• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked down as the Mawile came running back, speaking frantically to Seth. They can understand each other? she thought in amazement, wishing she had that kind of connection with her Pokemon. Suddenly Mawile ran back into the darkness. Loryn turned to Seth quizzically. He explained that Mawile had told him that there were strangers up ahead, and told her to wait here while he went to check it out. Loryn humphed and crossed her arms. I don't need your protection! she shouted in her mind, but stayed put. Soon after, she heard Seth's voice faintly say "Iruko?" and suddenly he called for her to come out.

Loryn stepped out from the cave and into the light. Indeed it was Iruko, and he was with a girl. Not just any girl though. She was beautiful, Loryn noted with a sinking feeling, and looked away, an obvious look of jealousy on her face. She hadn't said anything to the pair since she came out, but that was the furthest thing from her mind at this point.

Years
Seth listend as Iruko explained himself, Seth noted the emphasis on the word 'caught' when he informed of his Absol. The Disaster Pokemon was indeed a rare one, even more so to people. He explained how the Pokemon brought him to Eagun's house which explained Kaitlyn's presence. Seth indeed knew the girl, but as usual it wasn't on good terms, being that her father caught him sneaking into the Relic Forest without permission many times, so he didn't say anything directly to her.

The part that really caught Seth's attention was how Iruko stated that he opened the door to his new Absol's heart. Meaning one it was a Shadow Pokemon, and two Seth wasn't the only one who could do so. Seth noticed the sling but didn't think much of it at that moment.

"Really?! No way, I came here to do the same thing to Mawile!" Seth laughed light heartedly. "Guess you'll beable to see the last of my steps as well, haha." Mawile spun again and ran up to her trainer with begging eyes. "Okay, Mawile...Close your eyes." Seth informed his Pokemon that egerly did so shaking in place with anticipation.

Seth put his eyes on Loryn for a second and rose a brow at her expression, but shoved it aside. "Step four...Cleansing..." He traile doff putting is right hand ontop of the Mawiles head who shivered, his left hovered over his chest. "Shawdeeoh Pawkaymoan...Kon Kaidou!" He shouted as Mawile's dark aura soon grew extensively and was even slightly visable to all those around. Seth gritted his teeth and focused as a wide smile came over Mawile's face she started feeling a sence of absolute peacefulness.

The viens in Seth's right arm started to glow a bright purple as the aura from Mawile sank into Seth's own chest. The enchantment climaxed with a tremendous shimmer of green and purple light. He opened his eyes and blinked at Mawile who simply stood a new sensation of freedom enveloped her as she started to dance around. She then tried to commune with Seth and found that she no longer had the ability to do so...or more so Seth couldn't hear his cleansed Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn gazed at the forest floor, biting her cheek. Stupid pretty girl. She probably gets so much attention because of her looks. Obviously Iruko seems to like her, so Seth probably will too, which leaves me out of the picture... her mind rambled on and on as she stared blankly at the forest floor. Loryn glanced at Seth as he joked with Irujo, inviting them to watch too. Great, it's already starting. He's so much happier with this other girl around, and even wants her to watch Mawile get cleansed! I'm getting replaced for sure...

Her interest returned slightly as Seth placed a hand on Mawile's head, and a dark aura seemed to shimmer around her as Seth babbled off some words. Suddenly, his arm glowed a bright purple and the darkish tint surrounding Mawile faded away. The little Pokemon seemed even happier than usual, and Loryn couldn't stop the small smile from forming on her face as Mawile skipped around.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I watched as Seth did the similar motion I did the night before when I some how purified my Absol. However, I had to touch the pokemon where its heart was, but I didn't have to say the words that Seth had said. I saw the shroud of dark energy disappear from Mawile. The little pokemon looked extremely happy.

I noticed Loryn was the new person who had entered. But she didn't seem very happy to see Kaitlyn. But Kaitlyn didn't seem happy to see Seth. I rolled my eyes. Women. I think.

"I don't know if we have to do that anymore Seth. Apparently, when I touched the Relic Stone. It was charged back up to it's original power. At least that is what Kaitlyn thinks. I say we keep that a secrete. So that evil organizations don't come back. " I suggest.

I turn to my pokemon and return them to my pokeballs. All, but Absol that is. I turn back to Seth. Apparently it was only going to be me and him to talk.

"If you are both here now, you must have heard the explosion last night." I look at the both of them with a smile.

I saw Absol staring at Seth and Loryn. Obviously he knew they were other pieces of the whole doomsday future.

"Not now Absol. We will show them later." I say squatting down to put a hand on Absol.

Last edited:
Years
I don't know if we have to do that anymore Seth Iruko's voice echoed in Seth's head. He didnt' say anything but nodded when Iruko suggested keeping it a secreat. "Ah, you caught that too, huh?" Seth asked as Iruko mentioned the explosion that occured earlier in the morning. "Yeah, seen it...wasn't anything left by the time we got there though..." Seth heard his own heart beat loudly once, then took noticed of Iruko's sling again as suspicion instantly peaked. "So...Uh, what's up with your arm?" Seth asked narrowing his eyes. "You didn't get caught in that mess now did ya?" His voice was suddenly dark and accusing. Mawile stopped and looked up to her Trainer inquisativly.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn crossed her arms. So her name's Kaitlyn huh. she thought as Iruko spoke, a sinking feeling in her chest. Even the girl's name was pretty. I don't stand a chance, Loryn thought miserably. When Iruko brought up the explosion however, her mind was taken off of the pretty girl momentarily. "Everything was up in flames when we arrived," she spoke suddenly, looking from Iruko to Seth. Her gaze fell down to the Absol at Iruko's feet, who was eyeing her suspiciously. She frowned but said nothing more.

Loryn turned her attention to Seth as she noted the accusing tone in his voice as he asked about Iruko's sling.He can't honestly think Iruko is responsible..? she thought, a questioning look on her face.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I figured they wouldn't like it. But I had to say it at some point.

"To be honest, I left slightly after both of you did. I actually saw yall leave and it just happened to be the direction that my Blaziken confirmed where they took my sister. I happened to see both of you stop at a giant rock. By the way did you catch that Aggron? Anyways, I passed over you all and eventually ended up near that base that exploded later on in the night. Before I went in, I took a small nap so that I would be ready for anything.... I guess I needed more than a small nap. After a while we entered and I thought it would be abandoned, but it was far from it. There was at least sixty people captured in cages. Men, women, even children. I freed them, but in the process set off an alarm. Before the prisoners could escape, I caught one by the arm. I asked if there was any other prisoners. The person told me that they were all that was there, but that there was more 'prisons' like it around Orre. He didn't tell me where though." I took a deep breath before continuing.

I started pacing back and forth, because what I was about to tell them is a risk for both them and myself.

"20 guards came out. They claimed to be police officers. But they were lying." I pulled out my badge I had put back in my pocket.

"I am Agent Iruko of the International Police. And they were not human. They sounded more like robots." I said showing my badge to them.

"There was then a massive pokemon battle. I wasn't able to finish the battle because there were too many. I got my Gardevoir to crush their pokeballs and release their pokemon. After that a launched a massive all in one attack at a generator that was in the center of the building after the pokemon were gone. It gave me 20 seconds to get out and 20 second window for the 'policemen' to get out. I returned my pokemon and ran outside and stole a hover bike that was outside the building. I was able to get a good ways away, but the shock wave caught me and I lost control. I discovered that I broke my arm and got this gash from the battle and I hadn't noticed." I say revealing the huge scar that was covered up from where the flames had sealed it.

"When I crashed I landed on the already broken arm and it made it worst. After I got my Blaziken to heal me gash. I returned him. That is when this Absol attacked me." I say pointing at the Absol.

"To answer your question. I broke my arm two times last night. And me and my pokemon were responsible for the explosion." I stop pacing and look them both in the eyes.

"This is a slight warning for anyone and everyone who might be listening. I will do anything to find my sister. That is a promise!" I yell looking around the forest and then to the sky.

I sensed that the negative energy had returned and that we were possibly being watched.

Kaitlyn looked up in shock. Even they had felt the shock wave that night. This guy... he is powerful... but yet so pure. Kaitlyn thought. She held her Dedenne in her arms as a shiver went across her back as if she was being watched.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
"Wait...You followed us?" Loryn's voice raised a pitch as her face turned pink. Iruko continued on to say that he'd passed them, which gave her a bit of relief. Perhaps he didn't see anything that happened then, she thought with a sigh and continued listening. Iruko had found prisoners in the buildings that had previously stood, and released all sixty of them. Yet this set off an alarm, and some robotic-like 'policemen' arrived. His Gardevoir crushed their opponent's pokeballs as they were outmatched, then sent a massive attack on the generator. That was the cause of the explosion.

Huh. So it was his fault. Loryn thought, inwardly shrugging it off. He also explained how he was injured and how he met Absol, but she wasnt really listening. She couldn't get her mind off of the prisoners...And the fake cops...

Years
Seth listend but didn't retain much of the information. That was until Iruko showed his badge revieling that he was an Agent of the International Police. Seth's eyes widened "Ahaha, another Fuzz, eh? But this one's on duty. Yeah, I did manage to get that Aggron, surprised you hadn't noticed." His voice was sarcastic, as he took a couple steps towards Iruko. Then stopped when he gave a warning to the forest and sky, actually to anyone that may have been hiding among them, but still Seth pressed onward after Loryn asked if Iruko was following she and Seth.

"Didn't think you had it in you...At least you gave them a running chance." Seth spoke darkly his eyes on the ground before him, then to the Absol. "Was it spur of the moment that you realized you could purify Shadow Pokemon as well, Fuzz?" Seth questioned rudly, he utterly dispised any of the Police. Seth was unable to sense the presence of anyone close by, as he lacked that particular skill.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I stood my ground and didn't change my tone as I answered Seth.

Again another very strong secrete was about to come out and I locked eyes with Seth.

"I didn't know at all. I knew my pokemon were weak from the battle and Eevee was too small to battle. I only chanced it when it attacked me the 2nd time. I grabbed him by the head and locked on as best as I could with a broken arm and a healed side. I tried to talk to it. You see when, my sister disappeared, I became exactly like a Shadow Pokemon. I lost control of my self. I destroyed a building without thinking. The only thing that stopped me was when my Blaziken double kicked my ass to knock sense back into me. I used that to help the shadow pokemon." I stop as I turn my back on Seth.

Absol became very protective.

"That is enough Absol. Seth I am not your enemy. Nor do I want to be. We can not afford to fight or the world will burn. The scientist guy that kept annoying you yesterday is a demon and not of this world. Just ask Yuki. Where do you think he went earlier when he left?" I say turning back to Seth.

"I have a question for you Seth. What happened to your parents? Why have you grown like you have? This is Orre I understand, but you have good inside you. Most people think your bad, but you are not. You have more good in you then you even realize. If you don't trust me, will you trust a vision of what will happen if we do not work together?" I ask looking him dead in the eye.

I look to Loryn and point at her, "Seth, she is the one that will break you out of this shadow you sometimes go in. Again that is the work of the demon. He controls you when you get angry. Only Loryn can break that control. The one that the most good comes out of you when Loryn is around. However, she will become a target... just like my sister did. Just like my family has. And just like my boss has. The world is changing and only we can save it, but we have to work together." I say.

In my mind. My thoughts are racing and my heart is beating out of my chest. Was it the right time to say everything? The sooner the better. But this can help us form a plan later on. I ponder a bit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn flinched back as Seth and Iruko began fighting. It seemed that something had flipped in Seth, and he was acting like his mean old sarcastic self again. And she didn't like it. Loryn wasn't sure exactly what they were bickering about, but it seemed to have a lot to do with the Shadow Pokemon. As Iruko continued on his rant, Lortn caught something that confused her. A demon scientist...? What the hell is his talking about? She frowned deeply in concentration, but couldn't seem to recall ever seeing a scientist any time lately. She'd have to ask Seth about it later.

Iruko began firing off questions at Seth, and suddenly pointed a finger at her. Loryn is the key...She breaks the demon's control...But that makes her a target. "Um..What?" Loryn squeaked, panic in her eyes. "What demon? Who am I a target of?" She looked from Seth to Iruko frantically. "Tell me!"

Years
"Then why all the questions on Shadow Pokemon, back at my house last night?" Seth inquired stopping in place once Iruko began talking again. He then turned his back on Seth which aggetated him slightly. Absol growled, but was soon hushed by it's new Trainer. The scientist guy that kept annoying you today is a demon and not of this world. Just ask Yuki. Where do you think he went earlier when he left? Seth snarled. "Ask Yuki?! I couldn't give a s*** about him! And if I see that Science Guy again..." He trailed off balling his hand into a tight fist, when he suddenly had a flash back of his dream.

You can't destroy who you are, Mr. Zypher The words reappeared clear as day as a wave of anger and fear shot up Seth's body. He then looked back to Iruko questionably as his thoughts where shattered by his next question. What happened to your parents? His heart sank, he hadn't thought about them in years. His lower lip trembled as he cursed looking back to the stone covered ground. "The **** if I know...they abandoned me! Took off to God knows where! For who knows why! They didn't leave me a damn thing! I had to live on my own! On the streets of Pyrite!" Seth's anger was obviously taking over him, just what Iruko told him not to allow.

He didn't think anything of Iruko's statement over a vision of what would come if they didn't work together. "For not wanting to be my enemy..." Seth trailed off lifting his eyes to stare back coldly into Iruko's. "Your well on your way..." However Iruko then pointed to Loryn and explained how she was the only one that could break the demon's hold on him. Seth's anger was deminished slightly at this statement. Putting his eyes on the indicated girl Seth frowned.

The one that the most good comes out of you when Loryn is around. These words quickly drew Seth's attention once again as they were almost exactly what he had told Loryn the night before. Seth opened his eyes questionably but listened to the rest of what he had to say.

However, she will become a target... just like my sister has. Just like my family has. And just like my boss has. Seth shook his head and growled under his breath. The world is changing and only we can save it, but we have to work together. Seth's mind was racing at this point, it was an information overload, and ever since he cleansed Mawile he felt troubled, sarcastic, mean, with his anger bubbling, again. Seth turned again to look at Loryn, as she began questioning the Demon they were speaking of with terror in her voice, his teeth visably clenched as he tried to hold back his anger.

"It doesn't matter who or what he is...I won't ever let him lay a hand on you!" Seth barked. He could just imagine that messed up Science guy playing with Loryn, toying with her using his mind games. The thought was pushing Seth to the edge.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I walk over to Seth and place a hand on his shoulder like I did to Loryn the day before.

"Your not alone anymore Seth." I say with my voice now very calm and comforting.

"You have your pokemon and all your friends now. I will not let the demon harm you or Loryn, but I need your help and others." I say.

I take my hand off his shoulder and walk over to Absol. Yeah your pissed now aren't you science freak. I look up into the sky and smile.

"I hate to show you what is going to happen if we do not act as one. I really never wanted to let any of you know. But it comes to a point where all I know must be revealed. But before I do, you asked why I asked about the Shadow Pokemon last night. Before I came here, I was recruited to help solve the case of the Shadow Pokemon. My one true goal was to find a way to cleanse or purify all the pokemon in Orre so it would be a better place. I never thought that it would lead to what has happened so far." I say putting a hand on Absol.

"Absol... show everyone here what you showed me earlier." I command.

ABSSOOOLLL!

The world went dark again as everyone hovered above the burning world. The screams, gun shots, and pokemon blasts engulfed everyone in the area. But now a great army marched down the streets. Something I did not notice the last time.

"What...... what is this?" Kaitlyn asked.

However, it was not me who answered. Once again Absol could talk.

"This is the future if we do not work together. And before you ask, I can only talk here in the vision. Not in the waking world." Absol said coming out of the shadows.

(I guess I'll stop it for here tonight. Ask as many questions and change the scenes as much as you want. Absol will answer all tomorrow. However, Absol will have to end the vision.)

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 18: Max's Dream:

As Max fell asleep, a world formed. Max was having a dream, Eevee appeared beside him. They walked down the streets of Nuvema Town and as they reached Route 1 (which Max distinctly remembers travelling down with Ember one day as he journeyed to catch Fezzy) they both spotted the figure of a Sawsbuck, Max couldn't work out what season. They followed the stag-like Pokemon and eventually they reached Straiton City. Max watched it turn a corner, he remembered the place where the corner was, but he had never been allowed to go there as a boy. He followed the Sawsbuck shadow. Max and Eevee entered the 'Dreamyard' but could no longer see the Sawsbuck, until they looked up, floating above the ruins of a building was a Musharna and soon Sawsbuck appeared next to it. They stared up at the sight for a few seconds before Max awoke. Eevee had woken up too, he must have been having the same dream. Max looked at the clock at the side of the bed. It was past 12PM! Max hopped out of bed, got changed, brushed his teeth and stared down at Eevee for a second.
"Eevee, I need to ask you a question." Max said and Eevee looked up at Max with a smile. "Would you like to join me on my adventure?" Max continued, holding up an empty Pokéball. Eevee nodded, but pushed away the Pokéball. "I don't understand Eevee?" Max said questioningly.
"Eev, eeeeveee, eevee eve" He stated trying to explain to Max that he doesn't like being kept in a Pokéball. Max understood, he opened the Pokeball and a red splurge engulfed Eevee and withdrew him into the Pokéball. Max sent Eevee back out, he was wearing a large smiled as Max held him close.
"Ok, we better go try and wake Yuki up then." Max said to Eevee to be replied to with a nod. They navigated around Yuki's house and soon found his room. They slowly opened the door and shook his shoulder.
"C'mon Yuki, we gotta wake up and do some training for the tournament later." Max said softly, hoping that Yuki would awake soon.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I awaken, startled, but my right arms throbs dramatically. I had an awful dream last night, about Maya and Loryn. I have no idea where Loryn is at the moment but I can sense that she is in danger. ma comes into my room. For once I'm not the early bird, but bad dreams can effect people. I get up and straighten myself out. I don't bother washing up properly, I've got a lot ahead today, especially the tournement at nine, but for now what I really need to do is find Loryn and Seth. However Them two aren't the only presence I feel in my right hand. There's another one, and an absol. Must have happned while I was asleep. Whatever. I grab my bag and yell at Max to help himself before rushing out of the house. He knows I'm allways busy anyways so he can't really blame me. I put my hand to my belt, but I feel a sixth pokéball... Wait, this is the pokéball the priests gave me. Curiosity brings me to release it. The red stream of light reveals a long and tin sape, hovering. A blue pokémon with wings. It's a latios, and it can fly. I hop on it's back. The rumors say that the pokémon can fly at superspeed, but it can also see through the eyes of others. I start by comforting it and greeting myself., before we soon feel a weak bond between us. I then order it to fly and it willingly zooms into the air. This is perfect, I can see a lot from up here. I release Skarmory to fly alongside. I think it appreciates that it doesn't have to carry me around this time as it does a few swoops and swerves. I then try to sight-share

"Latios, I need you to look through the eyes of Loryn, look through my memories to find her please.2 Latios nods and is eyes glow a bright white. I can see. Wait. I can interact with her?

It feels like I'm in a small bubble seperat5ed from the world. Se can't see me, but I think I can speak to her.

"Loryn." I say softly. She seems to hear so I continue speaking.

"I'm sorry Loryn, my sister wants your body. She want's Seth too. Please tell me where you are, I need to talk to Seth."

I am still in the bubble, and latios is struggling. This is strange that I can do this, but slightly exciting at the same time. I look closely around Loryn. The picture is blurry but I can see fire, and a lot of terror. I'm not quite sure what it is about but I decide to ask about it later.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 19: In Pursuit of Yuki!:

Yuki awoke, grabbed his bag and ran straight out of the door. Max was still wondering about the meaning of his dream, but was sure all would be revealed soon as he decided to chase Yuki. He originally planned to train, but he wanted to find out where Yuki was going and possibly help him. Max ran out of the door to see Yuki taking off on a Latios. 'Wow, where'd he get one of those?" Max thought to himself. Max threw Fezzy's Pokéball in the air to reveal the majestic bird Pokémon, Max and Eevee hopped on her back and she took off after Yuki. He looked down to see the Latios struggling as if it was about to fallout of the sky, Max gasped, but it soon regained its control.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked from Seth to Iruko, her fear slowly dissipating. I won't let that thing touch you, they'd basically both told her. She felt a small smile creep onto her lips as she nodded thankfully. Iruko had begun to talk to Seth again, trying to calm him out of his previously angered state. He turned to his Absol, and asked it to show us what it had shown him before. Wait...What?

Suudenly, the world turned to black as Absol teleported them away into his vision. When Loryn opened her eyes, they were floating above a city engulfed in flames. An army marched on the street. Absol appeared from the shadows, revealing he could talk as he answered Kaitlyn's question. "How far off in the future is this?" Loryn asked the Pokemon quietly.

Right after she'd asked, Loryn got the feeling that she was being watched. A shiver went down her spine, and she gasped as her vision darkened and a voice sounded in her ear. "Yuki?" she whispered, whipping around. But the boy was no where to be seen. Her eyes widened as Yuki continued speaking, stating that his sister Maya wanted hers and Seth's bodies. "W-We're at the Relic Stone," she whimpered to Yuki's voice, her heart pounding. "Please hurry."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
My eyes instantly open and I snap back into relaity. Latios doesn't need me to tell it where to go, as it instantly takes off in one direction at top speed. It takes about 5 minutes before I can see where we are. The relic stone is somewhere I avn't heard of before, but it takes my curiosity in a headlock. We seem to be landing. I land just central of Seth and Iruko, slightly embarrassed. I pat Latios on the head and return it. They are both, and Loryn, in some form of trance, but I find the cause to be an absol. Doom's ahead that's for sure. I think about what I'm gonna say wen they return to reality, such things like, 'what do you already know,' and 'what happened.'

I move to one side in preparation for them to wake up.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 20: Relic Stone:

Max watched a Latios took off at top speed, Max coaxed Fezzy into going faster and she did so, although not as fast as Latios. Yuki and the large Pokémon were still in sight as they dipped down and landed, Max did the same and landed next to Yuki seeing the familiar faces of Loryn, Seth and Iruko. He returned Fezzy to her Pokéball before turning to Yuki and saying:
"Ok, slow down! Can you please tell me what is going on?!?!" Max shouted as he realised Seth, Loryn, Iruko, an Absol and another girl were all in a trance. Max also realised that they were at the Relic Stone, Max had heard about it before but couldn't remember what its purpose was. All of a sudden Max had a vision: He saw his mum, with the Musharna from his dream and then, his father with the Sawsbuck, they stood, staring back at him, they were on the same ruin as they were stood on in his dream. Max snapped out of his vision.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Absol walked over to Loryn side and looked up at her, "I am sorry Loryn, I do not know the date. All I know is it is a vision."

Absol walked to where he was between Seth and Loryn as he stopped to look up.

"Iruko is telling to truth of everything that happened. I watch in my Shadow state as he blew the area up. The pokemon and people got to safety. No one was killed in the blast. In fact Iruko probably got the worst of it when he tried to get away on the hover bike and lost control. Iruko never meant to kill anyone and he didn't. However, just like anger is bad for Seth, Revenge is bad for him." Absol says.

I stepped toward a bit back to Seth and faced him. "I will never bring harm to either of you. Even if you don't help me right now. In time we will have to help one another." I look down as tears start to roll down my face.

"I do know feel happy for what I did. And it probably could have been avoided... but I lost control." I said.

"Now... for the truly horrible part... This is what will happen if you can't control your emotions." Absol says as he roars into the sky.

The scene rushed at a building where everyone laughed. Loryn... Seth... Me... Everyone. We were completely oblivious to everything outside.

"You all are the savers or the ones to cause this future of destruction of the world. Look over there . He is the one who has been aggrevateing Seth. He is the one that will cause this if you fail." Absol says, again glareing at the man in black clothing.

"He is the scentist that Yuki, Seth, and Iruko have come face to face with." Absol says.

The scientist was laughing hellishly as he looked over his pawns.

Last edited:
Back