• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Somniac:
Or put a mirror on the back of the door.
How inappropriately could you be dressed though? They probably just need to stop being squeamish.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Whelp, that's the second time this year that I've answered the door indecently clothed.
I should put a sticky note on my door that says 'STOP! Are you dressed?' or something.

I think I scared those hikers.

So as someone who's too lazy to put clothes on, I'm clearly too lazy to google translate the thread title. What does it mean?
Why wasn't I one of those hikers?
I'm always decently clothed at home.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So now Somniac has the attention of the male population ;-;

Guys I ate chickfila and now I regret it. Halp :( My stomach hurts...

Years

I would never be a hiker lol.

That's not what feisty females like me do hahaha. And I like that neat Japanese text in the title and how it translates to something like "The Daily Chit-Chat". Clever.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Brb I'm going hiking in the UK and I'm gonna knock on random doors.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm... never decently clothed if I don't have to be. Like my version of house clothes is a bra and a blanket wrapped around like a sarong. If there is no reason to put on pants then I'm not going to. xD

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac:
Or put a mirror on the back of the door.
How inappropriately could you be dressed though? They probably just need to stop being squeamish.

On a scale of 1 to inappropriately dressed?
Starkers. :[

Proper clothes are uncomfortable, I usually wander around in what I wear to bed.

So now Somniac has the attention of the male population ;-;

Guys I ate chickfila and now I regret it. Halp :( My stomach hurts...

D:
I actually dislike attention; if you ever met me in person you'd think I were shy.

So, we don't have chickfila in the U.K.
What is it like, fast food i'm assuming.
On the toipic of which; I tend to avoid fast food, but sometimes I just cant resist a subway.
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Chickfila is fast food but it's better than McDonalds and stuff like that. I think my stomach is just upset because I ate too fast and it was a spicy chicken sandwich. I meant to order regular but they caught me off guard by waiting outside for my order instead of me ordering through the intercom. :C I'm totally socially awkward.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
OH speaking of being at home and no clothes, I love to sit around stark naked or with no shirt on. :x

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
You consider subway fast food? o_O

It pretty much is, despite the healthy edge. Have you ever had a sub at a traditional deli place with fresher ingredients? Stuff's night and day. Though that can be expensive, hence Subway being a thing. (that I do not mind, makes for a good meal between classes)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Brb I'm going hiking in the UK and I'm gonna knock on random doors.

I lol'd.

I'm... never decently clothed if I don't have to be. Like my version of house clothes is a bra and a blanket wrapped around like a sarong. If there is no reason to put on pants then I'm not going to. xD

I'm exactly the same, comfort is topmost. Either starkers or just a T-shirt & boyshorts/boxers is glorious.

You consider subway fast food? o_O

I guess we do in this country, or at least I do although it's typically slightly healthier I guess.
Never been a huge fan of mcdonalds and such, it tastes fine but i'd just prefer something like a subway, or some nice pasta etc.

OH speaking of being at home and no clothes, I love to sit around stark naked or with no shirt on. :x

See i'm not crazy, it makes sense.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Somniac, you aren't crazy, but you being female + admitting it in public = different. So that's the extent of my mathematical knowledge.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Bah, in my day we had shame. We covered our genitalia with a leaf and we liked it.

This post brought to you by the urge to use the word genitalia in some relevant context.

(though seriously, I'd imagine this nasty cold snap is probably making that an uncomfortable practice)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Knowing my luck, I'd put poison ivy on my dingaling and regret it for days. :(

Crux

Evermore
Years
Mac, I think i'll join you.
So where abouts do you live Somniac? X)

I'm usually dressed, but often am shirtless.
I sadly don't look as great as I used to, i'm not over-weight, just really pale and lanky. :T

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Knowing my luck, I'd put poison ivy on my dingaling and regret it for days. :(

Haha, dingaling.

Well it'd probably give you an excuse to scratch down there. Or if you were really spiteful, you could just go sit naked on a chair for a bit that you know someone you dislike is going to use. Stuff works that way, right?

This is such a colorful conversational topic.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Proper clothes are uncomfortable, I usually wander around in what I wear to bed.

This is something that I find puzzling to no end. How can a girl not like clothing? The only answer I can come up with is if she's a nudist, which are as rare as those blue moons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back