• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Moon Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Team Luna

Hello everyone my name is windwos and bieng a moderate mapper and story idea maker i've decied to make my own hack. So here goes

Team name
Team Luna
Introduction
I love pokemon and alll of ist pokemon. But when I found out that you could hack pokemon I was amazed. At first things werent going to well but as my skillz as a maaper inceased I started to make hacks on my own but that didnt go well. So now I've tought of a hack called Pokemon Luna. I want to make the team because I want to have a hack thats awsome whith many differnt peoples skillz. We will be hacking fire red and if that dosent work out then pokemon ruby. Heres the story.
Story
You are a 14 year old boy or girl living in Rage Town in a far away region called Luna Flare and your retierd pokemon tranier mom and Prof. KERIN think yuo have potentiel to become the best tranier in Luna Flare and even the world. But as you start your pokemon jorney you get mixed up whith the gang called Moon stealers.​
What I want to put in it is new pokemon(still most origanal pokes cachable) a new region, New evil team, and more to come​

TEAM
Whats needed
badly=purple
could use=Orange
open posistion=green
dont need=crossed out​

Mappers(2)
scripters(5)
banner makers(3)
spriters(3)
Story idea maker(2)
beta testers(3)
Tile maker(1)
Tile inserters(1)
Title screen maker(1)
My team quit on me so every position is open! be free to join as anything you like!

Application form
If you would like to join and help iout please use this form
P.S. you have a better chance of getting in if you show proof and use the application form​
Example:
Position:
Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Contact information:

Ranking system and perks
Hello guys Im made aranking system for team members like co something or head something. The ranking all have perks so dont worry if you dont get top!
Rankings:
Creator: Gets all perks and is chapion in elite 8 and gets to name town and pokemon.(P.S. All head people will get to name a town and pokemon)
Head producer: Gets titled to do anything in the game if it is acceptable to me. gets a spot in elite 8(More to come about elite 8)
Co-Producer: Dosent get to do anything on hack exept make ideas, help put stuff together and helps make story idease and pokemon.
Head spriter: Gets to make a pokemon of there own desire and gets tiltled a spot in elite 8
Co-Spriter: Gets to design a thiere chacter as a trainer(So does everyone else) and gets to make one item in game
Head scripter: Gets to make very own script of there chooseing and gets a spot in the elite 8
Co-scripter: Gets to costomize there what there trainer says and gets to edit ne of the scriptes some to there choosing.

Thats all for now

Website info
Okay everyone please go to the Pokemon Luna website for all discusion of the hack. If you want to join then post here thank you. Also anyone can go to the website but if your not apart of the team stay off the forums.
Link:http://www.pokemonluna.webs.com

Current team members
Windwos: mapper and story idea maker,creator
nofamenogame: Story idea maker
My team quit on me so I'm starting fresh! please join up and be a part of my hack.

Last edited:

shu

so alone so lost inside
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2017
sup

Position:i can do just about a lttle of everything,i can script,make sprites,maps,etc.i can do a little script.(have trouble making new events but can hack old events)
Skills:little bit of everything
Proof of work:I'll add aattachment
Past experience:i made my own hacks but never finished
Contact information:email,or [email protected] yahoo messenger

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I just have to mention that my hack is called Pokémon Moonshine already, so you'll have to get a new name, I'm sorry.

Learn to script at least a little, it's not THAT hard. It's as easy as learning a new language, which only consists of joint english words.

Years
I just have to mention that my hack is called Pokémon Moonshine already, so you'll have to get a new name, I'm sorry.

Learn to script at least a little, it's not THAT hard. It's as easy as learning a new language, which only consists of joint english words.

im sorry il make a new name and im learning to script

Position:i can do just about a lttle of everything,i can script,make sprites,maps,etc.i can do a little script.(have trouble making new events but can hack old events)
Skills:little bit of everything
Proof of work:I'll add aattachment
Past experience:i made my own hacks but never finished
Contact information:email,or [email protected] yahoo messenger

im sorry but your maps arnt very good so your not a mapper but show me some other work like sprites scripts

Last edited:

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
Example:????
Position:Spriter
Skills:I am very good a recoloring trainers and pokemon to whatever type u want.
Proof of work:
pkfrlg007.png
greyeevee.png
greeneevee.png

Past experience: I have no past experience... this will be my first TEAM hack, i have tried hacks alone, but it didn't work out very well.
Contact information: You can PM me, or any other form of contacting that u know of that i don't (such as telepathy)

Dog11561

Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
k, heres a pokemon my friend made, and i can make something like this i guess.
clodir.jpg

heres a few fusions
pokemonedits.gif

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2008
Example: I can make a website template (Cannot code it), Beta tester, Banner maker, map maker, and beta tester
Position:Website template designer/Beta tester/Banner maker/ Map maker/
Skills: Banner maker/Map maker/Beta Tester/Website template maker
Proof of work: I would show you but I cannot post a link, email me to get the proof
Past experience: I used to make A LOT of maps and I still make banners/website templates too... (Really good)
Contact information: [email protected]

Please pick me. ;)

Dog11561

Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
do u need me to do any fakemon???? i can do some recolors, but u gotta tell me soon, cuz i gotta do a project tommorow.

Years
Not fake pokemon yet there still in te desinging stage. But remember the moon form that I told you to do. Well show me one with more black then red

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
Position: Mapping, Story ideas, Beta testing for errors and etc...)
Skills: Mapping is my best and then the other 2
Proof of work:
proof.jpg

proof2-1.jpg
the big buildings a jail and the dirts an escape hole
BigCaveMaze.jpg

BigCaveMaze2.jpg

Past experience: i was a mapper for 2 other teams and have created 3 games (with friends help)
Contact information: [email protected] or PM me

(you can't use those maps there from my hack :P )

(I haven't posted in at least a year, sorry :0 )

~Doc.

Hi.
Years
I really want to join a team and make a hack so I'll pm you a few things of my work, I don't want anyone to steal them...

Position: Spriter, and mapper (still working on both)
Skills: Well my skills are pretty limited but I will try to help any way I can
Proof of work: Ill PM you
Past experience: I have no past experience, except for databasing for my friend and his game

Years
I really want to join a team and make a hack so I'll pm you a few things of my work, I don't want anyone to steal them...

Position: Spriter, and mapper (still working on both)
Skills: Well my skills are pretty limited but I will try to help any way I can
Proof of work: Ill PM you
Past experience: I have no past experience, except for databasing for my friend and his game

Position: Map Maker
Skills: Map maker
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Past experience: None
Contact information: just on here

I got a hack with a similar name, please change it.

Hazzamon you are now a member of team luna as a mapper . Im sory for the misunderstanding my hacks name is Pokemon Luna ~Doc.;4171114 you are a official spriter and dont get to comfertable im olmast done desining a new pokemon( I saw your proof in PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back