• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Are Wonder Card Pokemon even SRable? Last time I heard, Darkrai and Deoxys had their values set so that they could have different IVs/natures, but their shinyness was set. That's why I gave up on them...

I just don't know what to think anymore. I used to believe they were set non shiny. SkittyonWailord at SPPf believes they don't exist because he has worked as a judge before. Now here, with the new DP administration, they allow shiny events because they claimed they found some legal looking ones through hack-checking (I still question this method..). I still have a SRable Darkrai, Deoxys too, and I was going to get Dragonite but my Toys R Us was lame.

Btw, heya Fufu. 8D

Yes, I finally completed the dex in Emerald. The last one was Seadra for some odd reason, and I had better luck finding a Bagon and trading it ingame for Horsea than fishing up a Horsea. >_> But yush, finally~ I did about 30 SRs for Cyndaquil so far. C:

Good luck on the hunts, everyone~

Slin

12 Shinys Owned?!?!
Years
hey should I enter using only my crystal shinies?
they're not from emulator cause I have the game and a gbc
I own some shynies there I can get you the list if u want...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I hatched my shiny Qwilfish today :D. I started hunting it back on August 28, and it took 2 months and 13 days before I got it. I was talking to a friend on msn, when I glanced down and saw the purple pufferfish staring at me ^_^. It has an Adamant nature, what I was hoping for. He was the last egg of 5 I had in my party, but it took 1310 eggs for me to hatch it.

I'm not sure about the IV's quite yet, will do an IV battle later.

Picture:

Shiny Qwilfish

Congrats to new shinies everyone 8D.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
hey should I enter using only my crystal shinies?
they're not from emulator cause I have the game and a gbc
I own some shynies there I can get you the list if u want...

You can list them if you want, but I think those won't lead to your count here either. It's like playing Pokemon TCG with the old cards against the new ones; they're a bit outdated...

I hatched my shiny Qwilfish today :D. I started hunting it back on August 28, and it took 2 months and 13 days before I got it. I was talking to a friend on msn, when I glanced down and saw the purple pufferfish staring at me ^_^. It has an Adamant nature, what I was hoping for. He was the last egg of 5 I had in my party, but it took 1310 eggs for me to hatch it.

I'm not sure about the IV's quite yet, will do an IV battle later.

Picture:

Shiny Qwilfish

Congrats to new shinies everyone 8D.
Whoa, congratulations..

Oh man...... I hope this happens to me soon or at least in the time it took for you to get yours. Similar scenario too, I have good enough parents and good enough luck so far on stats and nature that I'm just mass hatching. I've hatched about 220 eggs, I'm really giving in the throttle now, I want to get to 270 tonight. I'm keeping track because I have 3 boxes open and I fill them all up before depositing them in, so I will have hatched 90 eggs at each interval, and 3x9= 27, 270 eggs. I want to hatch enough to be near 1000 by the weekend. I haven't went this hard since Totodile, but I'm still not going as hard as I did for that one.

Must... hatch.... moar....

FISSES. FISSES EVRAYWHARE.

edit 11-11-08:

I made it to my goal of 270 last night. Now to hatch another 90+ eggs for the day...

edit 11-12-08:

That's the total I finally made it to thanks to chores getting in the way. Ugh, I'm getting tired. But I want this. Tomorrow I'll hopefully add another 90 or more.

Last edited:

Slin

12 Shinys Owned?!?!
Years
You can list them if you want, but I think those won't lead to your count here either. It's like playing Pokemon TCG with the old cards against the new ones; they're a bit outdated...
Well that's bad =(
wish I could join this clup... but I give up... I see there's no way for me to get in...

btw I got a shiny Nincada today... 2 more shinies for me =D
already evolved it and got the shiny shedinja =)

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Well that's bad =(
wish I could join this clup... but I give up... I see there's no way for me to get in...

btw I got a shiny Nincada today... 2 more shinies for me =D
already evolved it and got the shiny shedinja =)

And what makes you say/think that? If you have a real game you can look for it there. If not, I think you'd still be able to hang around. Oh well. Do as you wish.

I'm closing the night out with 450 eggs hatched total, as planned.............. jebus.................

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all! No luck on my side yet.
I was just at Victory road on my Jpn Pearl getting really close to getting to do the E4 glitch to get to Darkrai, and what do I see is the latest news? FREAKING WIFI DARKRAI Event on Platinum!!! LOL makes my efforts obsolete now XD I'm gonna switch over and go for Shaymin from the glitch though :P. Only hitch is I'm not very far in my platinum game, only beat 2nd gym and have been SRing for Rotom. Now I gotta play through the game a lot and hope that Giratina Shines fast :( ugh I'm kinda hoping I can maybe still go through the darkrai event in Canalave without having to beat the E4 so I can SR for giratina later if I don't get it before Dec. 1st. Mehhh lol Still I'm very excited that they are actually doing this :D Good luck everyone on their hunts!

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Years
I'm hatching an egg for charmander...
wish me gl =)
about the shiny cards...
I got new colors:
Blue:
shinycardblueun5.png

Green:
shinycardgreencj3.png

Grey:
shinycardgreyzp9.png

Pink:
shinycardpinkas0.png

Hope u liked it =)

Hello. I would like to inform you that you've stolen my Shiny Card templates from my website! Don't say you didn't because it is clear that it looks just like the ones here:

http://anjoola.awardspace.com/shinycards.shtml

At least give credit to me. Even if you changed them a bit, you still took the the layout and the words.

Edit: OH and you also took my shiny icons! Don't get too greedy and claim everything for yourself, now.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
What shiny are you hatching for, DDD?

hes going for magickarp(spelling?) , thats what he told me.. i think

^ What he said.

I'm hatching an egg for charmander...
wish me gl =)
about the shiny cards...
I got new colors:

Hope u liked it =)

Hello. I would like to inform you that you've stolen my Shiny Card templates from my website! Don't say you didn't because it is clear that it looks just like the ones here:

http://anjoola.awardspace.com/shinycards.shtml

At least give credit to me. Even if you changed them a bit, you still took the the layout and the words.

Edit: OH and you also took my shiny icons! Don't get too greedy and claim everything for yourself, now.

Wow, this guy got your templates? That's so not cool..

Slin, I don't really approve of your activities, whether they were sincere or not. I wouldn't want anyone to use my photography as their own or in a way without my consent.

Although I don't have the authority, I request that you leave now and don't post in the Shiny Hunters Club again, at least for a while anyway.
This kind of thing is just asking for trouble, and as stated before emulator shinies don't count. (not to mention it's illegal in the first place)

You can come back later if you want to retry or something, but I don't like what you've done right now. I don't think you're a bad person, it's just that you've made some bad decisions... Ok?

On a slightly different upside down note, I'd like to say Anjoola those are some snazzy cards, I might have to request one for my own use. :)

On my side of things I'm cruising right along to 540 eggs hatched, I should be there soon and possibly have time left over to go over my quota.

Good luck everyone... =\

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
hey guys, mind if i join? i love shiny hunting :3 i even have a shiny challenge in the Adv. Gen. part of this forum [though nobody seems interested...]

i usually shiny hunt on leaf green though, i just dislike shiny hunting in diamond for some reason. [maybe cause i'm tempted to chain them..]

i have/had about 15 shinies total [yea, not alot...]

Slin

12 Shinys Owned?!?!
Years
I am here to say good bye...
sorry for all the trubble I caused to all u and specialy to anjoola
I am leaving this community
It was good to meet u all

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
hey guys, mind if i join? i love shiny hunting :3 i even have a shiny challenge in the Adv. Gen. part of this forum [though nobody seems interested...]

i usually shiny hunt on leaf green though, i just dislike shiny hunting in diamond for some reason. [maybe cause i'm tempted to chain them..]

i have/had about 15 shinies total [yea, not alot...]

You'll have to wait til a Co-Owner comes and officially accepts you, but meanwhile, I think one of the procedures of trying to join and being accepted is that you have to list all the shiny Pokemon you have.

So mind telling us what ya got? :)

I kinda dislike chaining too because it's kinda cheap in a way, sometimes you don't have to work at all to get what you're looking for. But since I play competitive, it's useful to use and get good IV'd Pokemon with. I only count one Pokemon as a whole while chaining however. Makes it seem fair..er.

I got 6 shinies in 3rd Gen (the first 6 in my sig) and the only other random encounter was when I was hatching Vulpix eggs testing something for Smogon.
Right now I'm trying to hatch a shiny Magikarp, and I'm going at it like a champion, fittingly because this week is Championship Week in NASCAR.

And like all "champions", we can fall on hard times before we win.

I have hatched 630 eggs now. I'm early which means I can go into overtime. But my problem is that I now must release my Magikarps. Ranch is full.

It's a shot in the arm because these Magikarp are very good Pokemon. I just can't do anything else with them because everything else will just slow me down and that's unacceptable.

I'm gonna swap out junk Pokemon in Ranch for my Magikarps and then release the junk Pokemon, but I won't be able to do that all the time, maybe barely once since I am after all putting in 90 Magikarp a go.

Good luck everyone!

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Hey! I would like to talk to your guys...
I am a new shiny hunter... (got only 3 ¬¬)
but I wanna know tips and things like that to join the club later...
how much shinies u gotta have to join?
I play on pokemon diamond and my shinies are on an albun on my profile =)

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
You'll have to wait til a Co-Owner comes and officially accepts you, but meanwhile, I think one of the procedures of trying to join and being accepted is that you have to list all the shiny Pokemon you have.

So mind telling us what ya got? :)

I kinda dislike chaining too because it's kinda cheap in a way, sometimes you don't have to work at all to get what you're looking for. But since I play competitive, it's useful to use and get good IV'd Pokemon with. I only count one Pokemon as a whole while chaining however. Makes it seem fair..er.

I got 6 shinies in 3rd Gen (the first 6 in my sig) and the only other random encounter was when I was hatching Vulpix eggs testing something for Smogon.
Right now I'm trying to hatch a shiny Magikarp, and I'm going at it like a champion, fittingly because this week is Championship Week in NASCAR.

And like all "champions", we can fall on hard times before we win.

I have hatched 630 eggs now. I'm early which means I can go into overtime. But my problem is that I now must release my Magikarps. Ranch is full.

It's a shot in the arm because these Magikarp are very good Pokemon. I just can't do anything else with them because everything else will just slow me down and that's unacceptable.

I'm gonna swap out junk Pokemon in Ranch for my Magikarps and then release the junk Pokemon, but I won't be able to do that all the time, maybe barely once since I am after all putting in 90 Magikarp a go.

Good luck everyone!

gonna take this one paragraph at a time xD

i have/had the following shiny poke's
Chikorita and evo's
Voltorb and Evo
Charmander and evo's
Eevee [currently breeding with my shiny Ditto for a better chance at more shiny Eevee's]
Ditto
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Gyarados [lolz, the Crystal one xD]

All of those besides Ditto and Voltorb were SR's. And that Gyrados is always shiny in G/S/C

Yes, chaining is cheap in my opinion alsoTakes all the excitement out of it.

Magikarp? Nice. If it were me, i would keep it as a Magikarp though. Cause everyone's had a shiny Gyrados xD.

Well, good luck with that Magikarp! I'm currently trying to hatch for a Vulpix [i LOVE Shiny Ninetales.] I started this morning and have hatched a couple so far.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Hey! I would like to talk to your guys...
I am a new shiny hunter... (got only 3 ¬¬)
but I wanna know tips and things like that to join the club later...
how much shinies u gotta have to join?
I play on pokemon diamond and my shinies are on an albun on my profile =)

Anyway, looks like your shinies are Geodude, Ponyta and Chimchar, right? Fine selection you have there.
As always, you have to wait til a Co-Owner comes by and accepts you if they think you are worthy. You can still hang around though. And you don't have to own a single shiny to join, so you're good on that part.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask and we will help as much as we can as we await your approval.

gonna take this one paragraph at a time xD

i have/had the following shiny poke's
Chikorita and evo's
Voltorb and Evo
Charmander and evo's
Eevee [currently breeding with my shiny Ditto for a better chance at more shiny Eevee's]
Ditto
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Gyarados [lolz, the Crystal one xD]

All of those besides Ditto and Voltorb were SR's. And that Gyrados is always shiny in G/S/C

Yes, chaining is cheap in my opinion alsoTakes all the excitement out of it.

Magikarp? Nice. If it were me, i would keep it as a Magikarp though. Cause everyone's had a shiny Gyrados xD.

Well, good luck with that Magikarp! I'm currently trying to hatch for a Vulpix [i LOVE Shiny Ninetales.] I started this morning and have hatched a couple so far.

Errmm..... what game we talking about? Cuz G/S/C doesn't really count here at the SHC so which ones are 2nd Gen and which ones are 3rd/4th Gen (the ones that count)?

Another thing I noticed is that in Advance Generation and onward, breeding a shiny with another Pokemon won't increase your chances unlike 2nd Gen AKA G/S/C.

Everyone may have had a shiny Gyarados at one point and time, but not in almost a decade. :P
It's a shame that it's been so long ago...

I hatched my shiny Vulpix in like 60 eggs but I've tried hatching all sorts of crap before so I got lucky on that one.

Real lucky.

I now sit at 750+ eggs hatched. I got ahead of myself and I'm trying to keep that lead so I'm going to attempt to get to 810 eggs hatched before I go to sleep tonight.
And obviously, no shiny Magikarp yet.

Please.

Oh please.

Do NOT have a Modest nature...

edit:
Stopping for the night at 780. I could wrap it up at 810 but it's just too late. I'll continue tomorrow and maybe get a lot more in.

At this point, I'm not even thinking about shiny Magikarp. I just wanna see how many eggs I can hatch lol.

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys, I guess it's been a while since I've posted.
I haven't hunted anything new, although I DID get 3 shiny Swellow that day.
I also got a few of my forgotten shinies traded from Diamond to Pearl, mainly Luxray and Ponyta.
I am going to hunt a Shiny Darkrai in Platinum (IF I get it for X-Mas)
And I am going to chain a shiny Magnemite, shiny Magby, or shiny Ditto.
And if I have a good Swarm, substitution will be in effect.
xD
WELL that's it for this post, I'll probably come in later if I've gotten anything, although I have virtually no money and only a Timer Ball and Master Ball.
And beating the Elite Four is hard for me, since I have no EV trains, and some fairly weak Lv 70s Pokemon.
So good luck, and good night day.

Back