course, there's no Pokémon game without CBS, the menu, bag, etc. I'm working on all of it :)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Why would you make a remake of Blue if it is the same exact thing as Firered?

And why in the world would you add the HGSS Hero?!

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Call my crazy but the intro looks a lot like yours lMaximusl, including the fact of the map(it's the only video if you haven't seen it)

You need a custom naming scene.

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
Why would you make a remake of Blue if it is the same exact thing as Firered?

And why in the world would you add the HGSS Hero?!

the hero thing makes a good point....

but he said there will be new maps and things so it is kind of like yellow but with squirtle right?

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
The HG/SS hero is just because I couldn't find a charset of the hero from FR/LG that didn't lag..

Update:
Finally found a charset of the hero from FR/LG which didn't lag. I'll fix this soon!

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Call my crazy but the intro looks a lot like yours lMaximusl, including the fact of the map(it's the only video if you haven't seen it)

You need a custom naming scene.

Oh hell no.

That is EXACTLY the same intro as mine. The Pokemon out of the grass, the professor to the left, the boy walks into the sand.

You really need to stoop that low?

Seriously you need to create a new idea, or I will...I wiiilll...I'll do something!

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Oh hell no.

That is EXACTLY the same intro as mine. The Pokemon out of the grass, the professor to the left, the boy walks into the sand.

You really need to stoop that low?

Seriously you need to create a new idea, or I will...I wiiilll...I'll do something!

Meh, no problem. Weren't exactly planning on using it anyway. Think I'll go with the standard intro, or something.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Meh, no problem. Weren't exactly planning on using it anyway. Think I'll go with the standard intro, or something.

"Meh, no problem." That's it?! No apologies for stealing something that I worked really hard on?!

I just have one question. Why would you steal it in the first place?!

EDIT: And I think you even took GymLeaderLance99's textbox from GlitterGold!

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Isn't that textbox from one of the games? Maybe some different colors.. That I can fix.

As for the intro, I used it because it was really good.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Isn't that textbox from one of the games? Maybe some different colors.. That I can fix.

As for the intro, I used it because it was really good.

That's the problem right there! You can't just go and use things because it is really good!

People work hard on their stuff, NOT so other people can just take them!

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Unreal Tournament is a good game, can I rename and resell it then?

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
No need to report, we just need to explain it to him ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Believe it or not, I know everything about copyrights, but this time I really screwed up. I got a new idea, and I'm going to try it.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
There isn't a copyright on the ideas...
Obviously you don't understand.
Stealing is bad no matter what.

If someone invents something but doesn't get a patten I can't copy it because it's just not right,

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
There isn't a copyright on the ideas...
Obviously you don't understand.
Stealing is bad no matter what.

If someone invents something but doesn't get a patten I can't copy it because it's just not right,

I'm curious how exactly did he get access to the intro in the first place? If your so worried about people stealing you should better protect your meterials.

Back