• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Woah. I just realized Ser Rodrick will be guarding the princess! (That's you Genevieve) Since Rodrick is the head guard of the whole guard contingency, that would put him in charge. I suppose I'll be leading the Forest Kingdom group?

I just realized that too, Queen Erika's main guard will be guarding the Princess during the rp.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
If there was still space in this, I'd join in a heartbeat. I'll be watching this RP from a nearby tree that happens to give me a fantastic view

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Heres my SU! Is the history too long? Its rushed you know, so its not quite good. I always plan things ahead of time but change it at the last minute.

Human
Full name: Ersclud Sephur
Allegiance: Kingdom of the Great Sea
Position: Other (Messenger)
Appearance:
Ersclud is 5'7". He have a messy black hair, and gray eyes. He also have a quite muscular phisique which is a result of his training and his travels from town to town.
When travelling, Ersclud often wears a mail armor as top for protection, leather pants as bottom, and a gauntlet at his left fist just for style. He also have a dagger with him for added protection. He also wears a cloak to make him feel more comfortable in different weathers.
History:
Born and grew in the Kingdom of the Great Sea, Ersclud have a quite long life. He dreamt of becoming a great knight when he was young, but his father was just a blacksmith so his dream is like as far as Arctic from Antarctic. But because of this dream of his, his father made a special sword for him in his 21st birthday. It is very sharp and curved, and its design is based of a Gyarados. But because of his clumsiness, the sword broke a few days after his father gave it to him. He even hurt a poliwag running around by the river.
They cured the poliwag and Ersclud took care of it and after several days, the poliwag has fully recovered but a scar is left in its body. They released the poliwag and the poliwag returned to where it originally lives.
A year after that, Ersclud was hired to become a knight of the kingdom. Ersclud was very happy that his dream came true atlast. But after several years, Ersclud retired. He just didn't have enough strength to become a full pledged knight for a lifetime.
The princess knew this in the first place after all, but they were amazed of how long he lasted in knighthood. The princess then realized that they needed a new messenger because the other one was too old to travel. The princess then hired Ersclud to be a messenger. Ersclud accepted it, but first he returned to the house of his father. But when he returned, his father was laying on the floor, dead. Ersclud cried and cried.
Ersclud then found a dagger at the table. It really looks like the sword his father gave him years ago. That time, he found out that his father was trying repair the sword that he broke, but it turned into a dagger instead. He then took the dagger and proceeded to the princess for his first job.
The princess gave him the important details he needed to know and he then proceeded to the designated location.
While on his way, a group of growlithes attacked him. He fought them hard but they were too many for him to handle. The growlithes were almost gonna kill him, but it suddenly rained so the growlithes retreated.
Ersclud found out that a Politoed used rain dance to scare away the growlithes. It was no ordinary Politoed though. It has a scar similar to the scar Ersclud dealt to the Poliwag years ago. He then realized that it was the same Pokemon. It just evolved into what it is now. He took the Politoed with him and asked around the different places he travelled.
After so much asking, he found out that the Politoed was released by a person. Ersclud then kept the Politoed and it became his partner pokemon. They ran to different lands and surfed to different seas.
Years after, the chaos began. Ersclud realized that the whole region needs help. He then convinced the princess to make him a part of fighting the evil Lord Katashi.

Pokémon partner
Species: Dio the Politoed
Appearance: Dio looks exactly like a normal Politoed, but have a long scar at the back of its body
Estimated level: 30

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I'm going to revise my SU a bit.

@kosuke, looks good but its up to Swift to decide whether to accept it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sovereign and Bastian, you guys make me wish I could do CSS. X)

Me too. That's why I keep stealing from others who have cool CSS stuff and just twerk it around a bit to fit what I need XD

Also, the reason I put Rowan's Pokémon at such a high level (55) is partially because it's... well, a dragon, and partially because he's the sole protector of the prince once he's out and about. Can't let some kind of weakling taking care of his royal shortness, right?

Plus, Kiklion, if it came to it, I'm fairly sure Rowan wouldn't just send his Pokémon to try and beat you to a pulp. Even if your Pokémon was incapacitated, he'd prefer a fair fight, man to man, rather than using his Pokémon to beat you down.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Or man to woman. Rowan might feel that the kingdom of dragons are stronger than other kingdoms, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have respect for female fighters. But yeah, sending in your Pokémon, however strong it may be, against a human, just seems kinda... shameful, in a way.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
please take a look at my SU too, SwiftSign, it's on page 3.
i'm amazed we're at page 4 already, and the IC isn't even up yet {XD}

Sir Bastian said:
But yeah, sending in your Pokémon, however strong it may be, against a human, just seems kinda... shameful, in a way.
even if said Pokémon is about 1/3 a human's size? i'll have you know Hazel has no qualms at all about sending in her Sableye to kill anyone who might be threatening her.

ORegan said:
Oh and will the Kingdom's eventually be given names?

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Also, the reason I put Rowan's Pokémon at such a high level (55) is partially because it's... well, a dragon, and partially because he's the sole protector of the prince once he's out and about. Can't let some kind of weakling taking care of his royal shortness, right?

That's the same reason Imito's Salamence is so high (the whole being a Dragon thing). The thing doesn't even evolve until level 50.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Just a heads-up. I may or may not be able to post immediately once the IC is up. School is going to start this year (3rd year in college ftw!) and I may not be able to post frequently. Weekend is the most possible that I will be active. Or until my laptop comes back from the repair shop. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ahh so much to catch up on:

Sovereign. you are in! :) Welcome~

hiinotama's Hazel is accepted as well :) A blacksmith woo!

Kosuke you're accepted, good job.

Questions:

And seeing that Heretostay is Erika's main guard, would that make him the captain of the Guardians?

It does make him the official captain yes, which means he will have a pre-existing relationship with other members of the Forest Kingdom.

As to protecting the forest kingdom as a whole, I think that can easily be permitted.

Oh and will the Kingdom's eventually be given names?

I have avoided specific names to avoid too much confusion. Since these places are based on Kanto/Johto I think it would be weird giving places or areas new names - plus at the moment they are easy to remember.

Also, who's the leader of the Kingdom of Skies?

There is no one leader of the Kingdom of Skies, it's pretty much a free-for-all.​

As to the whole leveling thing, as many of you have said, it is just a power/experience estimate. Levels will not be important in this game, similarly I haven't asked you to provide your moves for a reason - which should become apparent when I post the IC thread with rules and instructions :).

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Changed Sirilia to a former mercenary, added a bit of history and gave Skarr a level boost.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Full name: Carmine Royale Cross, usually referred to as Cross the Phantom (or just Cross).
Allegiance: Kingdom of Skies.
Position: Mercenary.
Appearance:

Carmine Cross was a wide array of outfits, but most have two things in common: his trademark cape with shoulder pads, which is a very dark purple, and a black metallic eyepatch he wears over where his right eye should be. Apart from that he uses a wide array of "battle suits", which resemble surfers' neoprene suits, and are padded and electrically insulating. These suits protect him from electrical discharges and temperature drops, while still allowimg him to move freely without losing agility. The colors of these suits vary from maroon, dark blue, black, and dark grey, and in some cases one suit has two colors. This outfit is completed with black insulated gloves and combat boots.
When hired by a Kingdom or person, he has a badge with a symbol representing said kingdom (or person) over his right shoulder. He also wears a red piece of cloth tied around his left arm, near the shoulder, and considers it his "lucky charm". He also dons a belt used to carry two daggers, which he uses with great skill.

As for the physique, looks like the image below. Except for, you know, the eyepatch he wears over his right eye.
Spoiler:

History:
Carmine was the son of an important trader, and his family was well-off. They lived quietly in a small villa west of Lavender Town; however, one day an assassin was sent to eliminate Mr. Cross and his family, in order for a man named Cyrus Greene to take over his assets. Carmine's parents were killed, and he managed to escape with the help of a Gastly that he would play with often.
With his heart filled by revenge and desire to take back what belonged to him, Carmine and Gastly retreated to the Rock Path, where they thought nobody would come after them, and if they did, the tunnel's darkness would hide them. There, they both learned to fight and survive, fighting wild Pokémon there and leaving the cave only to get food. But eventually, when Carmine was about 18 years old, Greene's assassin tracked both of them down and arrived at the cave, ready to finish the boy and leave no loose ends. The boy and Gastly fought the man, but neither of them were a match for his agility. Even with the darkness that allowed him to see nothing, the man managed to bring Carmine to the rocky ground. The young man lost his right eye and would have been killed if it wasn't for his partner Pokémon, which evolved and managed to get the assassin off Carmine and temporarily immobilizing with Hypnosis, allowing both to escape one more time.
Years went by, and both Haunter and Carmine Cross continued to train around the mountain area, moving continually and staying out of sight in case the assassin decided to make another return. As they expected, he did, as Cyrus Green became obsessed with killing the Cross kid (who was not a kid anymore). This time, however, Carmine Cross had a great deal more of experience and had become very skilled at hand-to-hand combat as well as using daggers and knives. The assassin was quickly defeated and told Cyrus about Cyrus Greene before being slain. The young man took both of the assassin's red sashes, and put one around his left arm.
Carmine Cross knew that taking down Greene and finally avenging his parents would be no easy task. He relocated to the Pokémon Tower, where he became very spiritual and tightened his bond with Haunter. During this period of time, he evolved into Gengar, and was given the assassin's second sash, a meaning of the bond between both of them. When the time was right, he arrived at what used to be the Cross Compound and together with Gengar took down Greene and his personal army, and made the small villa his new base of operations. Having finally avenged his parents, the desire of revenge in his heart finally quelled.
Carmine's takedown of Cyrus Greene arrived to the years of many, and people began to hire him to take down small armies pretty much like he had done with the one who took his life away as a child. His efficiency and speed in completing such tasks reached the ears of the high-and-mighty ones of the Kindgom of the Skies, and with the threat of Lord Katashi upon them, he was hired to assist them.

Pokémon partner
Species: Gengar
Appearance: This Gengar is little different from the common one. It is slightly larger, darker, and has an X-shaped scar on his forehead. It wears a red piece of cloth tied around his left arm and a belt with the buckle that represents which kingdom he and Cross are fighting for.
Estimated level: 48

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Welcome Mick Fizz! Carmine sounds pretty scary o_o and yay Gengar!

NightOfRemorse - Reserveeed!

Edit:

That brings us up to 12 confirmed characters and 4 pending reservations! :O the IC thread has been submitted but please avoid posting in it once it is approved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Uh, swiftsign, i finished my SU a while ago, have you seen it yet?

Please check your VMs pokeman.

PRE-IC TASK:

If your application is finished and accepted you are welcome to start thinking about your character! What I'd like you guys to do is communicate with other players from your Kingdom and work our your individual relationships between each other.

You may work for or with another character, you might have heard of them before, you might have no idea who they are. It's important to work out what the situation is so you both know how to react to conversation and situations when together as a secluded group.

Go go go!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
This looks like a great RP to be in! Just let me post an application so that I can get started. I'd like to reserve a spot as a Sea Kingdom royal, if that's alright with you guys. (Unless you're willing to accept a similar application for the Dragon Kingdom).

Last edited:
Back