• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Spice Orange (Help Needed)

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date

Pokémon Trainer 188

Hello my Username is Gen III and I decided to make this Hack because I LOVED the old games and I thought it would be fun to make one of my own :D

The Story:
One day while sitting in your room a news bulletin on TV tells of a Villain Team (Called team Spice) are stealing the Eight Power Crystals from the Eight Masters of the Cities and Towns you the protagonist decide you must go save the Power Crystals from the Villain team so you set of next door to get a Pokemon from your neighbor the Professor...

Starters:
You will have a choice of Mareep, Sudowoodo or Oddish

Screenshots:
qrh5.png
dygn.png

y79n.png
bkr7.png

As it says at the top I'm looking for Help any Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for looking at my Hack! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Well it is a start and you do seem to know where you are trying to go. It looks like it has potential. I cant join a team right now as I do not have enough time. The pictures do look good, but I would add a few more plus I would add a few more lines of story. Anyways good luck I am sure it will turn out well.

Pokémon Trainer 188

Haha I haven't been Updating this Hack for 2 Months now but here's a Update :P

This is the first City, It's called EverGreen City :)

3u69.png

Any Suggestions will be Appreciated

Pokémon Trainer 188

Sorry, I'm not really looking for Mappers, I can do the Mapping myself (The only thing I can do for Gen II Games)

Back