• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
wow !!! mm i am not a quiter !! u.u << ( feels outcasted ) i even got my friends gc so i could shiny hunt jirachis with the bonus disc ( cuz i dont think anyone has a shiny jirachi ) but regardless im here to stay .... have faith!!

on the hunting note , in ruby i hatched about 50 chimecho eggs with about 200+ to go and no shiny

in lg i rasied a lv 5 hoppip into a lv 20 skiploom and lv 22 geodude to lv 26 lv 22 remoraid to lv 23 all in the patch of grass viridian and still no shiny rattata or pidgey

maybe later tonight ill use my extra ruby to huny that shiny jirachi

sorry for all the typos , im super tired lol

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im back and i just read the last few posts
congrats on poochyena Haunter Master i so want a shiny mightyena,they look so cool and cute. anyway i better not get involved with PokemonMaster2006's 386 shiny claim. i Recomend you at least show some evidance of your claims.

back to my news. no luck with raikou,scyther or the route 101 search

good luck everyone. i better use the new banner also o.0 good luck everyone!

p.s i love the lier noobs banner MM

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey guys, I´m here! ^_^

shcbanner4reg.png

Sorry I didn´t get to make a comment earlier, but I LOVE this banner. ^_^
*The link with IMG tags is only here because she can´t have two things in copied storage, only one* XD

Sheesh, quite a confusion happened while I was not here. X_x
Well, I´m still keeping at my Shiny Torchic hunt, and got YET ANOTHER WONDERFULLY OUTSTANDING TORCHIC TODAY...At SCHOOL. o.o I´m feeling like reconsidering those probabilities estimate I typed in my last post. X_x
Felt like taking my GBA there today. X_x
But, like always, no Shiny.
Well, just gotta keep on hunting. o.o
Might not hunt anymore today, might play FFX. ^_^
*Is brick´d*
*A shout of "NO SLACKING!" is heard from afar*
Sheesh, that guy´s rough. X_x
That guy happens to be my ambition. XD
Hmm, talking about that kind of stuff...

@M.M: Oi, forgot to tell ya I don´t like that guy anymore, so the Blaziken WOULD be what he´d choose, but he´s not my BF. He never was. XDDDDDDDDD
I was actually after him. ._.
But I DO have a BF now and love him very much.
But that´s WAY offtopic.

Well, off to Neopets/Emerald/Final Fantasy X!
*Another one bites the dust!*
Goodbye and good luck, everyone!

~*Ru*~

P.S: Yesh, I agree. Love the Liar n00bs banner too. XD
P.P.S: What I meant with not being able to have two copied things... When I go to preview my post, before I do so, I ALWAYS copy my post.
I don´t know if it only happens to me, but it seems PC auto logs me off if I have no activity for about the next 5 minutes. X_x
P.P.P.S: I seriously hope there will be a section on the MotM called "Person with longest posts". XD

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
im gunna get ym pokemon crystal out and try for some nice shinys. Maybe ho-oh, lugia and suicune.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Good luck with your relationship Runasutaru (how far of topic did i go there?)
anyway i just got a shiny poklemon on gold. it is....................tangla. of all the rotton luck, well its still a shiny. good luck to everyone and i hope you all wish me the same. bye.

Years
Crytuf said:
i like the idea of a lvl 100 shiney rattata i dun know why...
NooOooOoOO00OOoo!! Evolve it or it'll be screwed for life! Communist Red Raticate pwnz!

Blue Mew_16_2006 said:
Heay can I join I Have all shiny's Ho~ho,Mew,Lugia,Deoxys,Rayquaza,and one not shiny,Blaziken in my party
Oy vey! Looks like my new, third version of the banner's gonna get some good usage. Tell us: How did you get the shiny Mew? -.-

shido said:
wow !!! mm i am not a quiter !! u.u << ( feels outcasted ) i even got my friends gc so i could shiny hunt jirachis with the bonus disc ( cuz i dont think anyone has a shiny jirachi ) but regardless im here to stay .... have faith!!
Well soh-ree. I was just noting that a lot of the new members we get here don't stick around for long. I hope you do; that's just the reality of things in this club.

smithy.boy said:
im gunna get ym pokemon crystal out and try for some nice shinys. Maybe ho-oh, lugia and suicune.
Yeah, good luck. Shiny Metal-gen ubers are just as hard to get as in the Advanced-gen, since you can't breed them, so you're stuck resetting in front of them with the usual odds of 1/8192. I also can't put them on SHC cards. Whatever floats your boat, I guess... (I said it again!! >,>)

feraligatr master said:
Good luck with your relationship Runasutaru (how far of topic did i go there?)
anyway i just got a shiny poklemon on gold. it is....................tangla. of all the rotton luck, well its still a shiny. good luck to everyone and i hope you all wish me the same. bye.
You're lucky it didn't RUN!! Or was it an egg? It's interesting that everyone seems to be after G/S/C shinies these days.

I've reached Mauville in Restarted Emerald. No new finds.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
it was a egg, i had a box full of eggs that i had no idea what where developing inside XD anyway i have had no luck in my search and i am currently battleing ein on collosium. good luck everyone.

Blue Mew_16_2006

Jar Head
Years
Ok in pkmn lg after bdating the pkmn leauge go to the master cave catch mewtwo and beat the pkmn leauge agen then go back to the master cave then walk in the area where mewtwo was and when I did it nearly craped my pants not only was it a mew but it was shiny. I've never been able to do it agen so try it maby you'll get lucky. After that I traded it to my new emerald I got in a trade with my bro. and the others a buddy of mine went to pkmn rocks america tour and traded it to me.

Years
Lol, now there's a new one! XD That "cheat" brings me back to the Red/Blue days.. Ah, memories... Y'know, if you get HM06 Jump, you can go into the grass surrounding Pallet Town and catch a Pikablu and Mewthree?

Back on topic: What you described doesn't happen. And it reaks of made-up rumour. Please don't try our patience; we've had enough liars for one week.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i wonder how many ppl will read that and actually go try to catch a mew ....

its not very very nice to lead ppl on like that specialy when mew is such a popular poke

only shiny mew ive ever seen legit is from the pokemon center machine and it was a random pokemon not even a mew garuntee let alone shiny

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
MetalMario said:
NooOooOoOO00OOoo!! Evolve it or it'll be screwed for life! Communist Red Raticate pwnz!

oh, well you see the thing is... its gold, and my team sorta needs a mascot so i think its going to be a happy little rattata forever... not to mention gold=aztec
aaaannndddd
aztec>communist...

still no sign of the shiney karp, past the point of sadness and am now into the state of feigned indifference...

wish me luck, and good luck to you^^.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
ive hatched so many frillin eggs in this gen of pokemon i shouldve had atleast one egg shiny lol

speaking of which 100+ chimecho egss hatched no shiny and lots of boxs left...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
God, this is starting to be UBER NOOBISH.

Ok, from now on there is a new rule.

IT IS PROHIBITED TO INVENT NEW WAYS OF CATHCING POKES THAT CAN'T BE CAUGHT if its not because of nintendo organizing a special ticket event.

So, please, we are not stupid, IN FACT, I think that the leaders of this club have prob. dedicated hundreds of hours more than you liars have to playing this game, meaning that the leaders prob. know more than you liars do, or that you will ever know.

This isnt funny anymore, so please, if youf eel the need to imagine stupid stories and then tell us all, well... dont. WE do not care about noobish and fake stories, they bore us (some of them are funny though). Thx in advance. Please do not reply to this post if you are going to insist on the veracity of the story you invented. Please do not answer to this post if you felt offended and want to make it clear. Please do not reply to this post if you think youa re right and Im not (this only goes for the noobish story makers)

Back