• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I've heard a lot of game developers say they're about to release something and then disappear for weeks without saying anything on the thread. Then they come back with no release. Therefore, I will remain skeptical until I actually see a release.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
the game is in final testing , it will take a while to make sure that grammar mistakes and glitches are removed so the hype doesn't die.

SonicInferno

The Ultimate Lifeform
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
The Battle Menu and Start Menu looks amazing!
Cant wait to try this game out!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
My, my! I haven't checked up on this game in quite some time... and I must say, it's looking amazing!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Well a bit of an update I suppose.

A friend and I have split the work in half to get the progress speed up. He'll be doing the Towns/Cities
While I'll be doing the Routes/Caves

We've only got a small ways to go before the final release of the game so Be ready ;)...When I say small...I mean really small.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Goody, I'll keep my eye on this a couple times a day. Quick question, I deleted my RPG Maker XP about a month ago, Will I need to get it back to play this? :/

As long as OG remembers to include RGSS102E.dll, and doesn't make it dependent on the RTP, then you should still be able to play it. You can always copy the RGSS102E.dll file from another game project, anyway.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I can't wait to play Pokemon Raptor, I'm waiting for final relase, i will be playing on it days and nights

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
don't worry if worst come to worst you can find that file online to download separately

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Cool game in my opinion, hope that when I will check this thread next time there will be already a full version downloadable;]

Atomic Reactor

I've personally lost all hope of this game ever being released.

Really? It's in it's final testing stage... and you lost all hope? That's pretty sad...
But yeah, can't wait for it to be released. I'm pretty sure it'll be the first completed game on PC ^_^

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Well, not to be unsupportive but,

Alright I apologize everyone for lack of Updates I've been pretty busy the past few weeks worrying about my games, but I've got one update out of the way and one more to go so after I finish Carbons Update I'll be back on this game to finish it up. I currently left the game with a friend and OG is aware of this, he has been working on it to ease some of my work load and will be sending it back next week ;)
June 20

Well a bit of an update I suppose.

A friend and I have split the work in half to get the progress speed up. He'll be doing the Towns/Cities
While I'll be doing the Routes/Caves

We've only got a small ways to go before the final release of the game so Be ready ;)...When I say small...I mean really small.
June 25

I really should shut my mouth.
You get impatient after looking at a thread 10 times a day for 10 days.

Sorry if I sounded discouraging.

Back