• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Diablo Recruiting

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2022
Hello everyone, I am Mr.KoolAid. I joined this site a while back since i had stopped in many times as to read up on things. I soon got into RoM Hacking. While still learning many things, I am ready to make a full fledged Rom Hack (followed by the 2nd version of it). The games are to be called Orange and Purple (working on Purple ATM). I really want to make a great game that reminds me (and hopefully others) of the good old days of pokemon (the gen 3 days were my fav).

People I will need are:

A good scripter - to help me with my not so great scripting skills
A mapper - Every team needs a good mapper
A Tile inserter/Spriter - Someone who has some good tilesets that can help insert it so the RoM doesnt look exactly like Fire Red.

I will be scripting, mapping, as well as inserting new OWs and Pokemon (just gen 4 and 5 with only 1 fakemon - Diablo).

TEAM NAME: DIABLO
PROJECT: Pokemon Purple and Orange Versions
ROM BASE: FIRE RED
ROM STYLE: typical - 8 gyms, E4, a rival, team rocket
PROTAGONIST: Cousin of Red
ANTAGONIST'S: Rival, Team Rocket, maybe others
UNIQUE FEATURES: Dual typed Gyms, No typed E4, lots of post game stuff, Cameo's from past characters including Red, Gold, and Blue, A level 100 grind - what i mean is that even after the game ends there will always be a place to go story wise were your team of pokemon will be able to gain levels and not be too overleveled or underleveled.

APPLICATION:
Time Zone
Past RoM Hacking experience
Strengths in Hacking
Weaknesses in Hacking
Position you are applying for (can be as many as you want)
Proof of Work
Contact Info (PM)

I live in the EST time zone
I have never been on a hacking team before - only small attempted hacks of my own.
I am good coming up with ideas and am not too bad at mapping
I am bad at scripting (getting better)
I am going to be working each category a little bit, doing some mapping, scripting, making the trainers in A-trainer, as well as adding in the new pokemon and OW's.
I have no work to prove...
If you want my contact info PM me :)

Pinta77

Time Zone: Pacific (i think. Im in california)
Past RoM Hacking experience: i am currently working on my own hack.
Strengths in Hacking: scripting. Im no pro, but i can make things work
Weaknesses in Hacking:spriting
Position you are applying for:scripter
Proof of Work: pokemon pink version. Click on my sig to see it
Contact Info: pm or vm, or skype im (ppinta77) as well as any of my contact info on skype. (i dont do video chat)

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2022
You are in. Sorry for taking a while to get back to you, you applied the day after i stopped checking :/

I will add you on skype, will make it easy to get info back and forth.

Back