• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I'm not really sure if I understand what you really want but, Ditto is from Gen I, Donphan from Gen II, Mighthyena from Gen III and the Armaldo was from the random generator from all 3 gens :S

I said they have to able to use hms as I didn't want HM slaves... I will go with Sydians set instead.

My team is good I'll have a up-date soon:)

I picked them randomly :P

Here is my adventures for my new task set my Sydian, I even named my rival after him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiD1VHfQs8U&list=PLQjRMgp6KzZZfZxXAXlDmywlp87tHYqWI

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
UPDATE:
-Got Pidgey(Makani) route 1 Female
-Dumped Bulasaur (my starter)
-Grind Makani to Lv 14 from 2
-Beat rival
-Pulled out Bulasaur (one time thing only for Brock never again will I do this:( )
-Beat Brock
-Put back Bulbasaur
-Got running shoes
-SAVED

TEAM
Makani(Pidgey) Lv. 16
BOX
Bulasaur Lv. 12

wilso

Grass Master
Years
Name:wilso
Game: pokemon xd (if possible :3)
Number of Pokemon: 4
Restrictions: no trade evo pokes, frendship evo, legendaries, no pokemon that u can get in the game normaly (aka shadow pokemon or the eevee)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hopefully this is allowed, lol. idk why you only want 4 when you don't need to have room for an HM slave though. Anyway, you get Jolteon, Parasect, Mawile, and Houndoom.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
Hopefully this is allowed, lol. idk why you only want 4 when you don't need to have room for an HM slave though. Anyway, you get Jolteon, Parasect, Mawile, and Houndoom.
u did exactly the opposite i needed pokemon i coudnt get in the game (aka starters pokemon and stuff) btw i only wanted 4 because its just eaiser that way :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh. Sorry, getting tired. ...How are you going to get Pokemon that you can't get in the game though? :| You could trade them in, but that would mean you had already beaten the game and the point of this challenge is to restart the game and go through the main story with the random team. I don't quite understand what you're trying to do. It's different with main games cause in most of them, you can trade in what can't be found, but with Gale of Darkness, it needs to have been beaten before you can trade.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
just gonna hack them in when i get say lvl 20 and stuff =P having a full team at the start is a pain in any pokemon game

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Alright then. idk if this game is even allowed, so you should probably wait til WeightWillBill says something, but if this game is allowed, then you can take Charizard, Dustox, Smeargle, and Kingdra.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
sweet btw can u change Smeargle, and Kingdra i dont relly like them :3 and dustox it evos way to quick and change it from 4 pokes too 6

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No...I'm not going to change them because you don't like them. That's the random challenge for you. Your last two Pokemon are Raichu and Porygon 2.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Poliwrath and Weezing then. Have fun. Though if you're hacking them into the game anyway, I don't see why you can't just hack in Kingdra and Porygon 2, but oh well. lol

wilso

Grass Master
Years
so my full tem is charizard, dustox, richu, smegle, poliwrath and weezing sweet ill start tom its to late to be playing games at night ...nvm
update
*won first battle (sorta) meet prof kane and had to find jovi >.<
*got the p*da and continued my search for jovi
*found out where jovi was and then watched some tv :3
*went to luigis mans i mean kaminkos house to fin jovi
*sweet my first pokemon battle its gonna be so epic *chobin sent out sunkern fuuuuuu
*fiannly found jovi meet dr kaminko and got an important message from the prof (hmm this is just like that egg in johto
*found the prof and got the snag machine, shadow monitor and some pokeballs then the prof got kidnapped
*got into a fight and snagged(stole) a pokemon then got into some intense dialogue from me mum*epic music playes* then saved
pics :3
Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
The pokemon Emerald challenge is now complete and it ends with a bang literally! Taffy was the biggest bro I could of hoped for, he owned most of the gym leaders and smash his way through the E4.

The final battle is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrNaEPDEf8s

The whole challenge can be fount here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tNadx-PZ2M&list=PLQjRMgp6KzZafUcbodvz7BjR9vTtu5Rjl

New Challenge:

Name: LMFAO. Word up.
Game: Pokemon Black 2.
Number of Pokemon: Six.
Restrictions: No pokemon Of the same type, Mix it up with some Sp.Attackers and some Physical attackers :D Pokemon Can be from any Generation! Try and mix it up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
UPDATE 2
-Makani evolved
-Got Clefairy(GhostFairy) Mt. Moon male
-Beat Rival
-Got Ekans(King Kobra) route 4 male
-Beat Nugget Bridge
-Got to Bill's house
-King Kobra evolved
-Beat Misty

TEAM:
GhostFairy (Clefairy) Lv 22
King Kobra (Arbok) Lv 22
Makani (Pidgeotto) Lv. 23

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
UPDATE 2
-Makani evolved
-Got Clefairy(GhostFairy) Mt. Moon male
-Beat Rival
-Got Ekans(King Kobra) route 4 male
-Beat Nugget Bridge
-Got to Bill's house
-King Kobra evolved
-Beat Misty

TEAM:
GhostFairy (Clefairy) Lv 22
King Kobra (Arbok) Lv 22
Makani (Pidgeotto) Lv. 23

Clefairy can evolve straight away, get a moon stone from Mt Moon..

Also set me up on my Black 2 challenge :P Read above :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back