• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I share a name with a popular Voice Actress, and another non-as-popular Voice Actress. That's as far as I know when it comes to 'Tara' though. Least right now as my brain isn't exactly working, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Interesting!

My first name is uncommon, and my last name is a pretty common boy's name. I think I stand out pretty decently in a sea of people regarding my full name (not including my middle, hurr).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

My name is Thomas. idk how common that is these days :B Same for my last name. I know I share a last name with a famous fictional detective though :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> really good friend irl is named thomas
> really good friend online is named thomas

I seem to get along with people who are named 'Thomas'. :P

Years

I share my first name in terms of how it is pronounced with a famous American football player as well as it being the last name of a fairly famous soccer player from the US. As far as I'm aware, nobody has it spelled exactly the way I do, though. There is a clothing shop in Peru I think that apparently spells their store's name the way my name is spelled.

My last name is ridiculously common. It's among the three most common last names in the US.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's alright Netto. You don't have to since I know your name because of Facebook and whatnot.

I know of four Thomas'. Two of them I know really well, while the other two I have simply acquainted myself with in the past.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hi Lucia, you share your name with a saint who is the centre of attention in a rather small Swedish holiday.

Nickname, actually :3 Though quite a few people here know my real name, and it's in the top three (I think? Maybe top two) for girl names in the states. Blame certain actresses and singers. My last name, on the other hand... You'll find variations of it, but mostly in countries that speak Germanic languages that doesn't include English. For easier reference it's a synonym of "gluteus maximus" with a consonant attached at the end.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.

/had to make a reference in there somehow :B

Soooo yeah I'm bored. I dunno what to do about it, though >:

Years
55. Anyone able to identify who Miyuki (tall, pink-haired one with glasses) is dressed as in this picture? I can identify who the other three are dressed as (Tsukasa: Colette Brunel - Tales of Symphonia, Konata: Bulma - Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, Kagami: Kagome - InuYasha).

trick-or-treating.jpg

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

She's Aerith from FFVII if I'm not mistaken :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
59 (How the hell did I get 29?)

Aerith <333

Strangely enough, it's not a seiyuu reference. Though Kagami -> Kagomi is somewhat funny.

Owww, stupid wrist, stop hurting ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back