• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Hello there, EarthSong! :3 I didn't mention it in your intro thread, but your username is really pretty haha. How're you liking it here so far?

Why thank you Cirno. ^_^ and its been pretty good, there are many nice people so far, and I"m excited about the art here.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Welcome to PC, NintendoQueen! It's nice to see you finally got here, ChaoticLapras!
Hi! Thank you docowocool! :] It's good to be here!

Im Luxx and I like most of the same stuff you put!! ^o^ like crafts and drawing. :)
Hello! You like the same things I do? Awesome, so we shall get along just great! ^_^

Another belated welcome to you, NQ! <3 Crafting arts sounds pretty interesting, I always told myself I'd try scrapbooking as a kid but never did do it. XD; Though I guess it's never too late to start lmao.

From your profile I see your favorite Nintendo games are Mario/Pokemon, which is pretty cool! As much as I love games I was sadly never much of a platform gamer outside the DS (minus Pokemon/some Okami/occasionally Kirby). D': Which is mostly because I don't have a TV in my room and don't really like bigger consoles.
Hello and thank you Cirno!!
Oh, I have been getting more and more interested in crafts [and plus it gets expensive buying all that paper and such!] Luckily, Kmart has stuff for cheap! ;p

Yes I do love Mario and Pokemon a lot. I've been playing Mario since I was 3 years old on the Original NES. I don't mind the bigger consoles [the bigger the better ;] haha just kidding].

Great to see you all, NintendoQueen, ArtsyPokemon as well as EarthSong! A great welcome to all three of you. :3

EarthSong, congrats on making your first post here! :D 20 minutes ago that's not a long time! Why not make an intro thread so we can get to know you a bit better? Of course, you don't really have to do that. :D But it'd be quite awesome. :P

NQ, I've been planning to get back into crafting, it's like...an old hobby of mine. xD

Hi Megan, and thank you for the welcome! So what sorts of things have you been crafting? I want to do scrapbooking. That'd be fun.

Red99

World Champion
Years
Hey, I'm here to welcome all the people who joined while I was off somewhere else! I hope you all have a great time here! As you may notice, I like to make new friends.

Years
Why thank you Cirno. ^_^ and its been pretty good, there are many nice people so far, and I"m excited about the art here.

Really glad you like it here so far, Earth~! :D

Hello and thank you Cirno!!
Oh, I have been getting more and more interested in crafts [and plus it gets expensive buying all that paper and such!] Luckily, Kmart has stuff for cheap! ;p

Yes I do love Mario and Pokemon a lot. I've been playing Mario since I was 3 years old on the Original NES. I don't mind the bigger consoles [the bigger the better ;] haha just kidding].

Haha, the only Mario game I played was the very old one on N64. XD; No idea what it was called but I played it with my grandpa a lot when I still lived in Europe. I'd love to pick them up again, but there's so many Mario games I don't know which to try!

And to echo the above post, I'd also be more than happy to be anyone's friend, since meeting new people is part of what makes the forum experience so great. (:

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years

Really glad you like it here so far, Earth~! :D

Haha, the only Mario game I played was the very old one on N64. XD; No idea what it was called but I played it with my grandpa a lot when I still lived in Europe. I'd love to pick them up again, but there's so many Mario games I don't know which to try!

And to echo the above post, I'd also be more than happy to be anyone's friend, since meeting new people is part of what makes the forum experience so great. (:

Was this game Super Mario 64? Also, yes I love making friends on forums. It does make a great experience on forums. :]

Years
Hey guys! :]

I'm super new here, and so far the only thing I've done is request a mentor.

I really hope to meet a lot of new people here, and develop my Pokemon master skills farther. ;D

From what Ive read on here so far, you guys are so friendly! Woo! I was so happy to find that out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Hello there midnight im Pheap btw full name is sopheap everyone calls me pheap Nice to meet everyone here :)

I really hope to meet a lot of new people here, and develop my Pokemon master skills farther. ;D

From what Ive read on here so far, you guys are so friendly! Woo! I was so happy to find that out.

Hello im pheap whats your name? nice to meet you also hoping to make a lot of new friends here too :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2012
Siyass

Hey all just saying hello, my name is Siyass, but people usually stick with Siy.
I am from Johto, Ecruteak City and for the most part am a Water Pokemon trainer.
However my main team has only one water type and consists of Eclipse(Espeon), Felix (Feraligatr), Milton (Magneton), Cornelius (Minccino), Herman (Heracross) and Rocky (Steelix).
I occasionally have a Pidgeot for flying and prefer Johto and Kanto regions.
I look forward to getting to know people here, and am always interested in a battle.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Hey all just saying hello, my name is Siyass, but people usually stick with Siy.
I am from Johto, Ecruteak City and for the most part am a Water Pokemon trainer.
However my main team has only one water type and consists of Eclipse(Espeon), Felix (Feraligatr), Milton (Magneton), Cornelius (Minccino), Herman (Heracross) and Rocky (Steelix).
I look forward to getting to know people here, and am always interested in a battle.

hey hello im pheap nice to meet you Siyass what pokemon version are you playing?

Years

Yep, we really are! n_n PC has the best section dedicated to new users imo, Meganium90 has really made it super great!

Hey there, welcome to PC! Why not create an introduction thread so we can get to know you better? :D

droomph

weeb
Years

Ewww unfriendly people.

Well a lot of us here online have problems with talking to people irl so we're on here instead! /totally off-topic

So hi Autumn I'm droomph/Shane! Call me whatever you want though. Ughhhhh though I'm actually Chinese which is really weird :P

You're very nice, and it seems you love to hang out with people! Two things I like in a person!

Well, this isn't the best place to hang out quite exactly. So, which forums have you been hanging out around since you've joined?

Years
Hi there, Soar. <: Welcome again to PC! n_n Glad you've been enjoying yourself here so far and making some posts~!

Years
Hi, I'm Jellicentfan1 and just wanted to say hello. Been a fan of the site for years and finally decided to join!

Welcome to PC, Jellicantfan! Why not make an introduction thread? It looks like you haven't yet, and I'm sure all of us would love to get to know you and welcome you to the forum. n_n Glad you've been enjoying the forum so far, though~

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
hello guys i'm very glad to meet you and i wish to make many friends and to talk about pokemon

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HEY EVERYONE! Haven't forgotten about this thread. <3 Just checking in to see how everyone's doing! As you may or may not see, if you have any problems, questions, concerns or anything, you can always contact me! Welcome aboard <3

Wanted to go ahead and break the ice here. Summer is almost over here in the US. (oh noes D:) Anyone excited to go back to school?

Years
Hi, I'm Jellicentfan1 and just wanted to say hello. Been a fan of the site for years and finally decided to join!

hello guys i'm very glad to meet you and i wish to make many friends and to talk about pokemon

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hello there you two. I am Hikari, the Master of Oshawottz.

Have a fun time in our community and I might check back on you guys.

- Hikari10

Years
Wanted to go ahead and break the ice here. Summer is almost over here in the US. (oh noes D:) Anyone excited to go back to school?

Ugh, I'm dreading going back. Absolutely cannot wait to graduate. XD; I've been having a rough time in my school but knowing I should have 3 or 4 semesters left (less if I take summer courses next summer) puts me at ease~!

And welcome to PC, Giurob94! It's great to meet you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back