• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dragonite, Tyranitar, or Salamence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Hm...I dunno. This one's tough. Outta the three, I've only trained Salamence. But Tyranitar has the type advantage over the two...Salamence is a bit fragile, and Dragonite isn't as offensively powerful...compared to the two, anyways.

But I like Dragonite design, so I'm going with that choice. Looking at it, puts you in da mind of Dragon Tales. LOL Remember dat show?

EDIT: Oh, wait...I forgot about Tyranitar Dark/Rock typing. And since Dragonite can use Focus Blast, hell it can even use Brick Break...Those moves could be helpful against tryin' to take out a Tyranitar. :p

Last edited:

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I love Dragonite and Metagross. A bit of the old and a bit of the new.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Tyranitar. Mainly because of its cool typing and design, but also because it was the only one of the three that I managed to raise from its Stage I critter. The others I never bothered with (Salamence) or just gave up because it was too hard (poor Dragonite). But, even still, the Dragon/Flying type is kinda boring for me, to be honest. If Metagross/Garchomp/Hydreigon were in this poll, it would become a lot harder, but limited to those three, Tyranitar takes this in a cakewalk.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Tyranitar. Not only does it sport a unique typing (one of my favourites -- Dark), but it also can learn an abundance of poweful moves. I've currently raised 2 Larvitars to Tyranitars, one on my White and one on my Black 2, but Mac, also traded me a Shiny Tyranitar a little gift, which I love to bits. So...yeah, it's Tyranitar for me.

However, if Hydreigon was included...it's be tough, because I also have it on my current B2 team. Hmmm!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
This is a tough one, but Tyranitar has always been one of my favorites. His design roars "strength" and he has the competitive stats and ability to back it up.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Salamence,he was too strong when me and my brother were playing Pokemon

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Dragonite's my favorite, in that it at least appears he can run the full gamut of emotions. Everyone else looks like their always peeved about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back