• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hallo

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Hi I'm Mixae and I like pokemanz. My and my BF are playing BW2 together and I'm having a hard time picking what pokemon I want to use besides my zorua and deerling. So indecisive. Anyway, I like fluffy things and shiny zorua is one of my favorite pokemon. I bet you can guess my other favorites. (hint: fluff)

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Welcome to PC, Mixae~ Shiny Zorua really is a cute little fluffy ball of cuteness~ Being indecisive is fine, we all get like that sometimes. If you're stuck trying to figure out what to use, my advice would be to try something new. Not every Pokemon is cute, but you'd be amazed at what they can do~

Years
Your username is just as cute as your avatar! I lovelove Zorua, it's one of my favorite Pokemon, too. Anyway, a big welcome to PC, Mixae :D

Hope you and your boyfriend have been enjoying B/W2 so far. And it looks like you already chose a third team member, so that's great! I'm pretty picky with what Pokemon I choose, though B/W2 had some really amazing ones you could get. <3 But I also really like fluffy/cute things, so we're pretty similar to each other! Should totallyyy be friends.

How've you been liking it here so far? Might seem a little scary since PC is a big forum, but that's nothing that can't be fixed with some exploring to get the hang of how things work here. I'm more than happy to help you out with anything here if you need it, too. Have fun!

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Your username is just as cute as your avatar! I lovelove Zorua, it's one of my favorite Pokemon, too. Anyway, a big welcome to PC, Mixae :D

Hope you and your boyfriend have been enjoying B/W2 so far. And it looks like you already chose a third team member, so that's great! I'm pretty picky with what Pokemon I choose, though B/W2 had some really amazing ones you could get. <3 But I also really like fluffy/cute things, so we're pretty similar to each other! Should totallyyy be friends.

How've you been liking it here so far? Might seem a little scary since PC is a big forum, but that's nothing that can't be fixed with some exploring to get the hang of how things work here. I'm more than happy to help you out with anything here if you need it, too. Have fun!

I think we will be best friends since you obviouslyyyy like Touhou. :3

Years
Hi I'm Mixae and I like pokemanz. My and my BF are playing BW2 together and I'm having a hard time picking what pokemon I want to use besides my zorua and deerling. So indecisive. Anyway, I like fluffy things and shiny zorua is one of my favorite pokemon. I bet you can guess my other favorites. (hint: fluff)

Hi Mixae, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, aka "that one crazy Oshawott fan". I've been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, and I still have yet to play Black 2 or White 2. Glad to see you're enjoying the games so far. Have you checked out your Black 2 & White 2 forum yet? There's loads of discussion based around the games going on over there.

And I like your avatar, Zorua is such a cutie and I love its shiny colors. And one thing Cirno forgot to mention is the PC Adoption Center where you sign a simple form to apply for a mentor to show you around based on a section of choice, and it's always nice having someone to help you out.

Have fun, be active and I'm always open for a VM or friend request.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Thank you. You have to play it's really good! And yeah I've posted a few times so far in that forum.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hiya Mixae, welcome to PC~

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid~ You like B2W2, so do I~! Looks like you're enjoying it, it's great, don't you think~?

Don't be shy to drop by my page & leave a VM, 'k~? Friend requests 24/7~!

~Mid

P.S: Cirno's not a Touhou fan~

Years
Guessing that means you like Whimsicott and Flaffy etc. I'm planning on playing BW2 by the end of this week myself. But yeah, there's plenty of BW2 discussion taking place on the forums so feel free to explore and join in. Enjoy your stay.

Back