• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
How do u do the event in the dragon castle. is tht the thing where u face zah.
if it is i did tht already.
im currently training in the hevah league are with all those random trainers and wild battles.
Is this a good team
Charizard
lucario
luxray
excadrill
lapras
Mybe giratina if i find a way to get exp share

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2015
Hey, I've played through your first RD game, and I really enjoy it. So far, in this one, I'm completely stuck. I joined up with Team Earth, captured Angeallen, got the piece of Ruby Destiny and did the stuff in cyberspace. I caught Dohydra, but in the lost shadow, after seeing Giratina, I get sent to the future? Then, I talk to the shaman, and after I do, I'm asked tochoose a Pokemon. When I do, the game freezes. So, am I doing something wrong, or what do I do?

Oh, also, after catching Dohydra, there's no data for it in the Pokedex, and its currently in my PC, what is its type?

Last edited:

PM8

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
OK so I've downloaded 3 separate Ruby.gba files and run them through the patcher.

Apply to existing file, picked PKMN RD-LoG Final (UPS) (v9).ups and the ruby.gba.

Every time I get "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

What is going on? They are all Ruby(U).gba files. Any help?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
pls help! why can i patch ruby.gba with ups?

LoG.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
Ruby.gba file is played with Programs like vba.. a ups file is a patchable file with a ups patcher program.. What exactly are you trying to ask?.. This game is available in ips format not ups..

I TRIED TO PATCH IT WITH IPS BUT IT WONT WORK ON MY GPSP AND KNOW IM TRYING TO PATCH IT W/ TSUKUYOMI BUT I GET AN ERROR?

(BTW IM TRIED V9 AND V10)

4tk65k.png

fanbarl.png

2j4vqe9.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2021
now this might be alittle far fetched but is the downloader a keylogger?
the next day after i installed this my ebay account got hacked

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
i have a question: what do you do in the airship after it crashes? I'm using svae states to try to do the diff paths that the stone mentions but I don't know what to do in the ship.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
No, it's not a keylogger. But I'm sure that if it was, the person who made it would come right out and tell you that they stole your money so you could arrest them.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
what do i do after the giratina tries to make me its master and I go outside and to the shaman I have no idea where to go now and I need my last 2 symbols before I go to the lueague

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sorry for a long absence. I've been busy, and mostly spending my free time doing a walkthrough of the game. =/
Yeah, I'm making another Guide Tool. I've already reached the Dragon Castle event, so hopefully, I can begin to add the other parts of the game, and release it soon.

---​

what do i do after the giratina tries to make me its master and I go outside and to the shaman I have no idea where to go now and I need my last 2 symbols before I go to the lueague

Talk to the shaman of Rintah Town, then head to Guardia Town and defeat the new gym leader there.

i have a question: what do you do in the airship after it crashes? I'm using svae states to try to do the diff paths that the stone mentions but I don't know what to do in the ship.

Go around that place until you find an hole on the wall where Claire appeared.
Talk to it.

now this might be alittle far fetched but is the downloader a keylogger?
the next day after i installed this my ebay account got hacked

o.o
No, of course not.
Why the heck would I even do that? x,x

pls help! why can i patch ruby.gba with ups?

I have no clue. I'll try those links when I can spare time.

OK so I've downloaded 3 separate Ruby.gba files and run them through the patcher.

Apply to existing file, picked PKMN RD-LoG Final (UPS) (v9).ups and the ruby.gba.

Every time I get "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

What is going on? They are all Ruby(U).gba files. Any help?

Are you using the right UPS patcher for your OS?

Hey, I've played through your first RD game, and I really enjoy it. So far, in this one, I'm completely stuck. I joined up with Team Earth, captured Angeallen, got the piece of Ruby Destiny and did the stuff in cyberspace. I caught Dohydra, but in the lost shadow, after seeing Giratina, I get sent to the future? Then, I talk to the shaman, and after I do, I'm asked tochoose a Pokemon. When I do, the game freezes. So, am I doing something wrong, or what do I do?

Oh, also, after catching Dohydra, there's no data for it in the Pokedex, and its currently in my PC, what is its type?

Er...
What version are you currently playing?
Also, Dohydra's... Dark/Dragon, I think...

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
its working know but it does not work on gpsp???

anyone knows whats wrong??

i really like the game

i played it in visual boy??

4tk65k.png

fanbarl.png

2j4vqe9.png

Years
This hack is far too great, but i'm confused where is that stormidran I search in the cave and no results (maybe is very rare) can someone tell me where is that pokemon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Version 11 of the game's available...
A new guide tool is available...

---​

This hack is far too great, but i'm confused where is that stormidran I search in the cave and no results (maybe is very rare) can someone tell me where is that pokemon.

Yeah, it's rare. But anyway, Stormidran can be caught inside the cave of Dusk Path above the waterfalls.

Last edited:

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Thanks for the update, and great walkthrough as well :)

Just another little bug: I started to play the Bad side part, got to the usual Giratina/Shaymin event in Lost Shadow, quitted it quickly, and since I was out of repels I decided to Dig out of the Mineral Cave... that warped me back to Team Earth base, and when I got downstairs the "rangers are attacking the base" stuff was repeated once again. Oh boy, Dig is causing quite a lot of bugs I guess :P it should be disallowed during such events

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Hey! First of all, i would like to say that i REALLY enjoyed this hack. The story has to be the best story for any pokemon game. Ever.

My question is: I have saved the timeline. So i went back to Destiny Tower and talked to Chaomega. He thanked me and that was all.
So, am i finished with the game now? I mean story-wise, because im not gonna bother doing the side quests :P

Last edited:

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
I'm playin this game right now and i must say I'm impressed ..... The graphics, scripts, and gameplay could rival even a RPG game.... Any way i want to know I'm playing log on good mode and your voice ..... Errr the little rock thingy keeps telling me to go to dusk path's mineral cave... But it's blocked by some big pokemon who , after a few times of saying grr , boots me out of the cave. what do you think i should do to continue? I've searched this thread and not found nothin on the matter.....

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
the number of sleep turns there are in the game are insane and when i use pyro strike with my charizard, it paralyzes them and not burn. Also, i never got exp share. I already beat the event in the dragon castle with zah and all. She didnt give it to me. And which guy in rintah town gives u an exp share

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
the number of sleep turns there are in the game are insane and when i use pyro strike with my charizard, it paralyzes them and not burn. Also, i never got exp share. I already beat the event in the dragon castle with zah and all. She didnt give it to me. And which guy in rintah town gives u an exp share
You have to go talk to your mom in the starting tower to get the exp share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back