• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Any PC-related resolutions for 2014?

Uh yeah! Post 10,000 times
Beat awolffromspace in a battle for once xD
Make more friends
Be more Active
Post more blogs

:)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I was actually talking in online but irl works too x3

Have you ever met someone @ PC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?

Irl, not yet but online, I can consider most of the guys @ the battle server my true friends coz they are always there to be funny and they always got your backs...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Have you ever met someone @ PC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?
It's most of the users from PC Battle Server for me, they cheer me when I was feeling down, and I'm having great time getting along with them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If you made a forum at PC, what forum will you make? Why?

I've been wanting a sports subsection in C&M for a while now. But it needs more sports fans here. We have sports happening every day and the fans talking about it, especially on PC. I believe I suggested this before...I don't remember when. haha.

In Pokemon-related terms, a section for conventions, cosplays, merchandise, and fan-made things is something that we're missing here, even though all that kinda falls on Pokemon General. These don't get mentioned too often, as I've seen new members in the past that wanted to talk about conventions and cosplays.

Those are just at the top of my head rn. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
In Pokemon-related terms, a section for conventions, cosplays, merchandise, and fan-made things is something that we're missing here, even though all that kinda falls on Pokemon General. These don't get mentioned too often, as I've seen new members in the past that wanted to talk about conventions and cosplays.
Yeah, while this might be nice, it seems the fanbase for that isn't large on PC because not many threads on those subjects pop up in PG. And if there doesn't seem to be a need for a new section, it won't get made. Because. Yeah :3

I don't know what forum I'd make. The Anime & Manga subsection to Culture and Media got made already and that might have been my suggestion ^^ I guess I'd still want a pokémon manga section but at the same time not since there's just not enough to talk about there without scans being allowed.

Salzorrah

Years

I would make a forum for all things shipping and such xD

but I don't think that would be very much active XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A section for shipping? Would that be for Pokemon-Related ships or ships around other fandoms? Hypothetically, there would be a separate subsection somewhere around the Anime section where there could be many threads regarding each shipping out there. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Nymphadora.
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC, so why not?
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

Hmm... maybe an education forum, for those who need help with their homework and such. Not sure how active this would actually be, though. If it's not active, then perhaps we could turn it into a sub-forum of either Chit Chat Café or Discussions & Debates (more likely the latter, since educational topics are, well, serious). It'd be nice to have a Pokémon news forum as well, where we round-up all Pokémon-related news from around the net. :]

Years

Oh, I would really love to see a section devoted to technology! Oh, wait...

But in all seriousness, I would not mind seeing either an educational-based section where people could get help with their homework so that they could get help from those who might know more on a certain subject than their teachers haha. Or maybe also a section devoted to fitness and workouts, perhaps for those who want to keep track of logging their workout routines or give advice to people who want to work out but don't know where or how to start.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Username: AnsirentRhythm
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC so much trying to help and support PC so why not ?
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

If you made a forum at PC, what forum will you make? Why? :

Oh i will make a Forum which will be handy for staffs. I mean a forum which will only for staffs. Where staff can ask question how to do or what to do etc. And our fellow mod and higher staff will reply (Answer) the new mods question. Cause if something like that really created it will be a lot handy for Staffs. I think it already exits in PC which members can't see. (Maybe )

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ashley and Rhytham! Welcome to the club, my awesome peeps :3

OMG, why didn't I thought of that? We have a ton of Pokemon news coming out every week or so...and a perfect example would be when a new game comes out, or merchandise, or idk, pretty much anything Pokemon-related that comes out. There could be discussion encouraged, or just leave the articles there for reading purposes. Whichever works!

Starry Windy

Years
I think that'd be nice if there's a forum specific to aid the problems that users have (whether is it in real life or in online), and help them to be better.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Comic book section because I love comic books! Or the psychedelic picture section because I like looking at those when bored. :]

Salzorrah

Years
A section for shipping? Would that be for Pokemon-Related ships or ships around other fandoms? Hypothetically, there would be a separate subsection somewhere around the Anime section where there could be many threads regarding each shipping out there. xD

Actually, it's for all fandoms xD and besides the subsection was merged into the Anime Section xD

Anyways, new topic y'all

If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Username: ★Symbiosis★
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is my Home & Social Life!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Back to when PC Clubs were real groups and was a function in Vbulletin.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, Symbiosis :3

Somewhere Pre-2010, to be honest, maybe 2008-2009 where PC didn't have many things like it does now, like the old sections, old moderators/staff, and even get to know the people that were around that time then. It was also the time when Assistant Admins were green and supporters were italic blue back then. :3

Last edited:
Years

I would have gone back in time to what PC was like when I was still a newbie, and yeah relive the days of the old blue supporters. And also look back at how terrible my profile designs were pre-supportership because I know I sucked at designing back then. Oh, and name changes were still disabled back then so yeah I'd imagine what it'd have been like when I actually signed up with this name instead of my old [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] name.

Starry Windy

Years
I want to go to where PC was in 2011's, because I want to see what PC looks like that time (because some of my friends told me it's awesome year in PC), and I'm curious how different I was when I join PC in 2011 instead of at the end of 2012.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd go back somewhere around mid 2009. I used to lurk the forums a lot back then, but never bothered registering as I was too afraid that I might screw-up stuff. I regret it now, though. xD" If were given the chance to rewind myself to that time somehow, one thing I would immediately do is create an account here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back