• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
hey alls ^_^ only a quick question for my first run through - what do i do after poseidons cave and caught Kyogre?
and would it be ok if i started a quick run through recording the game?

If you've completed all of the events after Sydney took you to the DR HQ & defeated Atem at the gym, you can fly to Twist Woodlands and Blitz's gym will be available. And yea, that'll be great if you started a recording session of the hack.

Ok for the answer. Was the ROM uploaded after you said or still it is not?

It's uploaded now.

after defeating adrian at the core league and become a champ what will i do next?
how can i go to OMNI Region? pls i need help

The hack's over after Adrian. I've decided to split the hack into two parts. Dark Rising 2 events will start off right after the end of this hack.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
Can I use Pokemon in DR1 to DR2 games? They help me becoming the Champion that why I want to train them. I think no and because this is part 2 so that's why I ask.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
how many legendaries can we catch actually ? can we catch them after or before elite four ?

P/S :i do enjoying the game but unfortunally i gotta say , theres plenty of bugs in the game ( some of them may crash the game ( game suddenly turn off or restart automaticly ) ) .
list of bug :
1: some swimming place u can go thourgh the rock and then the game restart automaticly for unknow reason .
2:after the final battle with kaiyo ,when u go between the yellow hair and green and there if u save the game , the game will crash immediatly .
3:the moment u receive Victini , u may actually receive more than 6 vicitinis if u keep talking to the old man .
4: right front of the cave where Giovanni is , theres a pokemon block the way ,when u speak with him , he flies away . But if u fly to another city then when u return the giovanni hide cave , u will meet that pokemon again .
5: theres a moment where u receive a master ball from a father of the gym leader , when that father appear front of the door and if u click talking to him , u will not receive the master ball and u have to fight with him , when battle is finished , if u keep moving forward , that father will come to u this time u have to fight again and then u will now receive a masterball
i found more bugs than that but i dont know if details will help u or not ;) , i just give u some example thats all <3 .
hope the dark rising 2 will have less bugs <3

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
how many legendaries can we catch actually ? can we catch them after or before elite four ?

P/S :i do enjoying the game but unfortunally i gotta say , theres plenty of bugs in the game ( some of them may crash the game ( game suddenly turn off or restart automaticly ) ) .
list of bug :
1: some swimming place u can go thourgh the rock and then the game restart automaticly for unknow reason .
2:after the final battle with kaiyo ,when u go between the yellow hair and green and there if u save the game , the game will crash immediatly .
3:the moment u receive Victini , u may actually receive more than 6 vicitinis if u keep talking to the old man .
4: right front of the cave where Giovanni is , theres a pokemon block the way ,when u speak with him , he flies away . But if u fly to another city then when u return the giovanni hide cave , u will meet that pokemon again .
5: theres a moment where u receive a master ball from a father of the gym leader , when that father appear front of the door and if u click talking to him , u will not receive the master ball and u have to fight with him , when battle is finished , if u keep moving forward , that father will come to u this time u have to fight again and then u will now receive a masterball
i found more bugs than that but i dont know if details will help u or not ;) , i just give u some example thats all <3 .
hope the dark rising 2 will have less bugs <3

I found many bugs too :D but just ignore them and just enjoy the game and don't forget to save frame :D

oh by the way i love the bug at the entrance of the ghost forest
there's a big fat guy there who turns into aroma lady when the battle starts :D

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Okay. Sooo.. What am I supposed to do at Yin/Yang island? It seems there's nothing I can do.. Am I missing something?

BTW, I'd like to share my team and tell what can you say about it (Finally learned the Gen III split sweet!!)
All are lvl. 100

Durant (Naughty Nature- Max Def. and HP)- My Gimick? XD
Endeavor, Baton Pass, Substitute, Swords Dance

Salamence (Naughty Nature, but I could've bred a Adamant one, but no luck. Max Atk. and Spd.)
Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Fly

Mienshao (Adamant Nature- Max Atk. and Spd.)
Aerial Ace, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Stone Edge

Zoroark (Modest Nature- Mak. Sp Atk. and Spd.)
Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

Kyogre (YEAHH! Just for a feeling of being a mighty trainer.. Kinda unfair seeing all those enemies having legendaries, so I decided to have my own. :P Hardy Nature- Max Sp. Atk. and Sp. Def.)
Thunder, Blizzard, Calm Mind/Rest (I have Rest for now), Hydro Pump

The last slot was for my HM Slave. But I'm open for suggestions with regards to the last member of my team.

Many thanks!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I just beat the water gym and i find it annoying that you can't train anywhere[well you can in the grass with lvl 13 pokes lol].

Years
I just beat the water gym and i find it annoying that you can't train anywhere[well you can in the grass with lvl 13 pokes lol].

You can first beat Brock and your Rival/Bestfriend and he will give you a Vs. Seeker.. Then go train with the trainers at Atlantic Cape.. That's what I did.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Okay. Sooo.. What am I supposed to do at Yin/Yang island? It seems there's nothing I can do.. Am I missing something?

BTW, I'd like to share my team and tell what can you say about it (Finally learned the Gen III split sweet!!)
All are lvl. 100

Durant (Naughty Nature- Max Def. and HP)- My Gimick? XD
Endeavor, Baton Pass, Substitute, Swords Dance

Salamence (Naughty Nature, but I could've bred a Adamant one, but no luck. Max Atk. and Spd.)
Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Fly

Mienshao (Adamant Nature- Max Atk. and Spd.)
Aerial Ace, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Stone Edge

Zoroark (Modest Nature- Mak. Sp Atk. and Spd.)
Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

Kyogre (YEAHH! Just for a feeling of being a mighty trainer.. Kinda unfair seeing all those enemies having legendaries, so I decided to have my own. :P Hardy Nature- Max Sp. Atk. and Sp. Def.)
Thunder, Blizzard, Calm Mind/Rest (I have Rest for now), Hydro Pump

The last slot was for my HM Slave. But I'm open for suggestions with regards to the last member of my team.

Many thanks!

If you select either stone, the corresponding Pokemon will battle you. Black Stone for Zekrom, White Stone for Reshiram.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well, I have to ask this, (I'm so desperate!) but why doesn't all my Togepi after all those hatching have Nasty Plot from my Male Honchkrow (w/ Nasty Plot) and Female Togekiss?

As well as my Yanma offspring not having Baton Pass and Swords Dance from my Male Durant and Female Yanmega?

Howwww I want to breeze through this game so bad.

And, which hack are prioritizing? DR 2 or 1.5?
I hope you realize that this is a 3rd generation hack and that's why breeding mechanics from 4th gen onwards does not apply.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Well... Mismagius and Escavalier's name haven't been fixed yet. It doesn't really matter since I can change those myself, but I'll appreciate it if you fix them.
Looking forward to DR2!

Years
If you select either stone, the corresponding Pokemon will battle you. Black Stone for Zekrom, White Stone for Reshiram.

Okayy.. I keep on hitting A in front of a stone.. And nothing happens..
Oh and one question..
Spoiler:

I hope you realize that this is a 3rd generation hack and that's why breeding mechanics from 4th gen onwards does not apply.

Whoops! My bad. *whistles*

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Okayy.. I keep on hitting A in front of a stone.. And nothing happens..
Oh and one question..
Spoiler:

Whoops! My bad. *whistles*

That's weird, the stones didn't move on their own and jump towards you after you walked up the ramp? And yea, they are.

As you can see, they're suppose to come off the rock on their own:

fohq8g.png

But I'll set it up so you can click the stones on the rock even if the stones didn't come off on their own. Now, you should be able to walk up 1 more step & click on either stone. I just uploaded the Rom now. Also, the names of Escavalier and Mismagius are now fixed as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
I finally ,last night, finished hack. Or it has more affter you defeat adrian and knights of ebony table.
anyway after i defeat them this is how my team looks like
Garchomp lv 98
Lucario lv 93
Gyarados lv 93
Rayquaza lv 93
Reshiram lv 97
and Ferrothorn lv 81.
I would also put ecaviler in my team (he is strong belive me or not)
but my was on low lv. he was on lv 75.

and that guy adrian is strong. i saw that almost evrebody has a problem with his lugia but shee was not mine problem, my problem was his mewtwo. he has too strong defense and sp. defense. i must restart battle five time till i defeat that mewtwo.but after defeat of hm it took me one more hour to defeat adrian. i used about 100 reviva and hyper potiona to hill my pokemon from mewtwo and lugia.

I would recommend ferrothorn to evrybody because i won because of him.
With his help ( i mean he defeated those pokemon by himself) i defeated lugia , mewtwo ,palkia, and cresselia. he is a miricle. his strong defend and sp def are just too good. he is a great wall of my team.if you all think that i defeated adrian because of stalling youre wrong i only played like that till i defeated mewtwo. then i just used leech seed on his next pokemon and adrian start to stall. when i supposed to faint his pokemon he uses a helth potion.

i just wonder will i can use this team in beta 2 or i have to start all over?

Back