• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
When I trade Butterfree then I want to trade back to Brook. How can I get it back? He just say words.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
My, my... it's NOT released yet.
Was asking because ive seen plenty of videos on youtube on the orange islands and that. Also the Neo Ticket has that been released, the boat right by the pokemon center with the missing nurse.?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
THANKS ASH493 for the Patience to deal with the fans of this game

Pidgeotto is supposed to evolve :D

It's not about Ash Gray. It's about VBA on Mac.
If Mac can somehow emulate Windows interface or something, you should be able to run VBA and Ash Gray with it.

WOW, Thanks "Ash493" I am now able to play since two weeks ago, but I do have one question regarding the "Ash Gray" game. I noticed that some Pokemon areas are not found within the Kanto region, such as Evee, Pikachu, and Porygon. Now Pikachu you obtain from the beginning, Evee, you get later on in the "Eveelution" episode, and Porygon from the Game Corner. However my question is, is it possible to obtain all 151 Kanto pokemon? Is there plans for a breeding center that you know of?

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2012
hi just joined this site to ask if there is a version of ashgray for a DS game best possible one would be black/white because of the better visuals and battle cinematics but heart gold/soul silver is fine too, I just need one on ds because I cant play gba games on my r4. thanks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
WOW, Thanks "Ash493" I am now able to play since two weeks ago, but I do have one question regarding the "Ash Gray" game. I noticed that some Pokemon areas are not found within the Kanto region, such as Evee, Pikachu, and Porygon. Now Pikachu you obtain from the beginning, Evee, you get later on in the "Eveelution" episode, and Porygon from the Game Corner. However my question is, is it possible to obtain all 151 Kanto pokemon? Is there plans for a breeding center that you know of?
Since this hack is supposed to follow anime you probably won't be able to obtain all 151 Pokémon.
And by the way Pikachu is very much obtainable ;) Pikachu is always found in Viridian Forest in FR/LG ;)

hi just joined this site to ask if there is a version of ashgray for a DS game best possible one would be black/white because of the better visuals and battle cinematics but heart gold/soul silver is fine too, I just need one on ds because I cant play gba games on my r4. thanks.
This is a GBA hack so it won't be on DS.
Not to mention you are supposed to play hacks on PC, not on actual console.

Years
Not sure if anyone has posted this bug yet, but on Mewtwo Strikes back, if you go back into the lab while Mew and Mewtwo are fighting you cannot walk back out. The doorway is still there, but it makes that bumping sound when you try to walk out of the exit, like something invisible is blocking it. >: Not sure if there is a way to fix that in the future or not, but it's there.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Not sure if anyone has posted this bug yet, but on Mewtwo Strikes back, if you go back into the lab while Mew and Mewtwo are fighting you cannot walk back out. The doorway is still there, but it makes that bumping sound when you try to walk out of the exit, like something invisible is blocking it. >: Not sure if there is a way to fix that in the future or not, but it's there.
First,the movies name is Pokemon:The First Movie(Mewtwo Strikes Back is a Johto event,Metapod isnt doing Johto).Second,the event has to be completed.In the movie,Ash gets locked inside.Third,you couldnt leave anyway.You have no raft.

Years
Do excuse me for my vagueness in trying to explain my glitch. .__. But I was not trying to leave on the raft, but I made this youtube video to kinda show the glitch/bug/whatever that I was experiencing. It's inside of the lab where I'm stuck at on the island. Not trying to get off the island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
Okay I've got the 8 badges, and I can't seem to get to the seafoam islands, I've looked around on the internet and it mentioned a raft... is that what I need and if so where do I get it?

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Okay I've got the 8 badges, and I can't seem to get to the seafoam islands, I've looked around on the internet and it mentioned a raft... is that what I need and if so where do I get it?
I can't figure out how you got all eight badges without it >.< On the island where you fight Blaine (The old guy that uses fire types in his volcano), there's an old man on the western (left) side of the island. You have to talk to him to get the raft.
Also, from just reading around, it isn't possible at all to catch Mewtwo without using GS or something? Not even as a little -ouside of the anime- bit? Derp D:

EDIT: Found some stuff :P
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Your Team must make Ash's Hoenn Adventures hack in RSE Games.

Please Help me! I can't seem to go to Orange Island! I can't go to the episode "A Scare in the Air". Please Help me! Below is a Photo of my problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Do excuse me for my vagueness in trying to explain my glitch. .__. But I was not trying to leave on the raft, but I made this youtube video to kinda show the glitch/bug/whatever that I was experiencing. It's inside of the lab where I'm stuck at on the island. Not trying to get off the island.

ahhh.Sorry,you did write it in a confusing way.Did you try talking to Mew and mewtwo?it wont trigger by simply walking in the way.

Years
I did try talking to Mew and Mewtwo and it had just told me that they were staring intently at one another, so I walked between them, thinking that they'd attack Ash like they did in the movie, but nothing happened. So I had ran around to talk to everyone again, then went back into the lab and got stuck. So thinking it was a bug I decided to close out and when I opened the game back up, I was still there. It's not much a loss, because starting over isn't -that- bad. xD;

After rereading me post a few times, I realized it was quite confusing. @_@;

Back