• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

AAAAH, WE WERE SO FAR WITHOUT A DOUBLE!

If school stopped your side's activity, then why didn't it stop mine?

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i'm so glad as the queen of double posting I could be the first :,)
our side is basically sync, war and i (well what i pretty much see, i've seen a few more people recently up to bat). sync said it was her busy time, i imagine war is busy with her studies, it's basically my semester to not slack since next semester colleges come into play.

Years

You're not that far away from college if you're 16. A 16 year-old could be a junior in high school.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

True, but you'd be surprised how many people don't give a rat's arse about preparing for college. God knows how many older people look back and wish they did better to get into a better school.

Years

Speaking of doing a better job in school, that's what I should be doing. The most recent grades I have are indescribably bad.

Years

A 66% D, a 117% A+, a 100% A+, a 51% F, a 73% C, a 56% F, a 19% F, and a 94% A. I really can't do anything about the 66%, 'cause that came from bombing two big tests. The 117% is only based off of attendance, the 100% is from one, small assignment early in the trimester, the 51% is from not turning in a huge assignment, I don't know why I have a C, 'cause I'm sure I turned everything in for that class, the 56% is from not turning assignments in which I would get an F on anyways, the 19% is from turning one or two assignments in for the whole trimester, and the 94% is only because the teacher hasn't updated grades for a month.

I know, they're terrible, but I have been working on them recently. I feel I'm on the right track now. I know I can get those F's up, 'cause I had a 22% at midterm in one of my classes last year and that turned into a 78%.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

It sounds like you are having some difficulty organizing your time and planning on getting assignments in on time. Do you own a planner/ do you schedule your free time into blocks?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I could have done better in school and while this site brought me great times and things I do know it also contributed to me not doing as great in school as I could. Don't let it happen to you. :V

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
Years

Time management is so important I can't express that enough. School should > play but there should be a good balance between both. You can't bog yourself down with school either.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
272 Man, not every episode of Hunter x Hunter is on netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back