• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, I think you might be my best friend's long-lost brother or something. x;

As for the current topic
I don't really care about zombies, tbh. I can't use "they don't exist" as an excuse, though, because Slenderman doesn't exist. I:

Gabri

m8
Years
They don't. And I'm fairly sure they won't.

I'd probably just smack them with the guitar - or break a string and making it jump and pierce their brain or something like that.
Dave Mustaine would kill a horde of zombies just by playing guitar riffs, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm tempted to just reply with the picture I have of her holding a frying pan threateningly over a cowering small child. But she probably wouldn't appreciate her picture on the internet, so I won't.

She just really likes frying pans. I just enjoyed scaring children with a frying pan with her. {:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know it's only because of that movie, but I can't really be obsessed with her/you because I've never seen it.

Augh, I need to remember to change my avatar. I'm going to make the operator symbol in alcohol, light it on fire, then use a frame from a video I'll take of it as my avatar. {:

Years
Me and Carcharodin just killed huge hordes of zombies. Felt good. Then I got to save the princess Tally-chan ♥

Hey why not including Hikari-chan? You know, that person you can't tell is a man or a woman?

I'd kill a whole room of zombies by pulling out a Connect Four!

Sir Codin

Of course, my Leeroy Jenkins style of Survivor play isn't much better.

Sir Codin

Mouse and keyboard is just simply a better control style for the genre.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, zombie-killing games? I'm not into those types of games, unfortunately. The only game I used to play was GunBound and that was many years ago, but the rules suddenly changed and I didn't like the change, so I quit lol. I used to play o2jam as well, but I haven't been playing in such a long time..

Years
:D I loved Tangled! But then again, I love pretty much every Disney movie ever. I'm a Disney freak, lol.

Disney's recent movies never cut it for me, I was into the old stuff much better like Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

I loved most of the ones featuring the Disney Princesses, which are popular with the young female audience. I see so many products getting showcased with those characters.

As for the films made with Pixar, I lost interest in Pixar after WALL-E. That was imo the last good Pixar film, but that might be because I loved those scenes where WALL-E and EVE were in love. EVE was such a cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back