• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my Dulcinea... Romantic?

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
Years
Hey so, I've been thinking about it a while and we all know there are people who are romantic and those who aren't exactly that much...

I gotta say, I'm the romantic type haha I like showing it that way...

What about you?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Ooooh no, I'm not a romantic person at all.

I'm the type of person that thinks that love is a bloody war-zone that's not worth pursuing, as it'll only drive the person in question into madness.

So yeah...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm too romantic to the point that girls will probably think I'm disloyal, when I'm not.

If I ever have a girlfriend again, she'd be treated like royalty. That's just how I am.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm not romantic at all. I legit just told a guy Ive been talking to online and was planning to meet up with that I'm not interested anymore because I just couldn't muster the energy to do it.

He was a nice guy too, said he'd been turning down dates from other guys, I felt real bad.

Years
I love being romantically involved with others, but I'm not a particularly romantic person. I feel like romantic gestures are empty and fake. I know they're not, but I just can't shake that feeling that it's just "too much."

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I love romance! Can't help myself. It just makes me all giggly and bubbly, and it's so adorable. It's a shame my fiance is kind of forgetful about it, but I myself like those grand sweeping gestures that indicate it. The more unusual and specific to the person, the better. Although I still like stereotypical stuff like flowers and candy.

So yes, I do consider myself to be quite the romantic.

Years
Hey so, I've been thinking about it a while and we all know there are people who are romantic and those who aren't exactly that much...

I gotta say, I'm the romantic type haha I like showing it that way...

What about you?

How very quixotic of a title you have on here!

I am also the sort, but at the same time I can be quite rational-oriented. Though, I would say, I am more naturally inclined to be a hopeless romantic, but I have learned that there should be a balance of rationality and romanticism.

Eventually, the idea is, rationality once it has served its purpose could probably be dialed down, allowing romanticism to lead. I am a big believer in leading with rationality over romanticism initially.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Someone define romance for me. Seriously. I keep thinking it's showing affection in cute ways and such, but I really don't know the actual definition.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I'm a huge romantic. I'm always affectionate and loving and stuff, to everyone: whether it be the girlfriend, friends, family, hell even random people. Though...sometimes it does get out of hand, especially considering it means I fall for people too easily. I am pretty disloyal, yeah. It's a blessing and a curse.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Me...? Romantic?! Myself and Romantic just does not go together. Nuff said.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I am once I feel comfortable with the other person and feelings are established and what not. Deep down I am very romantic and I fantasize about the perfect romance with someone... I'm not going to lie looool. I usually hold back what I truly feel and want to do with someone because I feel like by revealing that side to me I become vulnerable to them. I just don't want to show how deeply I love someone because I'm afraid they'll hurt me in the end and it would just hurt me so much more if they did it after I've told them/shown them how deeply I feel.

but I am hopeful one day I will meet someone that I know I can show that side to fully and they will appreciate all of it and love me back :)))))

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm actually not. I try to be with my boyfriend, but most of the time we are talking a lot. XD I don't even know why I'm not. I should be though, but it's just... I don't know. lol Like, I love him so much, but I guess I just don't know how to be so romantic, but luckily he does and doesn't mind that I'm not. <3

Years
If you ask friends who I've not dated, they'd probably tell you I'm the least romantic person they can think of.

Talk to my girlfriend, or anyone I've ever dated, they'll tell you I'm such a helpless romantic that it can be grating at times.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
For some weird reason, people who know me think I'm romantic. I don't think I am.

I'm not fond of affection. At best I'm okay with it. I don't care for flowers or jewelry. Grand gestures make me queasy.

I have no idea.

I'm just a very content person in my relationship, I sometimes buy a neat gift, cook a meal, and comfort my partner.

Maybe I'm romantic in the sense that I care without showing it off. I keep it personal and simple. At most I will talk about how great he is. I have nothing but kind things to say about him. But there are certainly no candlelit dinners or walks on the beach happening here. We share hobbies and give each other ****.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nope and I'm pretty sure it frustrates the people who flirt with me because I'm one of those who would say the thing they don't want to hear hahaa.

Back