• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
It's from the episode where Misty goes back to the Cerulean Gym and gets over her fear of Gyarados + catches it. :classic:
Someone posted a link to these episodes in this thread I'm sure...

*doo doo doo..*

Found it!

Kasumi posted it: :classic:
http://groups.msn.com/pokemonforall/prueva2.msnw

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
These ones?

mistyb1.gif

mistyb2.gif

Go ahead and use them. ;) I'll try making better ones though...

Anyway, it's so cool for Misty to get a Gyarados. (By the way, it's the first episode in that website). That shows how what an amazing water pokemon trainer she is! I especially love the scene where she's knocked unconcious and Gyarados becomes furious. VERY furious. :classic:

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
*huggies* Thankyou! :rambo:

So...do we have any Misty topics/questions at the moment? :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
And now that the 100th-page celebration is over, we can commence the 101st-page celebration! TAD should be here with more sushi later <_<;

And the hoso you're talking about is Revenge Match at Hanada Gym, hoso #2, I believe. My personal pic in my profile is actually from that hoso as well. Look at it--Kasmui is so cute when she's been splashed with water ^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Nope, no more sushi. Instead, I have beef negimaki, Cereluean Gym style. Hehe...

She does at that. Or when she's showing her giggly, sprkly side.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ah, just as good. I happen to have some wonderfully-marbled kobe beef on hand. If you want to use that, I can certainly spare some.

Hmm...now to think of some Misty discussion. It doesn't look like we've had any sort of deep discussion about her in the BMB in a while.

~Ozy~

Years
Most excellent. It's been a while since I had access to any decent meat.

Hmmm... Lesee... Two passions of mine combine! Give me your best description of Misty as a Force-sensitive individual (of any alignment, Jedi, Sith, or Rogue). Lightsaber color, saber style, transportation, mode of dress, everything.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Aha! A most creative topic, I'll have to think before answering it.

---after thinking---

Even though she does have an awful temper, I could never imagine Misty being anything other than a force for good, so I would classify her as a Jedi. That being said, I would guess that her strengths would be in all things aquatic, meaning a blue lightsaber, scimitar-style (like Count Dooku's), as among lightsabers, it seems to be the most graceful. I would suppose, as well, that she would specialize in underwater missions, thus using animals or submersable vehicles as transportation. As for mode of dress, I would imagine something like Aayla Secura, except with shorter pants. I suppose that covers the way I imagine her sufficiently...I can't really think of anything else to say about her for the moment o.x

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
I don't know as much as you all about Star Wars...but that description of Misty sounds great! The blue lightsaber, underwater missions... :P

Yea, Chairman Kaga! That's the name of the hoso. Have they been dubbed in english yet?

Anyway, when's the next page celebration? Something to look forward too. ;)

~Ozy~

Years
See, I actualy picture her more as a rogue. Not evil, good in fact, but not willing to take orders nor **** from anybody, including the Council. I imagine her dress to reflect that, perhaps a suit of light armor in lieu of a traditional Jedi tunic and pants. Boots, utilitarian, of course, meant for heavy use, whenever, wherever. As for saber... I can see one being similar to Dooku's, in a deep blue. I'd imagine, though, that given her persona, she'd be more comfortable with a dual-saber style. I picture the other blade as an emerald-green, with a hilt style similar to Anakin's.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I've always imagined her being hot-tempered, but in the end, submissive. Her willingness to obey Ash's commands shows that she might be able to take commands, but you're still most likely right.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Cool, I just saw Episode 3 on Sunday. It was really cool! It had many great scenes.:cool:

I imagine her fighting underwater with a lightsaber. She'd kick alot of butt, like Kit Fisto in the one episode of Clone Wars.:cool:

mv5041hu.jpg

Misty look's so cute!

Also, welcome back Chairman Kaga and Adament Doger!

Last edited:

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Yea, who is that guy anyway?

Looks like another guy likes Misty. ;)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Looks like a guy from Pokemon Heroes, what with the Wailmer and the Venetian waterways, but I've never seen it, so I might be wrong.

But look at that love--there's no way Corsola's going to let him get any closer to Misty.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, it's from Heroes. I can't remember his name for the life of me, though. He goes on to give them a tour of the city and continually hits on Misty for all fifteen minutes of the movie that he's in.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
His name was Ross and ya lol he hits on Misty. Takes the group on a gondola ride and everything:
ross9je.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back