• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Heh, I guess I should I looked more into that pic, I just saw it in the Metro. xD
Though those pics look awsome, I'm hyped for nationals even more now. :D

I'm pretty sure Main cast can die, shes not in enough episodes anyway xD

But it's been confirmed that a guest star will die.

Has Terri even been in the second series?

(I missed a fair bit of it)

Yes, she was in a Night of Neglect, and some past episodes such as the Substitute.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I thought I'd share this .gif with you, I think it's funny.

It's of Rachel showing everyone her customized t-shirt,
but they changed it.

tumblr_lkde6hay781qbkdsro1_500.gif

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
What song would you sing as your self acceptance song, To yourself, or to someone else?
Malchik Gay by t.A.T.u. xD

That GIF is really disturbing D:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

But it's been confirmed that a guest star will die.

... :o .
So who thinks it's Sue's sister?
Considering that's the only person who gets a taste of Sue's good side, this could give Sue some weird psychological states.

/smart talk over.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I thought I'd share this .gif with you, I think it's funny.

It's of Rachel showing everyone her customized t-shirt,
but they changed it.

tumblr_lkde6hay781qbkdsro1_500.gif
Woah, a bit disturbing much? o.o I'll admit I "lol'd." xD
... .
So who thinks it's Sue's sister?
Considering that's the only person who gets a taste of Sue's good side, this could give Sue some weird psychological states.

/smart talk over.
She already lost Nationals and nearly commited suicide, she lost against New Directions in regionals which made her punch the mayors wife(?, I have a bad memory. xD). I don't what to think about what she'd do if her sister died. It would drive her mad...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

Woah, a bit disturbing much? o.o I'll admit I "lol'd." xD

..hehe, I find it funny how they're all smiling and applauding her. And all their face expressions xD .

She already lost Nationals and nearly commited suicide, she lost against New Directions in regionals which made her punch the mayors wife(?, I have a bad memory. xD). I don't what to think about what she'd do if her sister died. It would drive her mad...

hehe, that brang up a flash back from the Original Song episode:

"What are you doing!?"
"Throwing sticks at you. I'm going to crush you at regionals."

oh no, she'll be sue-icidal again!

Perriechu

Years
Thank god! Finally someone think's it'll be Sue's sister. :D

Well, not a happy face because I love Jean. </3 If she dies, I will cry. :(

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Thank god! Finally someone think's it'll be Sue's sister. :D

Well, not a happy face because I love Jean. </3 If she dies, I will cry. :(

Stop putting it out there or it will happen. -_____-
Can't it be Sue instead? I'm tired of her. Bring a new sexier villain. Hello Dustin. ;D

Is Gwyneth still in it? She might be the one who dies...

I know nothing of season 2 Dx I'm so behind xD

No. Just no. >_>

Perriechu

Years
Is Gwyneth still in it? She might be the one who dies...

I know nothing of season 2 Dx I'm so behind xD

Holly & April are confirmed in Season 03. >:

Stop putting it out there or it will happen. -_____-
Can't it be Sue instead? I'm tired of her. Bring a new sexier villain. Hello Dustin. ;D

It has to be Jean though! ;___; I want it to be Sue to, >: I also want Dustin to be the main villain >:) Will x Dustin. ;o;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm... looks like we're starting to die. @.@

Well then, how about a new topic, eh?

Which Glee Character do you find yourself to be most like? (It can be personality, looks etc..)
I guess I do sort of have a similar personality to Finn, I'm not even much of a dancer either. xD

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
rt2Yd.gif

Which Glee Character do you find yourself to be most like? (It can be personality, looks etc..)
Most People Compare me to Blaine, always trying to find the good in something, being completely blind to something infront of me, and totally in love with someone who has been in love with me for the past few months, and I don't mind that, He IS hot...

Years
Just finished watching night of neglect.

Going to have to avoid this thread for a while until Born This Way is aired, otherwise everything will be ruined.

I honestly don't think I'm like any of the characters.

Perriechu

Years

SANTANA! <3, Well not looks. :3 But my personality is like her's. We're both *****y as hell, we stir up all kinda going's on. Other stuff to.

Years
I'd have to say kurt minus the fasion sense and the amazing voice. We both seem to prefer to be around girls, Were both kinda out there if its something were good at, were more romantic than other things and were totally in love with someone who doesn't love us back. (Talking pre-regionals)

I still lol at that xD

Perriechu

Years
Haha! n_n I love that Gif.

Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Duet's, River Deep Mountain high, Lucky, Need you now etc... So, a few topics.

What has been your favorite Duet throughout the entire show.
Mine has been River Deep Mountain High, sung by Santana and Mercedes, these two have voices that go well together and can just kill a song! <3 Although this will be replaced by Dancing Queen soon! ~ <3

Who should do a duet together? [One that hasn't been done before]
I wanna see a Santana/Rachel duet, I don't know what they'd sing about, but I wanna see what their voices would sound like together. Maybe Sam & Santana to.

Who's voices go well together?
I personally think Rachel and Quinn's voices go together really well. Rachel's voice brings out the best in Quinn's. Santana and Mercedes as well! :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
If there had to be a gif that I would want, it'd be either an icon of Kurt appearing back at McKinley with his top-hat, or Kurt jerking his body to Barbra Streisand. :)

Wait, that could be a question! What Glee scenes do you think are most gif worthy?

Anyway, I came here to ask what you think of Brittany's new internet talk show "Fondue for Two". I've seen it on youtube like, 50 times now and can't get it out of my head. I want the intro for my ringtone! :D

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
^ Heh, I was just about to share that. But yeah - I wish they actually did this. It's just going to be in the actual episode -
Spoiler:

What has been your favorite Duet throughout the entire show.

Wow, thats a hard one. I guess Ima go with the Santana and Brittany duet, Me Against The Music. A few others that I really like would probably be Kurt and Rachels duet mash-up of Get Happy and Happy Days Are Here Again, and
River Deep, Mountain High.

Who should do a duet together?

I have to agree with the Dragonomega and say Santana and Rachel, I just wanna see it happen. I think Rachel and Sam should sing a song together too. (Although I don't think that one in rumours counts)

Who's voices go well together?
I thought Puck and Rachels duet was pretty great, they both sounded so sweet together, they both have strong voices.

Back