• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do ask Peachy, did that include After Story? :3

How about some Angel Beats?

Oh of course Netto! I watched all 20+ episodes of After Story yesterday.

no. of course I didn't. Finished Angel Beats! though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...What image? /headtilts

I have nothing more to say, because quite frankly, I can't think of anything else to say other than what I have already said.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's an image of Tales of Symphonia the Animation: The United World Episode. It shows several small screenshots of the next episode and just.. hnnnnnng. ;A:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Mother, you freaking nag too much.

At least my fish looks cute when he eats <3 /non sequiturs for the win?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because I didn't have time? Come on Netto. D:

Being nagged is like a daily ritual in my life, I swear.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Another reason why I can't wait to go to college! ...Except then she'll probably nag me via phone or Skype, orz

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Right now it's my being "addicted" to the computer (so I get on it every day (mother gets on it every day too...); I get off when I'm called and I go to bed when I'm supposed to be going to bed) and my not getting college applications done. For some reason she has it stuck in her head that I won't get into the college of my choice if I don't send them in at the earliest dates. I mean, I guess it's a lot easier and is a big load off one's chest, but just because you send them in a couple weeks late doesn't mean they aren't even gonna consider you... There are probably colleges like that, but they sure as hell aren't the ones I'm gonna apply to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My friend sent her in at the last minute and got into the college she wanted to get to. :v bad example

But eh. I get nagged for being an 'addict' on the laptop all the time. =3=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

A little bit of time to myself and we're doing better now. That's usually the case, though.

/now working on an SU for a Digimon RP in the RP Corner

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have to wait 'til tomorrow to see the first episode of the season ;; Or, if stuff happens, then I'll have to wait 'til either Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back