• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
I'd rather just eat my favorite food, even if I got tired of it, that's better than getting to eat an amazing dish only once.

Would you rather work at a car wash in the dead of summer on the finish line (goooood tip$$ but summers only busy season), or would you rather work in the back of a busy restaurant getting paid more an hour (stresssssful environment)

Duckface

Eating Souls Everyday
Years
Restaurant, I need the moolah.

Would you rather get put in a chamber full of spikes that automatically detect your body's most vulnerable spot or jump off the Eiffel tower, your parachute fails, the safety sponge is too far away and you land on your groin on a 1:16 replica of the Eiffel tower.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2017
I...
Uh...
There's really no option that's more pleasant. I guess jump off the Eiffel Tower and hope the fall gets me quickly? ._.

Holiday time!! Would you rather go somewhere hot or cold?
Edit: Neither is 'too hot' or 'too cold'. You'll always be at least reasonably comfortable in whatever temperature.

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
Anime character. Definitely better.

Would you rather drown to death or choke to death?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Uh, both would be pretty horrible. I suppose drowning is a little more romantic. :P

Would you rather buy online or go to a store (general things, like clothes)?

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
For stuff to wear, I'd rather buy in a store since I need to try the size.

Would you rather get bit by a snake or a spider?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Die (but I swear I am not suicidal. I just think the death is a finish line and we are all going to see it one day. )

Would you rather be a real life pokemon trainer and cannot ever come back to this reality OR live without a pokemon world but with love?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Live without a Pokémon world but with love.

Would you rather spend five nights at a haunted family pizza restaurant or at an abandoned amusement park?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Amusement park. At least I'd be amused.

Would you rather have your body altered to make you a walrus, or become part of a human centipede?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Body altered to make me a walrus, because human centipedes are disgusting.

Would you rather listen to music on the radio or on youtube?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
...Darn it. I guess I'll have to go with spiders, because I absolutely detest roaches.

Would you rather own a car and a motorcycle, or two cars and no motorcycles?
(Assuming you can't sell them)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Two cars and no motorcycles, because I don't know how to ride cycles.

Would you rather have your dead body decomposed into a corpse in a coffin or cremated until it's nothing but ashes?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Gays, not sure if transgenders already have equal rights.

Would you rather be embarrassed on stage naked or in a laughable outfit?

Back