• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
I don't want to push but isn't this game kinda over(no new download).
I noticed somewhere you said you'll start guardians life or something like.
I'm wondering if you started working on it already?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think somethings wrong... Does anyone else have the game in Japanese? ... .-.

what is wrong? :\
anyways, the game's only available in english...

I don't want to push but isn't this game kinda over(no new download).
I noticed somewhere you said you'll start guardians life or something like.
I'm wondering if you started working on it already?

er, yeah, it may be over, so what? :\
and yes, I already started with LoG.
see my signature.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Omg im stuck at finding Shaymin the giant white cottonball and now that i found him i dont know where to go!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2008
you know what i should do next? right after you defeat the pokemon in the square? should i find sandshrew? and where do i get shrength?(i'm bad in spelling)

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
This is probably really noobish seeing as I know alot about the game, but, what do I do after I have completely finished the tower of fate and the end credits thing? I ended up back in the square and chickorita talked to me, but then the game had reset to a previous point of time in the game (the begining of the rose to garden field event), but when I went to sinister woods, I ended up activating the save caterpie event, but there was no battle against team meenies. I figured that I had activated a glitch, so I reloaded to where I had last saved (right after the chickorita talking to me), what should I do?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
This is probably really noobish seeing as I know alot about the game, but, what do I do after I have completely finished the tower of fate and the end credits thing? I ended up back in the square and chickorita talked to me, but then the game had reset to a previous point of time in the game (the begining of the rose to garden field event), but when I went to sinister woods, I ended up activating the save caterpie event, but there was no battle against team meenies. I figured that I had activated a glitch, so I reloaded to where I had last saved (right after the chickorita talking to me), what should I do?

that is the end of the game.
but I have no idea why it resets some flags though...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yes, this has also happened to me. Do you have the latest version 1.84?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Finally managed to play start playing this a little while ago, and so far I like it a lot!

Great work on the game, from what I can see, and I liked the it was so original.

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
seeing as that is the easiest one to get, I am using version 1-84. I knew I was at the end of the game, but I didn't see the RD leader guy get the giratina stone, and giritina never said that he would go to his world, so I think I missed something.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
This hack is probably the greatest I have ever played, and the only one I have ever truly finished.

Many props to you and your team.

Years
i got a problem,when I turn the game on it works fine until i reach the end of the talk at the begining(when I talk to the proffessor and tell him my name)then i see my sprite shrink like its supposed too and then the screen remains black...

Years
can some one please help me
i just defeated the lake guardian at twilight lake
but i cant seem to get into the cave
if i go on it pikachu wont gp through
he'll just stand on it
reply asap
i wanna continue the games its quite intresting
thx

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
can some one please help me
i just defeated the lake guardian at twilight lake
but i cant seem to get into the cave
if i go on it pikachu wont gp through
he'll just stand on it
reply asap
i wanna continue the games its quite intresting
thx

oh my... I forgot to fix the warp in that area... :(
here's a mapshot for ya to know where to go.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Hi, could someone please tell me what to do next? I'm currently on Ocean Isle where Breatherna is, and I've looked everywhere but wasn't able to trigger any events. I'm supposed to find this Pokemon that looks like a cotton ball but I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
enter the cave west from Breatherna's standing point.
in there, find HM Waterfall and then climb the waterfall.

the rest is up to you to explore~

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
I did. I found the Pikachu, and I thought I was supposed to get it to move all the way across from where its starting point, but it just wouldn't move. Am I on the right track?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I really like this hack since there haven't been anything like this before. I hope that other people could also make this kind of hacks that you don't just collect pokemon and battle trainers.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
your hack's very fun, would you mind if I wrote a story book fanfiction based on your hack, I'd give you credit for the characters and the story

also where am I supposed to go after Ho-Oh flies me to that island

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back