• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, Aggrotek!

Congrats on the shiny Ariados and Noibat, Superstrength79!

Congrats on the shiny Ho-oh, LightSage1331!

This week's random hunt is… Woobat!

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
Hey!, is it possible for me to join the club? i hatched a shiny Tynamo not long ago on the 4th egg, then caught a shiny Gabite in a friend safari, and then got a shiny Treecko :) Gen VI is definitly my luckiest Gen for shinies so far, so i figured i would need somewhere to post for future achievements :) if this is okay?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Shiny Lugia why do you not show still? I know I got lucky with less than 1200 SR's with ho-oh but I still want you so bad... COME TO ME!!!! This hunt is taking long, but I should have it by Saturday, maybe Sunday at soonest. Wish me luck all of you shiny hunters!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Woohoo!! My first shiny of 2014, other than my Sylveon, but I have had the Eevee for about 10 months.

Today I decided I wanted to get Springy and I decided to try for a Sewaddle because hey, it is a bug and plant! It is also one of my favorite bug pokemon. Well guess what. After just 14 eggs, it shows!! I would have liked it to be female, but oh well. It has a Naive nature.

Spoiler:

The day after Edit:

I am back! With yet another shiny!! This time it is Helioptile and it took 82 eggs and has a Brave Nature!!! This completes the March challenge!!! First challenge I have ever finished woot woot! It is also my first Kalos pokemon not related to an previous pokemon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

magolor

hsssah!
Years
Decided to do some trading, since I had some extra legendaries.
Got a shiny, Kalos-born Charizard for Reshiram and Zekrom, but it's unnamed, so I'm looking forward to trading it or giving it away on my Instagram.
Traded Zapdos for shiny Latias, and traded Terrakion for shiny Darkrai.
Also, I entered a giveaway to win a shiny Ralts, and won! Pretty hyped to get it.

So far, no luck with my Hoppip horde hunt, or getting that female shiny Mawile through the FS.

Congrats on all those shinies! :15:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Thanks. I don't know what I am going to hunt for next. Though it will probably take 1000+ eggs to get my next shiny lol. I might try for a Froakie or Piplup.

One shiny I have been trying to get for a while, that keeps hidden is a shiny Skorupi, but I haven't had much luck with getting one.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Good luck to everyone. I think I am going to give MMing a break and try to get a RE pokemon. I have over 300 to choose from in game so not sure. I might wait till the next month challenge to see what it is and maybe give me ideas.

Years
40 Spritzee so far. Actually glad I don't have a shiny yet, as I am still working on getting good IVs :)

I always fear getting a shiny before I get the right parents, much like my inkay.

I can hook you up with a 5iv Sassy healer with very low speed if you don't get the right spritzee you are looking for by when I get home.

Years
I have one with the HA and 4 IVs that I'm working with. Thx though :)

That will make a nice one!

I was told when I started breeding mine to try for a 0 or real low speed iv. Helps to make trick room better and apparently that's what spritzee is used for. I don't do competitions but I try to breed competitively so I have good trade bait:) anyone else do the same?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
I check Smogon before starting to breed, and the first build said to use a Sassy nature, so I am. After seeing the base stats... I don't think zero IV in Speed matters at all lol

Years
I check Smogon before starting to breed, and the first build said to use a Sassy nature, so I am. After seeing the base stats... I don't think zero IV in Speed matters at all lol

Smogon is indeed a great source of information.
I feel you are right about the stats as well.

I need to actually work on some eggs this weekend. Been working on cloning pretty much all this week. I have 21 more shinies to clone so I can evolve them. Then, the real fun will start of Trying to get the last 100 or so that I need.

LiquidForce

The Upper Downer
Years
Hey, I would like to join this club.
My shinies on Y are:
Tangela
Golbat
Octillery
Relicanth
Durant
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Golem
Axew
Slowbro
Giratina
Dialga
Palkia
Charizard
Salamence
Excadrill
Braviary
Munna
Hydreigon
Troh
Mew
Gyarados

Within a week or two I will have around the 30-35 shinies.

Years
Hey, I would like to join this club.
My shinies on Y are:
Tangela
Golbat
Octillery
Relicanth
Durant
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Golem
Axew
Slowbro
Giratina
Dialga
Palkia
Charizard
Salamence
Excadrill
Braviary
Munna
Hydreigon
Troh
Mew
Gyarados

Within a week or two I will have around the 30-35 shinies.
Welcome to the club:)
That's a nice list you have there

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So I literally got tired of trying to get a shiny Froakie and the breeding club is now breeding starters so I'm breeding a shiny Froakie and hopefully I'll get a 2nd shiny :)

Back