• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey Lazarus welcome to PC!

If you're having problems with images showing up in your signature is probably cause either the image is broken or you just put in the code wrong. The code for images is.
Just insert the url for the image you want to use in your signature. So for example if I want to use this image in my signature:
Treecko.gif

I'd put this code in the box for my signature but without the spaces:
url]

Hope that helps a bit. For the avatar , I'm not sure why it won't show, but maybe it's too big. Avatars can only be 130x130 for regular users or must be under 41.0KB so maybe the image is too big? If you need more help, you can always contact a staff member. They're the ones in blue, orange and red or you can ask in the Questions and Feedback section. There's a lot of helpful and nice users who will help you out on anything you have questions or problems with.

But anyway, glad to have you with us! Any reason you joined in particular? I'm sure you like Pokemon right? Anything about Pokemon you like such as the games, anime , manga or even the card games? I'm just curious is all! As for me, I'm really into the games the most. My first being Red version, but I also enjoy the anime too. I got into Pokemon through the anime so I'm thankful I started watching it! I still watch it every now and then today. You should have fun looking around this place. There's so much to do here and there's a lot of nice people to meet. I'm always up to chat anytime myself and so would almost any other member here. I really do hope you have fun here. See you around sometime!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
To add, be sure the "Show your Signature" under Advanced Options (when replying to your thread) is checked. If not, you should get it checked on because that can show you your siggy the next time you post. Also, be sure that you embedded the image using tags like AW mentioned.

For avatar, be sure your avatar fits the requirements. I'm not certain if new members have to have 15 posts in order for their avatars to appear...i don't think so. Hopefully at least the signature problem helped!

Nonetheless, welcome aboard! I got a few relatives that live in Lancaster, actually. I'm actually from California (ignore my location lol), and it's not really beaches and 75 degree weather. Lately we've been having some monsoonal thunderstorms that reeeeally poured in here. Hope the weather is awesome in your area. xD It's always awesome here at the PokeCommunity as well,. take a look around as we offer some of the most amazing topics about Pokemon and other things you might be interested in.

But anyways, have a wonderful time. Stick around, and don't hesitate to ask anymore questions ok!

Years
Hey Lazarus, and welcome to PC! Got your images to work yet? Looks like our lovely members helped you out already so hooray for that. :) Been enjoying your stay here?! It's been a few days so I'm curious! Let us know how your forum journey has been going and if we can do anything to make it better for you~

Just noticed your account's over a year old too, so you finally decided to pop in and get involved? I joined for the first time in 2006 but didn't start posting around until 2011 so it's never too late to start posting. You can discuss the upcoming sixth generation and anything else, including ROM hacks and the like! So whatever you choose to do I'm sure you'll have a blast. Contact the staff if you need anything and you can chat with us anytime! We're quite friendly 'round these parts. (*^ワ^*)

Zoralth8745

The Dark Wolf
Years
Hey Lazarus, and welcome to PC! Got your images to work yet? Looks like our lovely members helped you out already so hooray for that. :) Been enjoying your stay here?! It's been a few days so I'm curious! Let us know how your forum journey has been going and if we can do anything to make it better for you~

Just noticed your account's over a year old too, so you finally decided to pop in and get involved? I joined for the first time in 2006 but didn't start posting around until 2011 so it's never too late to start posting. You can discuss the upcoming sixth generation and anything else, including ROM hacks and the like! So whatever you choose to do I'm sure you'll have a blast. Contact the staff if you need anything and you can chat with us anytime! We're quite friendly 'round these parts. (*^ワ^*)

I am pleased to announce my avatar and signature pic are working! Thank you everyone. :)

Now onto business. I have completed Black 2 and am starting a playthrough of a HeartGold Randomizer.
(NOT a Nuzlocke.)
And fortune has shown me the way and allowed me to pick a Riolu for my starter. :)

Back