• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamven

Hakuna Matata
Years
everyone i have news. something will happen on March 24. don't really know myself what it is. could be a part of ice. or could be screen shots. don't know. if i got everything right pika2 needs time to him self right now. i just know that the hack is still on for the most part. as long as we stay off his back, let him work and show him our full support.

Years
It is amazing how people can ask questions about this. Another obviously didnt read award to amphros23. Its called ice, for crying out loud!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hmmm.......Does that mean we should stop
posting in this thread for a while?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thanks yall. I'm not gona delete it, but I need something, anything, something to motavate me to show some new screens and stuff on March 24.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, is your brithday near by?
Or anything else we can celebrate,
and make you feel good?

Jeremy

Years
My b-day just past! :P Well, I need a break, from hacking ice. Let me try out pink for a while. Don't worry ice ain't dead, just paused for a week or so.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Oh. Pika2 I'd like to wish you a late "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
And I'm sure the members here wouldn't mind you taking
a break from this for a while.

Jeremy

Years
Thanks yall. Anyway, I'm gona try to do 2 hacks at the same time. Maybe that ain't gona work, but I'll try. Second people who STILL ask when's it's done and DEMAN to have it finish now or something, do you have a life? I mean I got reports, and other stuff for school, and second I can't work on my hack when I got a project that worths 50% of my grade. :/ Also I got addicted to Final Fanstasy Crystal Chronicals, so, uh-oh. :P Who would like to see ONE of the Legendary Dragons?

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
ME! I'd like to see how's the game's progressing. (sprite-wise)

Jeremy

Years
I could of sworn I'd posted something here. :/ Here's some Pok?mon I'd been working on, I'll get some pics later. ;)
Name: Tijitsu
Type: Fighting/Physic

Name: Blackfire
Type: Dark/Fire ;)

Name: Frostbite
Type: Dark/Ice

Name: Frozion (Alternate Eevee)
Type: Ice

Name: Adnocana
Type: Dark/Poison

Name: Jetchanlee
Type: Electric/Fighting

Name: Shockcha
Type: Electric

Name: Cleffatale
Type: Normal

More to come. If ya guys got some suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back