• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Years
Home.

The DreamWorks movie.

It got turned on here last night, and...I'm not entirely sure what I think about it. Definitely goofy. And Jim Parsons playing a part kind of screwed with my mind a bit ah ha. X| But it wasn't bad. An okay movie, I guess.

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
Years
The Exorcist. It was on television. At night. Yeah...not really a good combo. xD Regardless, I love it.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
the good dinosaur because i'm actually 6 years old. it was a movie much like wall-E since not much was said and it took on the plot of lion king.

i'd give it a 6/10, wouldn't see again and def wouldn't pay for it.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Porco Rosso. A film produced by Studio Ghibli in 1992. The plot revolves around an Italian World War I ex-fighter ace, now living as a freelance bounty hunter chasing "air pirates" in the Adriatic Sea. However, an unusual curse has transformed him into an anthropomorphic pig. Once called Marco Pagot (Marco Rossolini in the American version), he is now known to the world as "Porco Rosso", Italian for "Red Pig".

The story is absolutely great and the characters as well. It really reflects the life at early 20th Century in Italy. The planes designs are historically correct. The songs are playing an important role as well in this film.

I would rate this as 8.5/10

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
I went on a Vincent Price binge and watched the original "The Last Man on Earth" and the original "House On Haunted Hill" last night. They're older horror movies, both filmed in the early to mid 1960s but that doesn't take away the suspense and twists of those two films.

I sincerely hope that I'm not the only one on this forum who's familiar with Vincent Price. Everyone I know has no idea who he is. {XD}

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I sincerely hope that I'm not the only one on this forum who's familiar with Vincent Price. Everyone I know has no idea who he is. {XD}

I know his face.

I watched Rocky III last night. Not my favourite but it's a good one. Gonna watch that Idris Elba movie about child soldiers I read it kicked up a storm with liberals which is interesting.

Years
Hitman: Agent 47 - The plot is good although it's a bit cliche. I'm kinda disappointed with the portrayal of Agent 47 because it lacks stealth and espionage in which he specialize in-game. The movie is bursting with hand-to-hand fighting, gun-shooting actions and explosions with little to no disguise and stealth kills.

Years
Dragon Blade

Another display of amazing art, and sheer audacity. Dragon Blade lives up to the expectations originating from one's heart. The actors did a great job taking the bargain and bidding farewell to evil. The genocide of evil, and the moto that "Truth prevails" is transpired the film.

Jackie Chan, without a doubt, made a breakthrough performance. I cannot picture myself imagining a 61 year old man fighting like Bruce Lee, but my, my! that's who Jackie Chan is.

Dragon Blade is a Chinese film made collided with Hollywood industry. The story focuses on the construction of a city made together with the Roman warriors and Chinese prisoners. The story takes twists and turns and leaves a heavy emotional impact in the audience. Much to the antagonist's demise, we see the sheer audacity of true warriors who doesn't feel any regret to die for their own man. I won't be spoiling the plot now so don't worry ;D

But, the film is a must watch. Even though so, I'd say taste differs based on the tongue.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Double Whammy!

Cannibal Holocaust - yep, after seeing it, I finally got to knew why this one was talked about when it comes to the whole shock factor.

Dredd 3d (Karl Urban):
This rework of the Judge Dredd movie is without a doubt, a great improvement over the Sylvester Stallone version. The action sequences had that "The Raid" style and Karl Urban's performance as the titular character Dredd was spot on. There's a reason why I really like Karl Urban as a lead actor since he's able to carry leading roles when he has to.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Howl 2015
Maleficent
Insidious 3
Hotel Transylvania 2
Fritz the Cat
Down and Dirty Duck
Sinister 2
Terminator: Genisys
Final Destination 4
Hotel Transylvania

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. I haven't seen this movie in years. Still one of my favorite anime movies.

Back