• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
8/10. It's nice and simple, it looks good, and I like it. The only thing I don't like is the font for the LP, but it isn't that bad.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

First off, the tag seems a bit too sharpened, and the render quality doesn't look like it was the best. The layer mask in the left with the text also throws off the focal quite a bit. The bar deducts from the signature furthermore (you could always convert that to few words of text with a title tag), and the text below the tag doesn't perfectly line up with the tag or go past it a bit and is rather bland.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's nice, you've obviously thought it out. But there are a few problems. The Druddigon dream world art you've used looks really blurry, and it doesn't really fit in with the background you've used. I think I would change the font and give it a nice border too. 6/10

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I quite like it, though I don't think the text style fits too well. The gif also annoys me a tad as it's so short.

6/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
2/10

Generic quiz image is generic. Not only that, but its quality is just terrible. The text is boring old "I SUPPORT *insert hack/project/etc. here*" text, and it's not above the image nor below it, but right next to it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I hate those "you are ---" things. x__x Plus it's a JPEG.

Also, the text is just boring and bland.

Ninjaaa x___X

Quotsies

O wowowowow! @___@ That is one amazing signature, I love the hovering Icon as well. :3

The text is quite good, and I love the color.

10/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Yay rainbow text! I don't see what's so cool about Stunfisk D: /shot
Needs less coming soon @ skypillar.

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
10/10

Really awesome, beautifully made. I like it alot, 'cause all of the pokemon, they're having fun<3

Gabri

m8
Years
Neat effects, and the colours match well, but they look a little grey-ish to me. I like the hair textures on the tag, though the background could be a bit less empty-looking on the right side. And overall it's nicely organised.

8.5/10

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
8/10.
The colour scheme is great, and the way the text is set out works really well. I also love the shape of the image.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Love the icons, but boy do I hate left-align. If you absolutely have to align it that way, then I would put a line of spacing between the post/sig divider and the sig itself. The text is nice, though a little hard to read on a light theme.

7/10

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
The tag is okay but I feel it's too busy and the name blends into the tag a little too much and doesn't stand out much at all, I like the theme and the quote is odd... But nice.

7/10

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
10/10!
Omg it's Furret! I can't score it any less. The colours work, text looks great and the alignment is effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back