• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha congratulations c;

I'm browsing over it right now (well, I was before typing this). It was a good idea for you guys to include the 'friendly pair' thing- I doubt I'm the only one who finds anything romantic over the internet to be weird. ;D

:3 Glad you think that! But we didn't want to leave those who wanted to have a little bit of cutesy lovey-dovey out either :3
If people want to add any suggestions or have questions then feel free~

LOL the "I have a cartoon character fantasy" phase haha :3 I had that when I was like.. what.. 11? 12? I don't remember .o.

Honest

Hi!
Years
If people want to add any suggestions or have questions then feel free~

This this this this this!!!!

LOL the "I have a cartoon character fantasy" phase haha :3 I had that when I was like.. what.. 11? 12? I don't remember .o.

I was 12 when I joined! Glad to see I'm not the only weirdo. =D

God, for some reason, that reminded me of the question game from IRC... D;

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Well, for one thing, I don't fantasize about getting together with Dawn 24/7.

........don't judge me.

I've known you here since 2009 and I never knew that. D:

Yeah I'll admit I did that too when I was younger but now I don't even know why I had those thoughts in the first place. D:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gosh, you're like my last original friend <3

Right? Now whenever I think about it, I get these ridiculous pictures in my head of 12 year old me trying to hug the TV whenever Dawn was on. Like, what the actual hell was that LOL

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
Dipu won't do my dirty work by saying it's not nerve damage so I'll look at his history too and laugh at him. Hi guys btw!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have no suggestions. I did notice, though, that at the end of the post, it says to contact "Kura or I", despite having been posted by Kura. c; I assume they would know that "I" means Dipu, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
House being typical House, as usual. >_>

Edit: Are you talking about the disclaimer, Jess? Cause it says courtesy of Dipu there. =P

Honest

Hi!
Years
Vegeta? I always thought Goku, honestly. Never was big on DBZ, though.

MATCHMAKER HAS ITS FIRST COSTUMER. HELL YEAH

I'm such a hyper kid.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft should have finished reading it. >__>

I can't really participate in the current conversation, though. I don't really get the whole crush-on-a-nonexistent-character thing. :?

Oops, just noticed Kurono's post. x:
I don't think so. I just had accidentally fried the nerves, I think?

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
You guys are too fast here geez and Dipu what do you mean hugging the TV? o.o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I loved the gray haired dude from Beyblade...whose name I can't even remember anymore.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I loved the gray haired dude from Beyblade...whose name I can't even remember anymore.

Oh god it was Kai wasn't it? Hahaha! He was too emo for me, though.
Nah Goku is too careless. I guess I liked bad boys LOL..

Dipu.. aren't you gonna post in that thread too? ;3 I'm gonna be doing the pairing anyways methinks so I'll pair you :3 Can you help with the chat thread this weekend/ when you have time?

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
House, I hug my TV all the time. Don't you?

Look I don't mean to scare you or anything but I don't hug my TV at all... I know it may be shocking at first but that's just the way it is!

EDIT: Jess did you really just ninja me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back