• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Lovers Association v2!~

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Welp, one of the pups passed away a couple of hours ago. It was lethargic and didn't want to eat or anything.

Besides that we have 4 live and healthy pups now. View attachment 75897

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 75935

So here is a picture of the puppies now. All healthy and almost a week old! Tomorrow one of the blacks and the white boy are a week, and on Saturday the other 2 are a week. They're growing up fast. In another week, week and a half they should be opening their eyes and starting to wobble (walk). It's probably the cutest thing ever.

Years
View attachment 75935

So here is a picture of the puppies now. All healthy and almost a week old! Tomorrow one of the blacks and the white boy are a week, and on Saturday the other 2 are a week. They're growing up fast. In another week, week and a half they should be opening their eyes and starting to wobble (walk). It's probably the cutest thing ever.

Oh my gosh too cute!

It must be amazing to watch them grow!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Nice to see that the pups are doing well, despite the difficult labor your dog had to go through!

A couple of days ago, my landlord's brother rescued a kitten from a tree. It looked extremely helpless and malnourished, so he's mostly taking care of it. It's a brown-white tabby, and very adorable. Hopefully I'll take some pictures of it really soon. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't suppose anyone has any tips on hypo-allergenic pets? My mum's allergic to dogs but really wants one as a pet, so we've looked into it quite a bit but they seem so expensive with no real guarantee of working out... has anyone been through this situation and found a good answer?

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I don't suppose anyone has any tips on hypo-allergenic pets? My mum's allergic to dogs but really wants one as a pet, so we've looked into it quite a bit but they seem so expensive with no real guarantee of working out... has anyone been through this situation and found a good answer?

Dogs with hair as opposed to fur are hypoallergenic, but you have to keep their hair trimmed, because they don't shed. It can be expensive.

I don't recall anyone being allergic to reptiles. Leopard geckos are the CUTEST!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well, the pups are 5, almost 6 weeks old (this Saturday) and 2 will be going home this weekend. Another will be going home next week on Friday. (The lady has to pay him off.) Now we only have one more to sell, which is the yellow (tan looking) girl.

View attachment 76273

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
Years
  • Age 23
  • N.c
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
well...since i like animals im in
my name is orca and i have 2 dog mixes the male is named "Pal" and the female is "little black" and my favorite animal are dolphins and orcas.

Years
Well, the pups are 5, almost 6 weeks old (this Saturday) and 2 will be going home this weekend. Another will be going home next week on Friday. (The lady has to pay him off.) Now we only have one more to sell, which is the yellow (tan looking) girl.

Oh wow, how they've grown! Glad they've got homes but it must be sad for you to see them go!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Oh wow, how they've grown! Glad they've got homes but it must be sad for you to see them go!

Yeah it's sad. Especially when you get attached to one or if tou have one left and you have them for a few extra days after the others go. But I'm glad they all got good homes and that they all went home before I moved.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm gonna go ahead and bring this back before the 60 days are up! :D

A couple weekends ago, my boyfriend took me to Galveston Island, and on our agenda we went DOLPHIN WATCHING. It was the most amazing experience ever, I did not know there were actual dolphins at the Port of Galveston, wild ones for that matter. Our favorite mammal is the Dolphin, which is really awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/meganium90/videos/10207946211638988/?l=4842295837935312907

Anyone else had that same experience in the past, whether with dolphins or whales or any other beach/ocean mammal?

Back