• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Can't remember. It was my previous Platinum team though.

Infernape
Garchomp <- This thing is a beast
Crobat
Lucario
Gyarados
Roserade

Xulek, who is that girl in your avvy?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Joshawott, what is your favorite subject?

It's not English per se, but I've always loved the idea of getting my thoughts down on a piece of paper. Give me something that I love like video games, and you're in for one hell of a treat!

miltankRancher, which member of the Elite Four did you battle first in your blind playthrough of Black/White?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Pumpking do you watch anime? If so what's your favorite?

I have several favorites so deciding is a bit hard. Some included are hunter x Hunter 2011 (that's the remake where they're following the manga closer, and hopefully they'l continue this one), Fullmetal Alchemist (and the remake Brotherhood), Bakemonotagari and one currently airing: Fate/Zero (if you want to watch this, know that it has a slow start).

MiltankRancher, have you ever milked a cow?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well in high school it was English now that I go to a community college its Administering a Windows Client OS.

@AWsquared
How much music do you have on your Ipod or PC?
I have 548 songs on my iPod and 1333 songs on my PC

Pumpking what's your longest song in your music library?

Cid

Years
Pumpking said:
Is there something not to like about [pumpkins]!? XD
I'd like to put my thoughts on pumpkins, because I don't always like them.
Well for one thing, pumpkins can sometimes be blandly cooked. Don't worry, I love pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie enough to not hate on the fruit.

Anyway, to AWsquared, does AW stand for anything in particular?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Pumpking, why do you have a picture of a pumpkin as your avatar?

I have a pumpkin with a crown on as my avatar because of my username, which I came up with on coincidence.

Kojas, what's your top anime series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back