• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Heh... I remember regularly attending another forum, (it's not based on these styles) but rather is HTML based. So it is quite easy and prone to attacks.

One of these "hackers" was quite profilic at his work, and I even managed to talk to him a few times on MSN. He seemed like a sensible person (as a lot of these "hackers" were just doing it for the lulz), anyway, once the site was down for a good amount of time, and for whatever reason, while he was waiting, he had created like thousands of definitions on urban dictionary...

Then after that he kind of disappeared, then one day we found a news article with his name on it (those who knew his real name as opposed to his nickname). Appearntly he had killed someone... For no reason nonetheless... He was about 18 when that happened, and it was said there was no motive, though they said that violent video games (Duke Nukem) was one of the factors. His cousin, who also atteneded the site (and was a "hacker" in the past) confirmed this.

Yeah so I think we were all quite shocked...

bobandbill

one more time
Years
People leaving after being awesome to varying degress in places sucks. I know a few authors who have just disappeared...

Sometimes they come back though and that's awesome. (And sometimes they then leave again which is... bleh). But I don't believe they killed anyone - if so, we never heard about it. -_-
New people *like me* aren't on it!
That's not the latest version of the orgy list, you know. I know this because in the latest version, I was added, as well as Shrike and POB and so on. I used to have the link in my sig, but for reasons I don't remember I took it away and I think my head will explode if I have to go back and look for it. That thing is outdated, and I vote for a new orgy list to be made. A newer, betterer and crazier one!
That's a reason. -_-

I FIND WAITING FOR BAY TO START IT AS BORING LET'S DO SO NOW.

bobandbill x Miror B's afro x Shrike Flamestar's Fire

And I suppose just add onto it with your own stuff. -_-

THE ORGY BEGINS.

Bay

Years
DAMN IT, EVERYONE! YOU ALL HAVE TO START THIS PARTY WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!

Yes, I sleep early sometimes. Don't judge me. -_-

Anyways, before we go do this orgy thing, a couple quick comments.

Like everyone else, I too am sad when someone suddenly disappears from the internet. I remember when I started fanfiction in 06, there were a lot of authors that I became friends with. Now half of them just disappeared. >.>

Also, woot for Griff's story being Fanfic of the Month again! Man, I need to catch up on the latest chapters...^^;

OKAY, NOW THE ORGY!

bobandbill x Miror B's afro x Shrike Flamestar's Fire x celuthea x An-channnnnn x Ninja Catapie and the Todoroki joke x my sweet Valentine x Feign x solovino x Astinus with her baby Sims x Griff

Here's my sad attempt at humor. -_- If I missed someone on the list and also if any one of you would like a better name (ie want me to change An-channnnnn to something else), let me know!

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I AM NOT A DIRTY PIG-APE, TAKE THAT BACK!

I am a clean pig-ape, goddammit. What is up with people assuming that all of my kind are so filthy? There can be exceptions among us too, just like any other...thing! You're just stereotyping and discriminating, that's what!
Oh yeah? Well discriminate this! (I'll let you imagine what I just whipped out)

If I missed someone on the list and also if any one of you would like a better name (ie want me to change An-channnnnn to something else), let me know!
How could you miss me after the whipped cream incident and the subtle double-entendres I put in from time to time? :C

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
I'm...

I'm...

I'm in the ORGY????

Cool!!! :cool: --- I'm loving the stuff...

And, regarding the sticky... what sticky???

Oh... that sticky.

I'm a little bit gone these days.

Unicorns. They solve everything.
A pink, invisible one. That's all that there's to be said about it. :P

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Great. Now I'm depressed. =[ Why do we have to talk about people leaving? It reminds me of a few people I knew who just poofed. I don't get how people can do that. They make such awesome connections to people online, and then cut them with no warning.

I understand if there are reasons outside of the person's control. I heard of a few cases like that, where the death was sudden of the person, like a car accident. Fortunately, the family members of the person who had died had access to the person's accounts on the websites they frequented, and so the truth about what happened was shared, and those who knew the person online could know.

It's a harsh thing to realize now. Before the Internet, you didn't know someone from other states, or other countries. Now, you know people from all over who (you hope) care for you.

That's why I have a paper with the websites where I'm known, and my passwords, so in the case that something happens to me, everyone can know.

Damn. I'm depressed now. :(

Here. Have a cow.
emot-cow.gif

-

Astinus x Baby Sims = My New OTP.
This calls for the Pedobear seal of approval, but Photobucket is lame.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh yeah? Well discriminate this! (I'll let you imagine what I just whipped out)
A...giant, giant, mewtwo-shaped gun...? -tries not to think of anything else-

On the note of missing persons people, Buoysel left. If you didn't know. xD

-totally makes no mention of my misspelling in the orgy list-

-yeah, totally don't change it-

-don't-

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Jaxxxy (three x') x Oni x Scythey x Asty x Phany x Thesis and his many blasphemic names x Alter ego x The stupid Gummy bear x this random silver person x Baybaybaybaybaybay x Turtleking x Lashy (ogod) x mewthree(random fandom!) x Saff x Sike x Jaxxy (owait, already said him xD) x bobandbill (mirror b!!) x DP479 x this luphinid person x DP-Chan x fanfiction x Guest x parody one-shot x John Paul x Andy x Angel x Shrike Flamestar's Fire

Can anyone remember why John Paul was put here? I can't :(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Evidently, someone thought the late pope was sexy.

Hell if I actually knew.

I don't mind him being there because he was quite a cool cat. It's just fairly irritating when a) I don't know why he's there, b) I think it had something to do with me and c) no one's coming up with an answer.

Such horrible Sunday woes!

Bay

Years
*takes cow*

Told you all I'll make mistakes with the orgy list. ^^; Also, forgot a couple of other people.

REVISED LIST (with some added spice):

bobandbill x Miror B's afro x Shrike Flamestar's Fire x celuthea x An-channnnnn x Ninja Caterpie x Todoroki joke x my sweet Valentine x Feign x solovino x Astinus x Baby Sims x Griff x txteclipse x whipped cream x DP479 x Baybaybaybaybaybay x Rekhyt

Corrected your name, Ninja Caterpie. Sorry. ^^; Also had forgot DP, txteclipse, Rekhyt and myself. :O Lastly, once more my lame attempt at humor. *whistles*

Anyone/ anything else I should add? :) I know I'm still forgetting a lot of stuff. XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
STORY TIME! SIT DOWN AND SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!

Long long time ago, like back in September, I believe it was, or even earlier, I had two Sims. One Sim went by the name of Angel Takaishi. But this story really doesn't involve him. He just gets a mention because I love my OTP. :3 The other Sim is, of course, that exceptionally retarded Andrew Wiggin.

Now, the character that Andy (yes, Andy, not his canon nickname because that is someone else entirely) is based on has a father in the book series. And since this was before I found out that teenage!Andy is the most adorable pile of goo that I want to hug and squish and feed butterscotch pudding to until he doesn't feel like killing himself, so I had child!Andy. Now child!Andy needed a parent, and since I like playing with male Sims over female Sims (so far, I don't know why that is), I decided to make a Sim based on Andy's father in canon.

The name of Andy's father in book!canon? John Paul Wiggin, who is indeed named that for religious reasons. (See the short story "The Polish Boy", found in First Meetings: Stories from the Enderverse.)

Now, John Paul was an awesome Sim because he was just so fun to play. So I wound up talking about him a lot. Scythe/Calypso., who wrote the original orgy list, added John Paul, Andy, and Angel onto the list. But in the last updated version of the list, those three were struck out because John Paul is happily Catholic married, and the other two are gaygaygaygay...and Andy's pregnant.

And that's the story behind John Paul.

I have to go hug Ender now. ;^;

txteclipse

The Last
Years
It's three thousand degrees here and the only thing that can take my mind off of how miserable I am is posting in this thread so that's what I'm doing right now and you're all just going to have to deal with the inexorable fact that I don't give a crap about punctuation today except for the following period because I simply can't bring myself to not include it.

Someone get Asty a chilled whipped unicorn cream from a unicorn while I go find a cold tea because said beverages will make everything better and make sure you get the whipped cream from a unicorn and not the cow because that would be bad and I can't help adding another period.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Rofl.

I thought I said not to fix the typo?

That's an interestingfied story about JP (omg, sounds like the cricketer) and Andy and Angel and and and...it's fun writing run on sentences with a capital F!

Bay

Years
Rofl.

I thought I said not to fix the typo?

That's an interestingfied story about JP (omg, sounds like the cricketer) and Andy and Angel and and and...it's fun writing run on sentences with a capital F!

Sorry. I don't feel right leaving the typo like that. ^^;

Astinus, I too think that's an interesting story. Oh Sim babies. XD

And txteclipse, tell me about it. It's very hot in Southern California too. Summer's not due for another two months, dang it! >.>

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
In a story that is written all in limited first person how would you go about showing flashbacks as someone is telling them a story? Would it be okay to break into 3rd person just for those times? I know just about everything about writing first person expect for this..And no, I have no plans to ever write it all in 3rd person :)

Also, how would you write something like a montage to show the scenes from a certain passage of time? I don't want to dwell on what happens in this certain time period, but I don't want to skip over it as it shows many of the growing connections between the characters...

txteclipse

The Last
Years
In a story that is written all in limited first person how would you go about showing flashbacks as someone is telling them a story? Would it be okay to break into 3rd person just for those times? I know just about everything about writing first person expect for this..And no, I have no plans to ever write it all in 3rd person :)

Also, how would you write something like a montage to show the scenes from a certain passage of time? I don't want to dwell on what happens in this certain time period, but I don't want to skip over it as it shows many of the growing connections between the characters...

I don't really know for the first one, but wouldn't you just do little snapshots for the second one? I.e. "three days later such and such happened, and after a short time this and this happened," etc.? See, I can be on topic if I really want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back