• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewieboy124

OokamiReki, could we have our points to purchase "prize pokemon"?
What I mean is we use say 150 points to receive a shiny Riolu/Lucario or a Riolu/Lucario with special moves through the GTS on Pokemon Black and White.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Points? We don't use points anymore. We used to, but I found that they were useless because they had no purpose. Besides, I don't know anyone who would be able to gift out Lucario/Riolu pokemon with special moves through GTS, or even shiny versions of them in this club.

lewieboy124

Points? We don't use points anymore. We used to, but I found that they were useless because they had no purpose. Besides, I don't know anyone who would be able to gift out Lucario/Riolu pokemon with special moves through GTS, or even shiny versions of them in this club.
Yeah, when you put it that way that is true.
Sorry about this guys but I'm going to be inactive for over a month meaning that I won't be able to enter the competition. I will probably be active again by April 14th, thanks.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
All right. Thanks for letting us know. Don't worry, there will still be plenty of other contests coming up, so you won't really be missing out on much.

How about another question for the club?
If you could visit any place in the real world with your Lucario/Riolu, where would it be and why?
(I'll answer my own question later)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
If you could visit any place in the real world with your Lucario/Riolu, where would it be and why?

Hmm... New York :D I don't know :P I really like NYC, and it's fun to just walk around the streets and go to a bunch of places. I'd feel lonely if I went alone, though, so if I had my Lucario with me it'd be cool.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Activeness: Whenever im online
Pokemon Partner: Both please
Why: Because I think lucario is one of the best pokemon in the fouth and fifth gen games.
Password: wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Rafael p, your application has been accepted, welcome to the club!

We have reached the 50 member mark today! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to keeping this club steady!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Activeness: Whenever im online
Pokemon Partner: Both please
Why: Because I think lucario is one of the best pokemon in the fouth and fifth gen games.
Password: wave-guiding Riolu
welcome to the club,Rafael!!
I would probably go sightseeing somewhere. I don't know where & maybe take a couple of pictures.. :p

joelzio123

LucarioBeast
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
I'd probably go to a theme park with Lucario so he could have something fun and different to do

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'm going to continue the story since I haven't seen anything new added to it yet.
-------------
~ Recap ~

Observing the island again, I saw the dismal gray that seemed to spread all throughout the relatively small place. There were only a few shriveled plants, and most of the place was solid, hard rock. There was nothing but cold sand until about fifteen feet in, and then, suddenly, a shock of thick wood. It echoed uninvitingly with strange whispers. The sad clouds above threatened to dump more rain, and the whole down, unsettling feeling gave the impression that the sun, or even any (normal) living creature, had not been here for quite a while.

"No, no." Moltres shook her head. "I recognize this place. This... is Mew's island."

~ End recap ~
_____
"T... This is Mew's Island? I thought this was Origin Island!" Luca turned around and blinked twice at what seemed like an enormous mountain in the distance.

"Well, yes. Origin Island and Mew's Island are the same name. It is Mew's Island because this is where she lives. It is also called Origin Island because it is the birthplace of creation, of the first being to help manage the order of all Pokemon's creation." Zaptos replied.

"That means we should be able to find Mew here! Ugh!"

I fell to the ground, trying to ignore my injury from the flight.

"Hey now! Take it easy, you got shocked pretty badly back there!"

"Moltres is right, you shouldn't stress yourself." Articuno looked at Luca and noticed a spray sticking out of his backpack.

"That spray... You should use it on Lucario's wound. It might help him out a bit."

"Huh? Oh that's right, I was given some supplies before I left home with Lucario! I have plenty, so using one wouldn't be that bad, besides he's hurt!"

Luca took out the spray from his backpack and sprayed Lucario's wound with it.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm all right, you don't have to worry about..."

"But I do worry about you. You're my partner. I can't turn my back on you, not now, not ever."

"Yes, you're right."

Lucario got up and looked at the mountain.

"Is that where we are headed?" Luca asked.

"Yes, Mew's shrine is on the top of that mountain." Articuno answered.

"It looks like the storm hasn't calmed down yet. It makes this whole place seem so... gloomy."

There was an earthquake, and a tree besides Moltres fell down, almost hitting Zaptos.

"I think it's better if I just stay in the air..." Zaptos said.

"Oh well. Do what you want then. As long as we get to our destination safely, it wouldn't matter much anyways." Moltres replied.

The group started their walk up the steps, slowly proceeding with caution.

As they were halfway to the shrine, climbing up the almost endless square shaped staircase, they felt another earthquake, and the stairs began to give in and crumble. The stairs beneath Luca crumbled, and he fell. I rushed over quickly to grab him.

"T... Thanks."

I pulled him up and we took a look at the now broken staircase behind us.

"It looks like we won't be going back down by taking these anytime soon!" Articuno said as the group started their advance towards Mew's shrine.

When they finally arrived at the peak of the mountain, they saw many pillars, each with strange writings and decorations on them. There was a shrine in front of us, and what seemed like a giant crystal in the center of it.

I heard noises, but I didn't hear it clearly. I stood still, trying to listen closely, and I started hearing it more clearly. "Come and awaken me, chosen ones!" it said. I recognized it as Mew, and at that moment, I quickly turned to Luca.

"We have to go awaken Mew Luca, come on!"

We both started running towards the shrine when Rayquaza appeared.

"Did you really think you could escape me?" It said.

Luca and I both stopped in our tracks, staring at the Rayquaza. It's scales were pitch black, and it had a red pattern on them along with a dark, heavy, purple aura around its entire body. It looked nothing like a Rayquaza I had ever seen, but something was different from our previous encounter... no. Before I remember it was normal colored, but now it looks similar to the tainted Onyx that we fought back in the mining caves!

"Stay back, you can't handle this by yourselves!" Moltres shouted.

"Fools. You cannot oppose my strength, let alone my great master Arceus' strength! Are you trying to defy his divine judgement?"

"What kind of divine judgement punishes innocent people and Pokemon?" Luca shouted.

"My master's rule is absolute. No one shall ever oppose him or defy his orders. He strikes judgement upon those who have sinned and must be punished. The world has sinned, and therefore must be punished."

"You're wrong! What has the world possibly done wrong? No one deserves this at all!"

"Of course a mere human would not understand. For centuries, human and Pokemon have lived in what seemed like harmony, but now humans are battling each other in an endless war for power. It's a struggle for humanity itself, and Pokemon that were loyal to their trainers are now used as instruments of war."

"What are you talking about?"

"Of course. You would not know. A boy like you along with your partner who have lost their memory would not know of the events going on in this world."

"I never lost my memory... Enough with you lies?"

"Fool. You are still unaware of the truth, you still do not even realize what your destiny is, or why you even exist in this world. I shall keep this simple, you are not from this world, and neither is your partner."

"I was born and raised here in my house with my parents, and my grandfather and..."

"You were taken care of by your foster grandfather because your parents could not take care of you. You are both from the future, in a world ruled by the almighty dark lord. Your parents were part of the resistance that fought against the dark lord's rule and rebelled against him. But, during that battle, they sealed away his power in a stone, which was locked up and kept safe in their mansion. They vowed to keep it safe, and in their time of peace, they had you as their child, named Takashi. Your partner, Hideyoshi was actually your father's Pokemon. During the time, he was a Lucario, and both him and your father were legendary heroes who vanquished the dark lord. But after some time, a new group threatened mankind and wanted to revive the dark lord to gain eternal power to rule the world. They went after their first objective, the key to resurrecting him, which was the stone that your parents sealed his power away in and was kept inside their mansion in a secret place. One day, the mansion was raided and attacked, and your parents had to defend the stone. They did not want you to be injured, so they sent you back in time so that you would never have to worry about running, about living your life in fear. Your father decided to have his loyal Pokemon watch over you as your guardian, and when they sent you back in time, there was a disturbance within the spatial rift, and you along with your partner lost your memory. Your partner ended up evolving back into a Riolu, losing all of his previous powers and abilities, and you were unaware of it. Then your grandfather, who found you in the middle of the forest with your Riolu decided to take you in, and raise you for your parents. He had a strong connection between your parents, just like you, which is why they chose him to help take care of you. Do you now understand your fate?"

"I... I can't believe it. Lucario, do you really... know what he's talking about?"

"I'm sorry... but I don't. But one thing is certain, we still have to awaken Mew!"

"You cannot awaken Mew. It is too late, this shrine will be destroyed along with yourselves! Face the wrath of my power!"

Rayquaza began to attack, and Moltres, Articuno, and Zaptos rushed in to fight against Rayquaza.

"We will distract him while you try to awaken Mew okay?" Moltres shouted as she attacked Rayquaza.

"You cannot stop me from destroying the shrine and carrying out my master's judgement!"

Rayquaza was attacked by both Articuno and Zaptos.

"Hurry! We don't have much time!" Articuno shouted.

"I... I don't even know what's real and what's not anymore."

"Takashi... Now isn't the time for this. Whether Rayquaza is telling the truth or not doesn't matter, we have to awaken Mew now!"

"You're right... I just... All right then. We have a job to do."

They both ran up to the shrine and saw the giant crystal in front of them, shining brightly.

"What are we supposed to do? How do we awaken Mew?" Takashi asked.

"Your aura will awaken me." They both heard Mew say to us.

I focused my aura on the crystal and it began to glow even more, then it started shining so brightly, that the whole area seemed to light up in response.

Mew appeared in front of them, smiling, looking at both of them.

"It's Mew! We did it! We awakened Mew!"

"Watch out!" Mew said, using a defensive barrier to protect themselves from being attacked.

"So, the legendary Mew has awakened. Your subtle powers are not enough to stop the reign of my master." Rayquaza laughed

"Mew, I have a question to ask of you. Please, answer it truthfully. I know you heard our conversation with Rayquaza, is what he has been telling us true? About my past? About how my real name is Takashi and Lucario's name is Hideyoshi?"

"Yes. Although it might be too much to bear right now, it is true. But we cannot defeat Rayquaza or even Arceus now. We lack the required strength to fully retaliate. You are both the chosen ones, destined to save the world from extinction. Lugia knew when he first saw the both of you, the same thing with Ho-Oh. Moltres, Zaptos, and Articuno also knew, but they were told to keep it a secret, for the sake of you two. In order for us to defeat Arceus, we need materials that are not from this dimension, and I have just enough power to send you to another dimension to retrieve those artifacts, but be warned, what you will face ahead of you will be challenging, and although you may be able to overcome it, you must note that you are the only ones who can save the world from extinction."

"Then we will go there. I won't allow Arceus to do as he pleases." Luca replied.

"Be prepared..." Mew summoned a portal in front of them and as both Takashi and I stepped forward, Rayquaza tried to attack us.

"You will not escape from me!"

Mew used another barrier to shield us from being attacked, Rayquaza then recoiled backwards and then Mew turned around and looked into the portal.

"Hurry and go! Don't worry about us, we will be fine..."

As the portal started to close, we saw a giant figure behind Rayquaza appear. We couldn't figure out who it was, because the figure was dark, and blended into the darkness around it. Then we heard Rayquaza saying, "You have angered my master, and will receive a punishment accordingly!"

As the portal closed, we were both engulfed in a bright light, and we heard the faint sound of Mew's voice.

"Go now, chosen ones, Takashi and Hideyoshi. You must save the world by preventing Arceus from ruling it!"

--

I started regaining my consciousness. I was on the floor, and it felt as if I had been in a deep sleep. I got up, looked around and saw the environment around me. It was peaceful, there was trees all around me, and it seemed that I was in a forest. Wild Pokemon passed by, and I could hear the graceful wind blowing through the trees. As I looked forward, I noticed Takashi on the ground, I ran up to him and he woke up.

"Where... are we?" He said, trying to get up.

I helped him up and he took a quick look around.

"We are in a really peaceful forest... Wait! What about Mew? A... And Moltres and the others? Agh! My head!" Takashi fell to the ground and I knelt down.

"Hey! Are you all right? I think you need to rest."

"Y... Yeah. I think so too. We should find a town and rest up before we figure out where we are and what we should do."

Takashi got up, and we proceeded to walk down the forest trail. Where were we really at? Why did Mew send up through a portal? How did Rayquaza find us at Origin Island? So many unanswered questions were left spinning in my mind... But all this, was where the real adventure begins.

Yeah, it's longer than usual. I included their "real" names that I mentioned before and added additional story elements to make everything connect together. I hope everyone likes it so far!

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Great, I like it ^_^

----

"So... I wonder if this dimension is very different..."

"Doesn't look like it," Luca—no, Takashi—replied.

"The Pokemon, the plants, the sky... they all look normal."

"Yeah."

We walked on in silence for a bit. Around us, the bird Pokemon twittered brightly, and I could feel the heat of the sun on my back. It had been quite cold on Mew's island. In fact, it had been freezing. I wondered why it had looked so barren and abandoned. It might have been because Mew was sleeping; the island would have withered without his care.

Mew... Rayquaza. How did Rayquaza get there? And what happened to him? Pokemon with powerful roles in the shaping of the world were appearing everywhere, and somehow it all came back to Takashi and me. What Rayquaza had told us was shocking, yet it did not rouse any memories. I couldn't remember a single thing.

"Hide—Hideyoshi?" Takashi asked, stumbling over the name.

"So you believe Rayquaza?"

"I believe Mew."

"Ah."

Briefly I wondered what his question was, but decided not to ask him about it. He could tell me later, when he wished to. At the moment I merely observed the surroundings.

Grass tickled my feet, and I looked down every once in a while, still surprised at how natural it looked. The grass was so green and healthy it almost made my eyes hurt. In my dimension there were factories and machines everywhere, which poisoned the grass and air. I had heard Johto was better, but... Many humans did not take good care of the environment. I glanced surreptitiously at Takashi, glad that he wasn't one of those people.

"It's nice out, isn't it?" Takashi said, looking up at the sky with a smile on his face.

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Why the glum look?"

"I don't know." I tried to smile, but it felt fake, so I stopped. Though I had to admit, it was nice out. Quite a bit nicer than I expected. It had been a long time since I was someplace where everything felt so fresh. The air was pleasant to breathe, and I inhaled deeply. The path we were walking on was not a path so much as a trail of slightly flattened grass. Trees were spread out to either side of us, creating a border to the large clearing, and I peered at them, strangely unsettled. I was not able to discern what worried me, however. It was not that they were suspicious or that anything dangerous could be hiding in the woods, for the trunks were so widely spaced it could hardly be called a forest. The Pokemon hanging and swinging from branches were innocent enough, looking at us with cute, beady eyes.

Suppressing a sigh, I gazed into the distance, trying to see if there was a village ahead of us. I thought I could pick out the faint outline of one in the hazy, far off blue, but I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure of anything.

Did Takashi and I really come from the future? Hideyoshi... I was used to being called Lucario all my life. I hadn't been here all my life, though. I was a hero. A legend. Somehow, sometime. A long time ago. A sudden urge to remember rushed through me, and I closed my eyes briefly, reaching far into my mind and concentrating so hard I felt weightless for a second. ...Nothing. I had nothing. Sighing, I resolved to find out the mystery of my, and Takashi's, past.

Forcing myself to relax (although it didn't really work), I continued on, slowing my pace a little when I noticed that I was in front of Takashi. We walked on in silence for a while. The sun had drifted nearer to the horizon without my noticing, and I realized we had been walking for a few hours. The village I had thought I had seen was nowhere to be found now.

"What's wrong?" Takashi asked, adding, "Hideyoshi?" after a slight pause. All of a sudden I became aware that I was panting heavily, breath coming in short gasps.

"I don't—...know..." Putting a paw to my head, I tried to block out the unexpected barrage of thoughts and emotions that clamored for attention. Overwhelmed, I stopped and sank to my knees.

"Lucario!" Takashi hurried over and put a hand on my shoulder. I barely noticed that he had momentarily forgotten to call me by my real name in his worry.

"No, it's... I'm fine." I held out a paw to stop him, trying to keep the rasp out of my voice. "Just a little tired, is all."

"You're not just a little tired. I know," he said, crouching down next to me, "that it's hard. I respect that, it's hard for you. But we gotta keep going, you know? We..." Shaking his head, he facepalmed and sighed. "Saying all the wrong things here... Look, I'm confused too. You need to tell me what's wrong, and we can work it out together, okay?"

Opening one eye, I inspected him for a moment. "Okay," I said gruffly. "But let's keep walking."

"Alright." Takashi stood up, absently brushed some dirt from his pants, and started walking slowly, looking back over his shoulder at me. I stood up as well and unsteadily went over to him.

"I just... want to know if all this is true or not. I... was a legend? A hero? I can't defeat any dark lord, never have, never will. I just can't believe it."

"I know. It's incredible, isn't it?"

"In the bad way."

His smile of eagerness faded. "Oh."

"Well—"

"Shh!" he hissed suddenly, and I blinked, startled at his sudden change in tone. "I think I heard something," he whispered. "I..."

"What is it?" Curious as to why he had trailed off, I turned to look in the direction Takashi was facing: the trees at the right edge of the clearing.

Countless yellow eyes gleamed from the darkness, and, as I stared, uncomprehending from the shock, growls layered over the stillness, intimidating yet awe-inspiring. A sudden bright light flashed from the trees, and though I could see almost nothing, I could faintly detect a torrent of massive, powerful shapes bounding through the clearing, surrounding us, growling, roaring, ready to spring. I lowered myself into a ready fighting position, face set in a grimace, paws up in defence.

I shouted over the noise. "Takashi, you—"

Then they were gone. The clearing was suddenly empty as I stood, eyes wide. There was a faint smell of singed cloth in the air, but that was the only sign that anything out of the ordinary had just happened. Except for, of course, the fact that I had just seen something incredibly weird.

Turning around, I was about to ask what in the world just happened. I turned around some more, finding that Takashi wasn't behind me. I turned again, but he wasn't to my side either. Turning once more, I found that I had done a complete rotation. Takashi wasn't anywhere to be found.

Those Pokemon—they took him!

----

Yeahh, cliffhanger, because... I like them? I dunno. Anyway, hope you like it~

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Activeness: I'll check, if not post ever single time I'm on (Which is almost every day)
Pokemon Partner: Dusk, the male lucario
Why: Lucario is my favorite pokemon eva! I wish they added him sooner :(
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Outkin! I agree, Lucario should have been added earlier than Generation IV.

Here is a new question for the club:
With the announcement of Black/White 2, are you planning on having Lucario and/or Riolu in your party?
I do, only because, I always have Lucario in my party. I'll take my Riolu around for traveling purposes and maybe a few battles, but generally for an active 6 Pokemon party, i'll have Riolu stay in my PC.

gameplayer56 has resigned as Co-Owner. Thanks to all the work you have done for the club so far! If anyone is interested in becoming the co-owner, PM me, and i'll see if you qualify or not.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club, Outkin!!
gameplayer56 has resigned as Co-Owner. Thanks to all the work you have done for the club so far! If anyone is interested in becoming the co-owner, PM me, and i'll see if you qualify or not.
congratulation gameplayer56!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back