• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Yeah, I was kinda bothered by it too... I plan to double post once the two week mark was up lmao

Any PC-related resolutions for 2014?

Well, I would become totes more active, post a lot and stuff, maybe broaden my horizon a bit... :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I guess I have a wish to keep track of my RPs better. I sometimes venture out into sections I don't visit regularly, just to widen my horizons, but I mostly only feel comfortable in a few of them. And that works fine for me so I'm not going to make it a resolution to spread out more ^^ But yeah, I shall not procrastinate on RPs next year (as if, all RPers procrastinate by standard definition :D).

And also maybe to VM more. And visit the battleserver more. And Skype more. Maybe.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'll try to be even better and more active, to bring positivity, and also to address my flaws I have had before.

Years

I'll probably try to get more active, and not let outside disturbances from my family cause me to drop out of the battle server randomly or force me to go invisible again. And given I could be playing Pokemon X and Y by then, I'll probably start getting more active in said section.

Years

I definitely wish to remain active and get to know more people here as well as keep my section really active. And I definitely wish to shine brightly this year as well.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years

See into getting more active! I'm here every single day, yes, but I should strive to be more active, right? It works like that. :3

Salzorrah

Years
So, I know that most of you are out today till the 27th as you gotta be with your families so Merry Christmas you guys!

While you're at it, another topic to feast on!

What are your expectations in PC 2014?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I want to pass on my 2013 resolution of "be a little more social and less shy to others" on to next year seeing as it's something I kinda need to work on still! My goal is to be more open to others around the community and help those who need to be helped. As life for me is beginning to settle down to the point that I'll finally have time to be around PC more than usual, I'll have plenty of time to participate in many discussions, as well as participate in many events as I can.

I also want to get back into roleplaying half-time, and FINALLY publish a story. And...maybe also become advanced in competitive battling. xD

I don't really have any expectations at all tbh! For me, there's always something new and surprising here at PC every day, and I think I'm better off being that way.

Salzorrah

Years

I'm not really expecting anything honestly. I just want PC to grow and to be loved my many. :P I know how corny that sounds :]

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years

I'm not really expecting anything, either. ^^ PC will probably continue to grow as always, and that's enough for me.

Years

I really don't have any major expectations for PC at all.. except maybe just to look forward towards progress of PC 2.0 when that comes around.

Salzorrah

Years
You know, mentioning PC 2.0, I became curious as to what features it will have anyways :P

I saw the profile mockups Nick blogged about before so I'm really stoked if these would pull through in the final version :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I saw that mentioned just now (@ PC 2.0), the mockups I saw a long time ago were simply amazing and clean. It's definitely the PC of the future and literally, I cannot wait for that to roll out sometime next year. It may take sometime to get used to, but who cares! Change is good isn't it? :3

Salzorrah

Years
Apparently the top boards are buzzing with PC 2.0 stuff. Well, it is not much but we do know that likes on blogs are a part of PC 2.0 :]

UGH CAN HSTAFF RELEASE THOSE SCREENS ;-; I CANT WAIT FOR IITTTTTTT. :33

Years

Probably the whole PC 2.0 thing like the others said, but I didn't really like the new profile design preview that Nick (aka Ace/Dominic/Patchisou Yutohru) released a while back. I'm happy if they have an option to toggle the layout so I can still see the profile layouts I'm used to.

Years

I'm anticipating PC 2.0 very much! That's probably all I can really think of. Past that I just hope PC continues to stay amazing~

Salzorrah

Years
So, happy new year PC! With this year, I hope that things would be better for everyone and here at PC :D

And, a new topic for this year!

Have you ever met someone @ PC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Have you ever met someone @ PC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?
Hm, one especially and that's stranger.

"True" friend, such a fuzzy term though. There are many people here who are as crazy as me and who I feel like I could talk to if I ever had anything troubling on my mind. Actually. There are simply a lot of people I adore here, where you are judged by what you say and how you choose to say it, rather than by what you look like or what your situation in life is. :>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Are you talking about online or irl? I'll probably assume online because I only met one person and I haven't talked to him in a while. :s

Well anyways, I have. Three guys to be exact. :3 Spoilered because it's kinda tl;dr lol.

Spoiler:

Like Rika, there's simply a ton of people I absolutely love and adore along with the three I mentioned above, like Zach, Shawn, and Amanda. "True" seems broad, because you have to enable trust. Everyone is friendly in their own unique ways, and that's what I love. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back