• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I knew they wouldn't be able to tell me, that's why I said "but I know you can't give anything away" (Ok, I had a typo with the word can't, but you should be able to see what I mean) I was just stating that I was curious towards them, I wasn't asking them anything.

Geez, I'm sorry man. Looking back I realise how non-silly-question-y your post was, and how non-considerate mine was. On topic, the baby pokemon idea is pretty cool. Will there only be 8 (1 per leader) or will there be more, or less, or what?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
*Still waits patiently for the demo*
It is to my understanding that Pokémon XENOTIME is made with RPGMaker? Sweet! Even though I know it's not required to run the game, I'll have to look into it.

Its not, their may be files that come with to be required i think, but you can download them seperatly idk. But the games are an .exe file so you nned rpg maker.

Peeky whats up, its been a month :D *mouth waters*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014

Its not, their may be files that come with to be required i think, but you can download them seperatly idk. But the games are an .exe file so you nned rpg maker.

Peeky whats up, its been a month :D *mouth waters*

Don't you mean you DON'T need Rpg Maker? lol

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Hey everyone.
I'm really sorry the demo hasn't been available yet, I was as psyched as you guys were when it was coming out, so I'd like to say sorry to all our followers and supporters and inform you that both myself and Peeky are working hard on the demo. When the original release date came, we both realized it wasn't quite finished, and Peeky won't mind me saying that everything has to be perfect, so he's been working extremely hard on the maps and eventing the stuff I've scripted, including dialogue, and also gym design. We're trying to make this demo as perfect as possible, and to make XENOTIME live up to your expectations. We aim to deliver nothing less than perfection and the demo, when it is eventually released, will be exactly what happens in the beginning stages of the game. We don't know when the official release date will be, but please bear with us and keep supporting the game. Thank you.

pikarich

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Hey everyone.
I'm really sorry the demo hasn't been available yet, I was as psyched as you guys were when it was coming out, so I'd like to say sorry to all our followers and supporters and inform you that both myself and Peeky are working hard on the demo. When the original release date came, we both realized it wasn't quite finished, and Peeky won't mind me saying that everything has to be perfect, so he's been working extremely hard on the maps and eventing the stuff I've scripted, including dialogue, and also gym design. We're trying to make this demo as perfect as possible, and to make XENOTIME live up to your expectations. We aim to deliver nothing less than perfection and the demo, when it is eventually released, will be exactly what happens in the beginning stages of the game. We don't know when the official release date will be, but please bear with us and keep supporting the game. Thank you.

pikarich

Nah.. Dont worry man I can wait, take your time. :D

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Take as long as you need. ( looks for secret link to demo in post) but make sure to update and say hi we are here to say hi so hi! Or somthing. ( fail to fi f link the. Realized demo isn't out. Then remembers July and say oh right)

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Hey everyone.

pikarich

Ok...

Well, I think it'll be worth the wait :)

Also, PM me when the demo is out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Maybe because he/she did something to help out with the game?

Hate to be rude, but why do you need to know? I mean, if these guys have to keep answering questions...it delays the demo, and you get people like the below quote:

August 13th. :( Want demo. Now.

Oh, btw, just wanted to say a few things:

1. I love your water tiles. I've only seen one lot I liked more, and you could see Chinchou etc. under the surfact at night in those...and they must be horrendously complex ;)

KindlewoodtownBio.gif

Is that ash? And as it resembles Hg/Ss grass, do you encounter wild pokemon? Very cool idea, either way.

3. Not a critiscism, as I don't know what's wrong...but the lava looks a little...odd, in the way if flashes in this image:
Lavaanimated.gif

I think it should possibly be a slight bit duller.

Oh, and again, good luck with this project!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update:
Lots

Sorry for not updating for ages guys, I've been really busy starting college lately and other personal issues. Since I last updated, I have worked on the game quite a lot. I've mapped the whole of Ashflow Town, a small town sitting atop Mt. Kindle. The demo will arrive in December. Now onto the updates.

---------------------------------------
Sugimori style Baby 'mon!
Onixprevo-1.png
BabyAbsol-2.png
BabyWeavillething-3.png

Pokemon-Diamond has made these great Sugimori style artworks for the three so far revealed Baby Pokémon. Haven't heard of the Babies yet? Each time you beat a gym, you'll be given a hint or a riddle to the where abouts of a Baby, once you find it it's yours!

All maps edited!
XENOTIMEmapsanimated.gif

Apart from the new Baby 'Mon art, I've changed every single map in some way or another; so there would be way too many screens to post. Instead, here's an animation showcasing small parts of every map that will be in the demo in December. These are being updated all of the time, so keep an eye on the front page. Which one is your favourite?

New Support Banners!

Show your support for XENOTIME with these cool new banners.

Apart from that, I've been making loads of small changes to the front page over the time inbetween updates. There's the new screen format, which Amore has nicely displayed above, which makes it a lot easier to display loads of info on all the towns and cities. And of course, the new Psychedelic logo, which you can see below.

Update on update

The next update will be in a few days. It'll include the first three gyms badges, and revamps of the two other gyms like the one in Larcoon already has been.

Comments: (only recent ones)

@pikarich: Thanks for the update there. And yeah, we really are working hard to make it perfect.

@Pichuichu: Glad to hear you aren't gonna go crazy over no demo xD Yeah, I'm gonna be updating a lot more now. At least once every three weeks.

@phosphate5: I hope it will. Ok, I'll make sure to tell you when it is.

@ProdigyX: Thanks!

@Ben.: Because I hadn't been online to update it.

@Amore: Yeah, I love them too, they're the best non-transparent ones around in my opinion. You're right, that sort of thing is extremely complicated to get right. I'll just leave mercurysky to that xD
Yeah, it is and you do. Thanks, but it looks way better now.
At first I thought it looked great, but as the games style evolved more, it started to look out of place. I'm currently looking for the R/S one, as that is really awesome.
Thanks for the luck and I'd just like to say I really appreciate your comment from a few pages ago saying this'll look better than B/W.

Last edited:

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
Good maps! Can't wait for more :) and I like the Sugimori-style Babymon ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back