• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I traded for a Shiny Ho-oh and a Shiny Porygon-Z today. I also have another trade set up to trade for a Shiny Rayquaza and a Shiny Eevee also.

Traded shiny's don't count here, sorry.

Pikachu.exe: Like i said, if you can give a solid explanation to how you hot the Ho-Oh, then you may join.

Traning up some Linoone's on Emerald, taking quite a while D:

Good Luck all.

jakex

poketopia king
Years
i have one shiny but when i start i never give up, and i do alot of reasearch, so i love shinies, so if you have pointers tell me i would love to join though, repoly baCK PLEASE IMMEDIATLY

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
Years
Pikachu.exe: Like i said, if you can give a solid explanation to how you hot the Ho-Oh, then you may join.

I got that shiny Ho-oh when I traded a bunch of Honey Tree pokémon, Taillow and Togepi with Nasty Plot (trade with the member Tamoto). If it's not accepted, no problem.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh congrats to everyone who got a shiny recently. I'm currently Sring for Giratina, Have done around 6 hours worth of SRing so far, it'll be a miracle if I can get it as fast as Rotom :) And this time I've got a Bold sync up front so hopefully I don't get a garbage nature like with Rotom lol. I've practically given up on ever getting chimchar shiny on my pearl. Stupid thing never comes... I think I may just settle for a female Adamant soon and just move on with the game. I'd like to use it for other targets like Spiritomb, Shieldon, Palkia, etc....curse you chimchar..
Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey, listen to this. I woke up at 5am this morning and decided to look for my secret shiny. I found it, all right, but not in the way I was expecting:

After about 2 hours the fatigue was setting in (I only had about an hour's sleep beforehand) which made me unable to concentrate on chaining. One time in particular, I forgot to use a Repel before starting. Then suddenly, in the normal 1 in 8192 chance, out it popped. I struggled a bit to catch it but I got there in the end. Here are the pics:

chatot1mg0.jpg

chatot2ql4.jpg

Yep, it was Chatot. I went for it as nobody else in the club has done so, and that lil' bird has always made me laugh. Female and Bold nature? Once again, I have found a Female shiny, that Synchronise didn't work on. This is the one chain I actually want to break.

Her IVs aren't great, but at least they're better than Croagunk's. Although I feel good about this. I've now found 2 shinies within 2 weeks in Pearl, without chaining.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
So, may I join? I already said how I got my shiny Ho-oh!
I must have missed that, The Ho-Oh won't count as it is traded, but yes, you may join. :]

Congrats on the Chatot Ed, never bothered looking at it's shiny form before, it's nice.

Still training Linoone's, I'm taking comfort in the fact that once they reach Level 100 I'll never have to train them again, though I want at least four D: I may change area soon, I don't think I would be too happy with a shiny from the route I'm in at the moment.

Good luck all.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Congrats on Chatot.

I am now hunting Growlithe again in Emerald and Roselia in Pearl.
I seriuosly need to stock up on Max Repels... in bag: 1....

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Hey! A shiny hunting club, I want to join. I have a shiny Swellow on my emerald and a bunch of (cheated) shinys on my pearl. Now i have gone legit and i am searching for shiny porygon... Shiny Swellow is my only real (legit) shiny so far. I found it in the place where you get jigglypuff in ruby. (it was a taillow first if that helps...)

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I do believe I was quoted with a "lol"

so with that being said my goal still stands at being the best ( which I currently am :) ) and my reply to naysayers is well "lol"

have I caught any new shinnies ? a few I supose ;) I haven't played since the last time I posted but I started again last week I think on and off . So far my hunts have been fruitful , why just yesterday I caught meh a shiny and well another today !! isn't that just amazing !!!

anywho next time I post I may post a list of everything i've gotten so far but who knows when my next post will be . things have gotten so boring and drab in the club (pretty much only on to start up some good ole convos with meh LDD ) .

so till next time addios farewell and may the force be with you .... ACTUALY screw the force spock and tuvok just gang vulcan pinched the hell out of the force while scotty beamed up whats left of it into a garbage can and the borg assimulated the darkside . oh wells , LIVE LONG AND PROSPER :)

ps CONGRATS LDD :) I have one too ;) we are shiny twins ;)

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well, today I was gonna chain Pinsir but Pidgeys have swarmed in to Route 229 and I haven't seen a Pinsir since. I'm gonna go hunt Bronzor after I get a Magnet Puller, as I'm just trying to get shinies of certain types at the moment.

Oh. Tomorrow I'm heading to Spain and won't be back for a week. Good job I have quite a few targets in mind.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Congats to all the people that caught shiny's while I've been gone. I will only be on once a week for a while. Should be about 2 weeks till I'm on like i was before.
Only 7 days left till D/P is out in Europe. I can't wait to get it.
Looking around any random place while training my team on Ruby. At the minute I am in the meteor falls. Where the Bagons are. Hoping to get a shiny one.

Back