• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
I'm not exactly sure, but Beezlebub being associated with gluttony may have to do with it's relation to flies which are seen as hungry and filthy at the same time. the Leviathan's association I don't know...the other demons all fit, so when the person who made the list (the list is Apophycal btw as it's not in the actual bible, or at least not the Canon ones from the various branches, at least it's not in the Roman Catholic one.) of the seven proably ran out of which sin should be associated with the seven prince...

Yea I noticed that all the rest fit, thats why I asked only about Leviathan and Beelzebub.

Anyway, I'm don't think gamefreak will take risks and will base pokemon on demon(I think Leviathan is exception because he can be count as hebrew beast, but all the rest are demons by any perspective).
But i would like to see some big group of pokemon represent something, its something we didn't have before.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yea I noticed that all the rest fit, thats why I asked only about Leviathan and Beelzebub.

Anyway, I'm don't think gamefreak will take risks and will base pokemon on demon(I think Leviathan is exception because he can be count as hebrew beast, but all the rest are demons by any perspective).
But i would like to see some big group of pokemon represent something, its something we didn't have before.
Me neither...

Back to the rumors. I hope that the MegaJynx is partially false. False in that a member of it's line does get a Mega evolution, just not it. I want it to have a normal Evolution like Magmar.

Years
Me neither...

Back to the rumors. I hope that the MegaJynx is partially false. False in that a member of it's line does get a Mega evolution, just not it. I want it to have a normal Evolution like Magmar.

I feel uncomfortable using pokemonslike jynx, machamp, mr. mime etc..
It feel to me like those are humans, And because when pokemon mega evolve when don't change so much, so I also prefer a normal evo which will make it look less human-like.

Years
I'm not too confident if we're going to get that many normal evos as compared to megaevos in this generation. It seems that, to me, that emphasizing on megaevos and their potential is the priority, but I can be wrong.

So far, the only new Pokemon in 6th Gen that has a relation to a past-gen Pokemon is Sylveon. I'm still wondering if they'll ever introduce any other new Pokemon with evolutionary relatives from a previous gen. I'd be disappointed if it was just Sylveon, since we're seeing all these Mega Evolutions lately.

blue

gucci
Years
Jynx could do with a Mega Evolution tbh, it's stats are average and it has no further evolutions.. although I'd be skeptical about how the appearance would turn out...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I could see 4 Legendary with Yveltal and Xerneas since you have the W and Z chromosome, birds have the ZZ and ZW chromosomes. Also butterflies have the ZO ZZW ZZWW chromosomes. It can work for some reptiles and the grasshoppers too.

Years
@ Suicune. That why I want them to evolve her (use she as it's not either or neither gender but only female) to give her better stats. I feel a Mega will be cheap...same with Bannete and Pinser, give them another evolution stage and then Megas.

Years
Tomorrow marks three weeks since the mega September CoroCoro! Exactly two more weeks to go for the next leak, give or take a day. We are more than half way there!

Anyway, more little details that are up for speculation from the second anime teaser from earlier this month. All of the good is missed until you look at all of the frames!

http://youtu.be/To4xCc1pcmM
img20130827_01.jpg

Ooh, what's that pokemon?!? It's a...???
bvu6.jpg

First, notice the right side of the picture. We see a hind side with a little stubby tail and a leg. Is that flowing grassy hair? OMG, I hope!

I might be going out on a limb, so correct me if there is evidence that disproves this. But could this be a female gogoat or female skiddo?!? I mean, females goats often don't have horns. Also, this is a perfect X and Y themed feature - male/female. Let me know if there are any female gogoats/skiddos you can dig up. If not, I am holding out on this one! Sorry Chespin, I am going with Gogoat now if that is the case!

Years
Tomorrow marks three weeks since the mega September CoroCoro! Exactly two more weeks to go for the next leak, give or take a day. We are more than half way there!

Anyway, more little details that are up for speculation from the second anime teaser from earlier this month. All of the good is missed until you look at all of the frames!

http://youtu.be/To4xCc1pcmM
img20130827_01.jpg

bvu6.jpg

First, notice the right side of the picture. We see a hind side with a little stubby tail and a leg. Is that flowing grassy hair? OMG, I hope!

I might be going out on a limb, so correct me if there is evidence that disproves this. But could this be a female gogoat or female skiddo?!? I mean, females goats often don't have horns. Also, this is a perfect X and Y themed feature - male/female. Let me know if there are any female gogoats/skiddos you can dig up. If not, I am holding out on this one! Sorry Chespin, I am going with Gogoat now if that is the case!
To me that looks like a green dog like Pokemon of some kind.

Years
Also in the first X and Y anime trailer.
When Ash land in kalos and shout you can that near to one of the people that there is a really weird creature.

Oh, the blurry poodle you mean :p

Yeah, I remember thinking it was a Swirlix evo. I am so hoping it is a standard poodle for the evo. Though, a big rambunctious sheepdog would still be cute.

Years

Yeah, I remember thinking it was a Swirlix evo. I am so hoping it is a standard poodle for the evo. Though, a big rambunctious sheepdog would still be cute.

I'd love to see a poodle be the secondary theme of Swirlix's line, Swirlix's face definitely gives off the vibe plus it has feet that while it can't be seen in the official artwork, they are present on its model during battle. I also once came across fanart on what Swirlix and Spritzee's evolutions may look like, while it was fake, it did give me some ideas of what they'll go with.

People are still hoping Spritzee's evolution does have a plague doctor theme to it, and I think that would be a good one. Maybe also look more flamingo-like as well since Spritzee is like a pink bird.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2014
bvu6.jpg

To me, that looks similar in physiology to a Politoad. It isn't one though because there are marked differences from it that are observable. Nevertheless we could be looking at a new green rounded shaped pokemon for this generation, more than likely something grass type.

Years

I don't think it was a poodle, this thing had a really weird shape that doesn't like anything, if anything it look like a dog without its legs in one side of the body

Years
Okay, this is what I see, it might help get across how I am seeing a goat-like pokemon. But I could also see this being some sort of quadruped or a different sort. I do see the eevee, with a wig reference as well. haha
6mv8.png
bvu6.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
To me it represents something much different.
Where you outlined the nose, I actually think is the face.
What I see instead of a goat's behind looks to be a robe with it's arms extended outwards.
Then the obvious hair.
Wasn't sure what to make of the middle section tbh.

Here is what I mean: (Sorry for the crap sketch)

Although I must admit mine is very farfetched (a gorgon/mage fusion? lol) and yours look much more likely.

blue

gucci
Years
I doubt that's a Pokémon, its easy to create something from a blurred object/image when it could just as likely be something irrelevant.

Back