• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
LOBSTER QUESADILLAS WEREN'T THERE :(((((

Had to settle for a broccoli one.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Lobster Quesadillas? Man I've been gone too long from the states, so many funky foods going on. If I ever move back I'd probably be flat broke in the first week from all the gorging I'd be doing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Last time I went to Panera it was with a friend who was visiting from ... New Jersey iirc. Haven't gone since because of the prices.

broken_arrow do something about that scrollbar i see.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaa!! it's 12:50 am here now which means Valentine's day already started

HAPPY Valentine's DAY and happy Valentine's theme to me!!! :3

Do you live in Asia? It's not even 6PM for me but Happy Valentine's Day to you!.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Thanks for telling me,Peachy-san ^.^

Do you live in Asia? It's not even 6PM for me but Happy Valentine's Day to you!.

Nope,i'm in Egypt..thanks,happy Valentine's day to you too :3 ^^

She should be in Europe, cause that's what time it is here too.

Happy Valentine's day already to you too then Yaaaay

*Fireworks* i love fireworks!! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No problem! Glad to be of help.

And you live in Egypt? I've never heard someone from that country before here at PC. That's pretty neat.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I still have to wait 6 long hours before it is the 14th for me. My timezone sucks some times.
Broken_Arrow did you visit the Pyramid in Egypt?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Peachy-san:that's nice of you! Yup,i guess i'm the only Egyptian here!! well,at least new country is added to PC now ^.^

Nath:it's okay it will come there either way be patient and enjoy your time till then

here's some fireworks from Paris

tumblr_m6lw37ejE11ra56fxo1_500.gif

Khofo,Khaf-ra' and Monqua-ra' Yup Pyramids are much awesome when you see them irl!!!soooo huge! ^^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've seen panera, never eaten at one.

I hadn't even realized that tomorrow is valentines day until someone I know mentioned it. But I don't really care. c;

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Yaaaaa,i want to go to Paris someday tooooo

the best thing about fireworks that whistling voice before BOOM and lights everywhere!! purple,green,red,blue and orange soooo LOVELY!! it always make people happy too

*Launches Fireworks all over PC* because i caan! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back