• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of Nations: Taking over the world as the Dutch!

TY

Hi there and welcome to my new Let's Play of a old RTS game called Rise of Nations.

I really adore this game and it's gamemode which is Conquer the World. I'll be doing this as the Dutch, because I am Dutch :D
I'll be playing this on the Moderate difficulty as it seems to be the best one to play with. Not too easy, but also not killing you instantly.

So enjoy some more RTS :3

Part 1: THE DUTCH ARE COMING!
Spoiler:

Part 2: Tons 'o Barbarians
Spoiler:

TY

Updating this already with 5 more parts, cause I had a ton of recording and uploading last night! :3

Part 3: Peace Offers
Spoiler:

Part 4: The Enemy Of My Enemy
Spoiler:

Part 5: Final Push
Spoiler:

Part 6: Italy
Spoiler:

Part 7: Offensive Failure
Spoiler:

TY

Part 8:
Spoiler:

Part 9:
Spoiler:

Part 10:
Spoiler:

Part 11:
Spoiler:

Part 12:
Spoiler:

TY

Sorry for the delay, was busy with some other stuff so I haven't had the time to play Rise of Nations that much, but here is some more now! :D

Part 13:
Spoiler:

Part 14:
Spoiler:

Part 15:
Spoiler:

Part 16:
Spoiler:

TY

And more parts, though it is one mission :P

Part 17:
Spoiler:

Part 18:
Spoiler:

Part 19:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Never played rise of nations, reminds me of ages of empires though! You should add some commentary!

TY

Never played rise of nations, reminds me of ages of empires though! You should add some commentary!

It actually is made by the same developers as Age of Empires to be honest.
Also I was thinking of doing commentary, but my mic broke down 4 days before I started this LP which was like the worst what could happen :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
haha that explains it then! have you tried banished? its a strategy game, but without the war. its really cool! oh no gutted :(

TY

I want to try that game to be fair! Seen some gameplay and I fell in love with it. Will get it as soon as I upgraded my PC performance!

Now to be more on the topic of the LP, have some more episodes! :3

Part 20:
Spoiler:

Part 21:
Spoiler:

Part 22:
Spoiler:

Part 23:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Im trying to post my pokemon Y lets play but whenever i link my youtube video, the video just appears blank. Do i have to do something specific other than posting the video in between the [.youtube] bit

TY

Some may be short due to the gamemode. Tactics for instance is a really quick ending gamemode if you know how to play it :3

Part 24:
Spoiler:

Part 25:
Spoiler:

Part 26:
Spoiler:

Part 27:
Spoiler:

Part 28
Spoiler:

TY

Part 29:
Spoiler:

Part 30:
Spoiler:

Part 31:
Spoiler:

Part 32
Spoiler:

Also if you'd like to see more of this with another nation, feel free to post it here and I will consider it! I'm having a huge blast playing this game :3

TY

Part 33:
Spoiler:

Part 34:
Spoiler:

Part 35:
Spoiler:

TY

Haven't played much RoN lately, but here is some more!

Part 36:
Spoiler:

Part 37:
Spoiler:

Part 38:
Spoiler:

TY

Think we're almost finished as there aren't many nations left.

Part 39:
Spoiler:

Part 40:
Spoiler:

Part 41:
Spoiler:

Part 42:
Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Back