• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Pokemons

Years
so about gen VI only adding about 70 Pokemons to the generation 6 which is far by the most lowest added pokemon throughout gen 1 - gen 6
but not that it added Mega Evolutions
so about the Mega Evos
it's only about 20 - 25 I think?
do you think there's still be more Mega Evos only hiding in a dark secret place in the pokemon data files?
that are only obtainable to Events?
I mean if you look at the Torchic event it became hotcakes in every players in X/Y
do you think Gamefreak tested it out to see if pokemon will make a lot of sales so they can distribute more event pokemons holding an exclusive Stones?
or it will be only in about 20 - 25 no more added to the future until gen 6

Discuss!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
I believe that Gamefreak will put a few more Mega Pokémon through a event with the Mystery Gift. And I also strongly believe that there will be a good amount of new Mega Evolutions in their third game.

Back