• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evening!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Hello guys and gals,

my name is Ac3s (you can also call me luke) and I am coming from luxembourg =) I came to this forum to improve my romhacking-skills. My hobbies are programing and playing football.

Let's have a nice time! =D

Years
Hi there Ac3s! It's awesomepossum to meet you, welcome to PC. :)

You'll learn a lot about hacking here - we have loads of awesome resources to use. Many people start their ROM hacking adventures on PC and become really knowledgeable down the road so be sure to keep working hard! It'll pay off before you know it.

Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^ If you're lost and aren't sure where to post you're welcome to ask a member of staff.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What kind of programming are you interested in? Personally, I'm more into HTML, CSS, and a bit of PHP; have been into these things since I was about thirteen or so, when I began running my own fan-sites and whatnot. It's very fun, if you ask me, especially when you're successful at getting things to work!

Like you, I also got here for ROM hacking initially. Though, I eventually wound up giving up on it, since some parts of it were quite frustrating for me. One thing would have to be scripting; I did manage to learn, but oftentimes, scripts that I do write either don't seem to work or break the game entirely. Regardless of how tough I tried, I just was not able to fix or get around, sadly. If it weren't for that, I still would have been a hacker, most likely, haha.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, dear, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Should you ever need anything, I'm here to lend a hand; feel free to send a message to me any time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Thanks for all your greetings. =)

To your question, Endless, I have years of experience in C/C++, Java and also Ruby. -> Application-based programming, not web-based =). In romhacking, I already managed to achieve a good amount of scripting skills, I can help you out with that one, if you still want to get into hacking again! =D

Best regards, ac3s

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well, hello there, Ac3s! Yeah, this forum is definitely great to learn about rom-hacking, in which as said, you can take a look at the ROM hacking board here on this forum, to view all of the guides and stuff there for you to see, and I hope that everything there will be helpful for you. :3

But yes, welcome to PC! I used to like football, but don't really play much anymore, gah. x) Anywho, nice to meet you, and if you have any questions, ask us anytime! We'd love to help! And yes, take care, and have a pleasant stay. :3

Back