• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Legend Version

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
I looked the place with map editor and saw there really should be trainers there although I didn't believe it at first.
I made my own walkthrough for this hack months ago so I don't remember what to do but go check it out in youtube.

Yeah i happened to look at the video where this is happening, and there is regular trainers there to fight but on mine there is none. i'm thinking that i missed something but i don't think so since i followed the walkthrough thoroughly. Oh well thanks for you time i will try to find something out.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Yeah i happened to look at the video where this is happening, and there is regular trainers there to fight but on mine there is none. i'm thinking that i missed something but i don't think so since i followed the walkthrough thoroughly. Oh well thanks for you time i will try to find something out.
Look for walkthrough walls code or use crystalmap to move those trainers out of the way. Crystalmap can be found here:
http://crystalfallows.110mb.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=tools/

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
I got stucked, please help !

Hi, I play Pokemon legends 2.5 by scompi version and I got stucked and don´t know what to do. I have already tried all possibilities, talked to everything .. but no progress at all

Im in Ecruteak city now, came from Olivine city, only possible way. I have got all 5badges (including the one from ecruteak), I have HM cut, fly, surf, strength, rock smash (cannot use yet). I have been in Brass tower and all buildings in ecruteak, but I have nowhere to go,

img718.imageshack.us/img718/7773/mapd.png

the second way from city (on the east) is unaccessible, It appears like there were not doors, I cannot go into through this building. So I cannot continue to other cities. please help

img190.imageshack.us/img190/8380/ecruteak.png

Years
Wrong ROM Hack, this is Miksy91's and it is a Crystal ROM Hack. You should go to Scompi's thread and post that. Anyways, Miksy is probably gonna get Legend Z done in the summer time because it could take a while.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Wrong ROM Hack, this is Miksy91's and it is a Crystal ROM Hack. You should go to Scompi's thread and post that. Anyways, Miksy is probably gonna get Legend Z done in the summer time because it could take a while.
Actually finishing legend z wouldn't take too long (about a week or at maximum two) but I've been making Dark Future all the time I've been hacking so that's why I haven't progressed in legend z at all.

Making it in summer time is a good idea :D

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This hack is looking pretty good.

The maps seem to have detail, and I really like the hero sprite. Looking good!

I am downloading right now...

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
Years
Okay, I am amazed at this Crystal hack. Normally people use Gold, Ruby, Red, or FireRed, so using Crystal just makes it more impressive. I'm going to be downloading this as soon as I have free time to play it, but right now I'm busy with school (Stressing out, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Too much freaking homework!!!). Anyways, the screenshots are good, but some need to be taken off because they've expired on the website. I also like what the hat looks like on the guy, very original. ;)

Luster

Form changing script (HINT)
Years
looking good. I never liked the gsc hacks, and why people all don't hack rse i haven't a clue lol. that's just my humble opinion, take no notice =D

PZLMKBB

Begining Hacker
Years
umm there are no download links in your opening post can you please edit that post/PM me the link thank you kindly ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Where I can find "cut"?
I am sorry but download for Walktrough doesn't work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Anybody wanna post a link to the final version of this. I know it's old but it looks sweet, and i can't download it.

Back